Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 7:33 pm
Another observation:

How come if you're in SE Asia, Russia, or Latin America, and you say "I need sex" then someone will help you get sex or take you some place where you can get sex? However, if you say "I need sex" in America or Canada you will be considered a scumbag? lol. Why the big difference? How come everyone on YouTube and in the spirituality or conspiracy movement claims location doesn't matter when it comes to sex/dating/love/romance? lol

Also, do you notice that there is a feeling of emptiness and hopelessness in America that you have to constantly fight to keep away? It's creepy isn't it? Like a dark shadow looming over you, waiting for you to break down so it can take advantage of you. Very scary. Like a horror movie.

Also, how come in America, if you are a single man, you are considered a creep and scumbag unless you prove otherwise, or unless you have a wife or girlfriend to vouch for your good qualities? lol. That's very anti-male isn't it?
Because cultures and people are different. Delayed gratification is the name of the game. That made USA a superpower.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

jamesbond wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 11:50 pm
Winston wrote:
Another observation:

How come if you're in SE Asia, Russia, or Latin America, and you say "I need sex" then someone will help you get sex or take you some place where you can get sex? However, if you say "I need sex" in America or Canada you will be considered a scumbag? lol. Why the big difference? How come everyone on YouTube and in the spirituality or conspiracy movement claims location doesn't matter when it comes to sex/dating/love/romance? lol

Also, do you notice that there is a feeling of emptiness and hopelessness in America that you have to constantly fight to keep away? It's creepy isn't it? Like a dark shadow looming over you, waiting for you to break down so it can take advantage of you. Very scary. Like a horror movie.

Also, how come in America, if you are a single man, you are considered a creep and scumbag unless you prove otherwise, or unless you have a wife or girlfriend to vouch for your good qualities? lol. That's very anti-male isn't it?

In SE Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America men desiring sex is considered normal. In Anglo countries like the US, UK, Canada, NZ and Australia men desiring sex is considered 'creepy' and 'obscene.' This is because puritanism exists in Anglo countries and does not exist in any other countries.
Some few seem to have fun

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 7:30 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 12:53 pm
galii wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 12:49 pm
Btw this guy is saying USA is full of prostitutes now

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/p ... ng.274873/
Lots of zero dollar prostitutes of both genders.
Where? I don't see any. Where do you find them? The ones that exist have bad attitudes anyway and want a lot.
A lot of them are selective and only give their wares around to one boyfriend or girlfriend, then the next.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more observations:

Doesn't life in America feel so empty and meaningless? All that matters is food and work and making money. No human connection, no fun, no flirtation, no sex, no love, no romance, etc. You can't go out and get love or romance or sex at all. They aren't consumer goods that are offered at Walmart. Lol. And u can't talk about this either unless u wanna be seen as a freak and weirdo for saying that the emperor has no clothes.

Doesn't America seem like a giant automated machine with no purpose or meaning or soul? Does the average American even notice this? Why is it never mentioned?

I don't get why America calls itself a free country just because u can vote, when the cost of living is super high, healthcare is outrageous, there are so many bills and taxes to keep up with and pay, there are so many rules and restrictions that are strict and uptight, etc. There are many things that make America unfree. Just because u can cast a ballot in an election doesn't make u free. Why does the media claim that? I'm sure the controllers know that America isn't free, they just say it is to placate the human cattle right? Isn't all this obvious?

I don't get something. I thought America became sexually liberated and free during the hippie era and summer of love of the 60s. If so then: How come if u say u need food or money in America, that is considered normal and acceptable? But if u say u need or want SEX then u are seen as a pervert and scumbag? And how come in many other countries if u say u need or want sex, then people will help u and take u to where u can get sex? Even in Taiwan, which is sexually repressed too, the taxi drivers will take u to brothels or massage parlors where you can get sex, if u ask them to. So why is America so anti-sex and sexually repressed yet it claims its sexually liberated? I'm confused. It seems that America's words vs reality never matches and is never consistent. Why? Is America the land of lies and BS and fakeness and false claims?

Another thing that's very odd is: Why is there an assumption in America that everyone has a wife, as though having a wife is something u are born with, like having hands and legs? Very strange. Where does everyone get that? Even on YouTube and alt media everyone assumes that too. Very odd.

The thing is, if u aren't allowed to go out and meet women or approach women or pick up women, and every woman is closed off and not looking to meet anyone and ignores every stranger around them, and u aren't allowed to date coworkers in America either because mixing work and pleasure is taboo, then how can everyone can get a wife in America as if it's the easiest thing in the world, as if it's something everyone is born with? Wtf? That is very bizarre and inexplicable and doesn't add up. Like a giant anomaly.

I've never understood that and probably never will. The only explanation is that everyone is on some kind of script or program in the matrix that arranges for them to have a wife without even trying, so they never have to ask such weird questions like this. As long as u are plugged into the matrix and are part of its program, u can get a wife easily and naturally without trying, and thus u never have to wonder about this like i do. Otherwise if u aren't part of the matrix then you are an outside intruder and that's why u cant find a wife easily like everyone else can who is normal and part of the matrix. There's no other way to explain this. Is there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

But why do some people tell the same thing for decades? Why can't they move on? Are they NPC's or is there another explanation?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 2:30 am
Doesn't life in America feel so empty and meaningless? All that matters is food and work and making money. No human connection, no fun, no flirtation, no sex, no love, no romance, etc. You can't go out and get love or romance or sex at all. They aren't consumer goods that are offered at Walmart. Lol. And u can't talk about this either unless u wanna be seen as a freak and weirdo for saying that the emperor has no clothes.

I don't get something. I thought America became sexually liberated and free during the hippie era and summer of love of the 60s. If so then: How come if u say u need food or money in America, that is considered normal and acceptable? But if u say u need or want SEX then u are seen as a pervert and scumbag? And how come in many other countries if u say u need or want sex, then people will help u and take u to where u can get sex? Even in Taiwan, which is sexually repressed too, the taxi drivers will take u to brothels or massage parlors where you can get sex, if u ask them to. So why is America so anti-sex and sexually repressed yet it claims its sexually liberated? I'm confused. It seems that America's words vs reality never matches and is never consistent. Why? Is America the land of lies and BS and fakeness and false claims?

Another thing that's very odd is: Why is there an assumption in America that everyone has a wife, as though having a wife is something u are born with, like having hands and legs? Very strange. Where does everyone get that? Even on YouTube and alt media everyone assumes that too. Very odd.

The thing is, if u aren't allowed to go out and meet women or approach women or pick up women, and every woman is closed off and not looking to meet anyone and ignores every stranger around them, and u aren't allowed to date coworkers in America either because mixing work and pleasure is taboo, then how can everyone can get a wife in America as if it's the easiest thing in the world, as if it's something everyone is born with? Wtf? That is very bizarre and inexplicable and doesn't add up. Like a giant anomaly.

I've never understood that and probably never will. The only explanation is that everyone is on some kind of script or program in the matrix that arranges for them to have a wife without even trying, so they never have to ask such weird questions like this. As long as u are plugged into the matrix and are part of its program, u can get a wife easily and naturally without trying, and thus u never have to wonder about this like i do. Otherwise if u aren't part of the matrix then you are an outside intruder and that's why u cant find a wife easily like everyone else can who is normal and part of the matrix. There's no other way to explain this. Is there?

America is not really sexually liberated, it's one of the few countries in the world where prostitution is illegal. Your not even supposed to talk about wanting to meet women or wanting sex. America is a strange, sexually repressed country where you are never allowed to speak your mind (and speak the truth) regarding the horrible dating scene for men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Winston everybody has a script you too. It is called destiny and determinism. Your script is to fight against their script that is fight for more sex with real love for you and your friends without paying much money and no tips. That is your script and that is cool. I have my script too. I have to comment on your experience with your and their script.
It is true that we cannot rule out that we are all following scripts, including those of us who are freethinkers or different from others or on a unique wavelength, etc. That cannot be ruled out totally. However @galii I also cannot rule out totally that you are a figment of my dream and not real, and are part of my subconscious mind playing tricks on me. Or that you are a mindfuck from the Bardo state, like in the movie "Jacob's Ladder". lol. You see what I mean? We can speculate about a lot of things and can never completely rule out many theories.

However, if you believe that I am on a script too, then you MUST posit and intelligent designer or creator. I don't mean God like in religion, I mean like someone or something managing the simulation, like a programmer or an A.I. like in the Star Trek episode "Return of the Archons". What I mean is, if you want to believe I am also on a programmed script, then you MUST abandon your atheism too, which states that everything came here by random and that there is no soul or spirit or consciousness, etc. All that exists is chance and chaos. Since a script by definition requires a programmer or pattern, then the randomness model of atheist can't be true. Either way you LOSE and are forced to change your beliefs and paradigm.

You do understand that don't you? It's inescapable, even if you deny it. Does that ever cross your mind?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 6:55 pm
galii wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Winston everybody has a script you too. It is called destiny and determinism. Your script is to fight against their script that is fight for more sex with real love for you and your friends without paying much money and no tips. That is your script and that is cool. I have my script too. I have to comment on your experience with your and their script.
It is true that we cannot rule out that we are all following scripts, including those of us who are freethinkers or different from others or on a unique wavelength, etc. That cannot be ruled out totally. However @galii I also cannot rule out totally that you are a figment of my dream and not real, and are part of my subconscious mind playing tricks on me. Or that you are a mindfuck from the Bardo state, like in the movie "Jacob's Ladder". lol. You see what I mean? We can speculate about a lot of things and can never completely rule out many theories.

However, if you believe that I am on a script too, then you MUST posit and intelligent designer or creator. I don't mean God like in religion, I mean like someone or something managing the simulation, like a programmer or an A.I. like in the Star Trek episode "Return of the Archons". What I mean is, if you want to believe I am also on a programmed script, then you MUST abandon your atheism too, which states that everything came here by random and that there is no soul or spirit or consciousness, etc. All that exists is chance and chaos. Since a script by definition requires a programmer or pattern, then the randomness model of atheist can't be true. Either way you LOSE and are forced to change your beliefs and paradigm.

You do understand that don't you? It's inescapable, even if you deny it. Does that ever cross your mind?
First of all you can not rule out anything. There are infinite amount of possibilities how reality is. There are infinite amount of reality where our logic does not work. In that sense there is no 'Must'.

Yes if I would use 'script' in a literal sense that is true but if I use it as a metaphor there is no 'must'

So do you imagine being Captain Wu Kirk in search of the 'Programmer' and 'Architect'? :mrgreen:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 11:58 pm
Winston wrote:
Another observation:

Because cultures and people are different. Delayed gratification is the name of the game. That made USA a superpower.
But @galii. Delayed gratification has nothing to do with this. For example, if I said "I don't want sex now. I want it next year." I would still be seen as a creep and scum and pervert. Or if I said "I need food now!" or "I need money now!" that would still be normal and acceptable. lol. You see what I mean? lol. So this has nothing to do with delayed gratification of course. Come on. There must be a deeper reason. Obviously the US is just prudish and sexually repressed and puritannical by nature. Why can't you just admit that? lol

For some reason, a man is only allowed to want sex with his wife. If he wants sex with any other woman, he is considered a pervert, creep, and scum. That's very repressed and puritannical.

I don't understand something. If premarital sex between consenting adults is legal, then how come it's taboo in US culture to want sex, as if sexual desires are taboo and frowned upon? Especially if you are a horny man? That makes no sense. The US is not officially a Christian country, so why should it have Puritanical values like that of the Pilgrims and Puritans?

How come a horny man is not taboo in Russia or Latin America or Thailand?

Btw Galii, is a horny man taboo in Germany or Turkey?

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 8:46 pm
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
Another observation:

But @galii. Delayed gratification has nothing to do with this. For example, if I said "I don't want sex now. I want it next year." I would still be seen as a creep and scum and pervert. Or if I said "I need food now!" or "I need money now!" that would still be normal and acceptable. lol. You see what I mean? lol. So this has nothing to do with delayed gratification of course. Come on. There must be a deeper reason. Obviously the US is just prudish and sexually repressed and puritannical by nature. Why can't you just admit that? lol

For some reason, a man is only allowed to want sex with his wife. If he wants sex with any other woman, he is considered a pervert, creep, and scum. That's very repressed and puritannical.

I don't understand something. If premarital sex between consenting adults is legal, then how come it's taboo in US culture to want sex, as if sexual desires are taboo and frowned upon? Especially if you are a horny man? That makes no sense. The US is not officially a Christian country, so why should it have Puritanical values like that of the Pilgrims and Puritans?

Study puritanical work ethic and you get closer to the answer. Btw this question is basically the first question that created Sociology. Keywords Martin Luther, Calvinism.

Russia, Latin America are often high crime regions. So it comes with a price. Thailand is a weak country that is the price they pay. When sex is easy to get men lose the motivation to do hard work.

It depends which country you compare. Germany has brothels. So it is probably better than US. Turkey is an islamic country. Guys used to f**k donkey because there were not much girls available. They would have loved to have your luxury problems.

Why do you make yourself miserable. Just stick with the countries where it is easy. period.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Now that you are back in America Winston, you probably don't see a lot of women who look like this: :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

galii wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Guys used to f**k donkey because there were not much girls available. They would have loved to have your luxury problems.

Why do you make yourself miserable. Just stick with the countries where it is easy. period.
Girly Galii said guys f**k donkeys
And some wiggers f**k monkeys
But the donkey f***s Girly Galii
While a dog knots Sorority Sally
Go Girls! Go! Go! Go! Go, Girls, Go!
Galii is the much nastier dirty hoe!
While penetrated, he moves his ass
He has moves like a super horny lass
He has a craving for bestiality sex
He's both a loser and quite the vex
Girly Galii is really quite the pervert
Could it be that his dick is inert?
The only way that he can cum
Is when animal dick is inside his bum!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 8:46 pm
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
Another observation:

Germany since P4P/sex is legalised, it's not horny to be taboo, but it's becoming very, very "woke" here in Germany so it's not as free as it used to be. Wokeism is attacking Europe going eastbound; pretty soon Bucharest will epically suck, then Sofia, then Belgrade, then Sochi, then Batumi, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Lol. How come if you're a greedy bastard in America who wants money and overcharges for everything then that is seen as normal and the way business is done? Since greed is good. And if u super size your meal at McDonald's then that is great, since u are enjoying your food.

However if u want sex with hot women and u make that known, you are considered a pervert, scumbag, creep and predator? Lol.

I don't get that. America is not even supposed to be a Christian nation. So what is up with that? Lol

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 5:58 pm
I don't understand something. Lol. How come if you're a greedy bastard in America who wants money and overcharges for everything then that is seen as normal and the way business is done? Since greed is good. And if u super size your meal at McDonald's then that is great, since u are enjoying your food.

However if u want sex with hot women and u make that known, you are considered a pervert, scumbag, creep and predator? Lol.

I don't get that. America is not even supposed to be a Christian nation. So what is up with that? Lol
The answer is simple. America has always been influenced by the puritan mentality of Protestant England and residue of that same Anglo puritan mentality remains to some degree in spite of widespread secularization. The Founding Fathers were mostly deists and certainly not fundamentalist Christians but Christianity was practiced by the majority of the peasants and proved to have a strong effect of the development of US culture.

Don't even bother trying to understand why bizarro land America is the way it is. Just learn a Romance language and move to a Latin country. The kind of typical Anglo prudishness that you describe is almost nonexistent in Latin countries and it's much easier to get laid. Forget about the US of Gay. Southern Europe and Latin America is where it's at!