Have All the Ukrainian Girls Left for the EU?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Have All the Ukrainian Girls Left for the EU?

Post by ladislav »

The impression many people have is that with the war and all, all these girls would be leaving for the EU to find husbands in Italy and France and Spain where they are jumped upon by the local men like by a bunch of piranhas.

In actuality,this is not happening much. Who left were mainly the wives with kids from the dangerous cities mostly in the east and center. Single girls mostly stayed behind.

I am sure a certain percentage has left. But it is not noticeable. Demographically speaking there does not seem to be much change. Also, even many such wives and kids have come back to the areas which were not heavily bombed. They liked the EU and were treated well, but it is not home. And since UA is an agricultural nation, people need to be back to tend to their farms.

I stand in the middle of Chernivtsi and even in Kyiv, and the non stop stream of cheerleader quality girls dressed to the 9s continues unabated.

The thing with the Ukrainians is that most really do not like to leave Ukraine, period. These are not like the many Filipinos who dream to go and live in the US. Also, their fathers would generally not want their daughters to be living away from family hanging around alone in the EU being run after some horny Arabs, Spaniards, Italians,etc. Whereas many a Filipino father would be happy for his daughter to be working abroad, marrying a foreigner and sending money home.

They are very patriotic here, plus Ukraine, same as Romania and many other E. Euro countries, if you take away the politics, are very good places to live. Good soil, good food, great culture, etc. People get homesick very quickly.

Whatever the reason, the grand exodus did not happen.

Also, all the government institutions are working just fine. If marriage is your goal, you should not have many problems.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Have All the Ukrainian Girls Left for the EU?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

ladislav wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 12:13 am
The impression many people have is that with the war and all, all these girls would be leaving for the EU to find husbands in Italy and France and Spain where they are jumped upon by the local men like by a bunch of piranhas.

In actuality,this is not happening much. Who left were mainly the wives with kids from the dangerous cities mostly in the east and center. Single girls mostly stayed behind.

I am sure a certain percentage has left. But it is not noticeable. Demographically speaking there does not seem to be much change. Also, even many such wives and kids have come back to the areas which were not heavily bombed. They liked the EU and were treated well, but it is not home. And since UA is an agricultural nation, people need to be back to tend to their farms.

I stand in the middle of Chernivtsi and even in Kyiv, and the non stop stream of cheerleader quality girls dressed to the 9s continues unabated.

The thing with the Ukrainians is that most really do not like to leave Ukraine, period. These are not like the many Filipinos who dream to go and live in the US. Also, their fathers would generally not want their daughters to be living away from family hanging around alone in the EU being run after some horny Arabs, Spaniards, Italians,etc. Whereas many a Filipino father would be happy for his daughter to be working abroad, marrying a foreigner and sending money home.

They are very patriotic here, plus Ukraine, same as Romania and many other E. Euro countries, if you take away the politics, are very good places to live. Good soil, good food, great culture, etc. People get homesick very quickly.

Whatever the reason, the grand exodus did not happen.

Also, all the government institutions are working just fine. If marriage is your goal, you should not have many problems.
Men you got balls going into Ukraine. I hope you don't get hit by a stray Russian Artillery/Drone/Missile there. You never know when the Russians would drop FOAB on where Mila Kunis(Untalented Unkrainian Jewess) came from. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

ladislav wrote:

There is a shit ton of money and men with money sloshing around in Kyiv now. So yes, many of the hotties open to sponsorship or short term whoring stuck around and even raised their prices. Others did indeed leave. My jewel and her equally pretty twin younger sisters all left for Ireland. The jewel was very eager in her last Viber conversation just before leaving, then she started delaying her responses shortly after arriving, so I wished her good luck and she replied something about "maybe we'll see each other again someday". Never heard from her since. So yes, she did get pounced upon immediately. Knowing her, I doubt it was an unpaid relationship. Lots of guys with money in Ireland these days. Her sisters, on the other hand, might do the unpaid relationship thing, which I've forgotten about completely myself.

The physically average and below average single girls are not going to be pounced on, obviously, nor the girls with unattractive personalities . Plenty of junky single girls like that already in Western Europe, so no incentive for them to move. So yes, if that's what you want, go ahead and go to Ukraine now.
Last edited by Shemp on August 10th, 2023, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Shemp wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 8:40 am
ladislav wrote:

There is a shit ton of money and men with money sloshing around in Kyiv now. So yes, many of the hotties open to sponsorship or short term whoring stuck around and even raised their prices. Others did indeed leave. My jewel and her equally pretty twin younger sisters all left for Ireland. The jewel was very eager in her last Viber conversation just before leaving, then she started delaying her responses shortly after arriving, so I wished her good luck and she replied something about "maybe we'll see each other again someday". Never heard from her since. So yes, she did get pounced upon immediately. Knowing her, I doubt it was an unpaid relationship. Lots of guys with money in Ireland these days. Her sisters, on the other hand, might do the unpaid relationship thing, which I've forgotten about completely myself.

The physically average and below average single girls are not going to be pounced on, obviously, nor the girls with unattractive personalities . Plenty of junky single girls like that already in Western Europe. So yes, if that's what you want, go ahead and go to Ukraine now.
KIEV - Pheeeewww BOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

KIEV - Pheeeewww BOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@ladislav A lot of Ukrainian girls have left for the EU, got the benefits then come back to Ukraine. Some have also gone to America or Canada.

NBC - you have a big mouth.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 11:02 am
@ladislav A lot of Ukrainian girls have left for the EU, got the benefits then come back to Ukraine. Some have also gone to America or Canada.

NBC - you have a big mouth.
Thanks.