Now in Texas with my Mexican wife

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Randy
Freshman Poster

Now in Texas with my Mexican wife

Post by Randy »

We moved last year from Oregon to Mission Texas. Now we have unfettered access to my wifes hometown just three hours south in Monterrey Mexico. We also have a home there so it,s the best of both worlds. I have been married to my Mexican wife for 30 years and it,s been beyond fantastic. And our relationship is all in Spanish. I wanted to learn her language and I did. I don,t post much here but I can tell you guys this is one of the best sites anywhere to find your foreign wife. It has all the information that a man will ever need. Retirement is looking good.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Now in Texas with my Mexican wife

Post by Moretorque »

Glad to see your life worked out good for you..
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Welcome,
Nice to see you here, Randy.

I am not so active anymore after my retirement a few years ago,
Still living in Japan, but moved out of Tokyo and have a good time in Okayama Province (between Hiroshima and Osaka), and also came back fro. Thailand where is my second home.
Still same with my family, married since more than 40 years, never divorced.
Retirement is now for me the best time of my life, nice condominium, good retirement allowance - no need to work anything anymore for a living until end of my life, 2 cars + motorcycle, still healthy...

How are you now? It sounds you are also in good shape, life finally free of trouble.

Greetings, Yohan
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I am in Mexico now, a wonderful place with really friendly and hospitable people and many beautiful girls.
Randy
Freshman Poster

Post by Randy »

Yohan wrote:
July 16th, 2023, 9:14 am
Welcome,
Nice to see you here, Randy.

I am not so active anymore after my retirement a few years ago,
Still living in Japan, but moved out of Tokyo and have a good time in Okayama Province (between Hiroshima and Osaka), and also came back fro. Thailand where is my second home.
Still same with my family, married since more than 40 years, never divorced.
Retirement is now for me the best time of my life, nice condominium, good retirement allowance - no need to work anything anymore for a living until end of my life, 2 cars + motorcycle, still healthy...

How are you now? It sounds you are also in good shape, life finally free of trouble.

Greetings, Yohan
Yohan you are and always shall be the best of the best. We,ve known each other for the last 17 years from 12,000 miles away.