The Depopulation Agenda

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

The Depopulation Agenda

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Conspiracy Theorists lately like to talk about the depopulation agenda, a nefarious plan concocted by the global elite to cause fertility issues and even outright kill some of us off through artificially created disease or toxic vaccines that go along with the former. I'd like to discuss the implications of this plan, advocates of its implementation and of course our own opinions regarding depopulation and whether or not it is evil or simply a necessity.

So let's have a look at some of the people or groups which may have had discussions on this topic.

1. Bill Gates & Big Pharma.
This guy is one of my pet peeves. I seriously f***ing hate him and would sacrifice my sausage and two veg if it meant I could have an hour with this prick in the octagon! This guy has talked openly in the past about a need for depopulation, suggesting that vaccines are the best method to ensure this.

@Cornfed's thread on the dangers of the vaccine highlights several dangers associated with this poison and was warning people for months. Yet, despite continuously mounting proof of the danger, including a recent discovery about Astra Zenica or whatever its called, people like @Yohan and @HouseMD continue to make excuses for these people and chorus their support for people who clearly lie and have an agenda to kill all of us.

Kill Gates of course is one of the leading shareholders in modern pharmaceuticals and "donated" millions to the BBC at a time when the mainstream media were constantly telling us to follow the science and all that claptrap. I believe this poisonous vaccines has killed more people than the variants of covid all added together.

What other ways does Big Pharma contribute to the depopulation agenda? All the trans bullshit pushed onto kids. We only have to follow the money to see who benefits from such evil bullshit and the answer yet again is Big Pharma, whose profits have skyrocketed since covid and all this trans bullshit.

Without a doubt Bill Gates and Big Pharma are contributing to the mass murder of thousands or millions of people as well as causing infertility through vaccines.

2. The Jews.
As racist as this might sound. Of course I'm not referring to all Jews here. I'm talking about a small subset of Jews who run the world through the banking systems and behind the scenes.

@Lucas88 has studied the Kabbalah and Talmud extensively and it clearly indicates in these texts that there should be a depopulation agenda to wipe out the goyim so that their sick prophecies can be fulfilled. He's made several extensive posts on this. Yet, despite being confronted with undeniable truths on this issue, people like @MrMan continue to shill for the Jews mindlessly without having done a bit of research into these texts for themselves.

Even our very own resident jew and moderator @fschmidt advocates for 99% of the global population to be wiped out, though maybe his reasoning is different to these Kabbalist Jews. Nonetheless, if he got his own way it would likely mean everyone reading this would be on his hit list. So maybe it's just in the blood of the Jews to hold misanthropic views towards humanity in general.

My own views.
Following what I've written here I too have become more and more misanthropic lately. The ignorance and stupidity of most people these days is just beyond redemption for me and I've found myself wondering more than once if it would just be more convenient if the Kabbalists and Global Elite just wiped most people out.

Of course I think depopulation is absolutely necessary in some form or another, either ethically through birth control or people being vetted and having to pass IQ tests in order to reproduce :lol: or maybe even unethically through mass slaughter.

The only difference for me is that I also think these Global Elite and Kabbalist morons should be among those who are slaughtered! Regardless of your skin colour or personal beliefs, these people are your enemies. Regardless of whether you want to be left alone or consider killing wrong in general, these people are your enemies and if we don't put aside the petty bullshit and grow a pair of balls and stand up against these people then we just might find that it is we who will be getting exterminated....
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: The Depopulation Agenda

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 27th, 2024, 6:42 am
Conspiracy Theorists lately like to talk about the depopulation agenda, a nefarious plan concocted by the global elite to cause fertility issues and even outright kill some of us off through artificially created disease or toxic vaccines that go along with the former. I'd like to discuss the implications of this plan, advocates of its implementation and of course our own opinions regarding depopulation and whether or not it is evil or simply a necessity.

So let's have a look at some of the people or groups which may have had discussions on this topic.

1. Bill Gates & Big Pharma.
This guy is one of my pet peeves. I seriously f***ing hate him and would sacrifice my sausage and two veg if it meant I could have an hour with this prick in the octagon! This guy has talked openly in the past about a need for depopulation, suggesting that vaccines are the best method to ensure this.

@Cornfed's thread on the dangers of the vaccine highlights several dangers associated with this poison and was warning people for months. Yet, despite continuously mounting proof of the danger, including a recent discovery about Astra Zenica or whatever its called, people like @Yohan and @HouseMD continue to make excuses for these people and chorus their support for people who clearly lie and have an agenda to kill all of us.

Kill Gates of course is one of the leading shareholders in modern pharmaceuticals and "donated" millions to the BBC at a time when the mainstream media were constantly telling us to follow the science and all that claptrap. I believe this poisonous vaccines has killed more people than the variants of covid all added together.

What other ways does Big Pharma contribute to the depopulation agenda? All the trans bullshit pushed onto kids. We only have to follow the money to see who benefits from such evil bullshit and the answer yet again is Big Pharma, whose profits have skyrocketed since covid and all this trans bullshit.

Without a doubt Bill Gates and Big Pharma are contributing to the mass murder of thousands or millions of people as well as causing infertility through vaccines.

2. The Jews.
As racist as this might sound. Of course I'm not referring to all Jews here. I'm talking about a small subset of Jews who run the world through the banking systems and behind the scenes.

@Lucas88 has studied the Kabbalah and Talmud extensively and it clearly indicates in these texts that there should be a depopulation agenda to wipe out the goyim so that their sick prophecies can be fulfilled. He's made several extensive posts on this. Yet, despite being confronted with undeniable truths on this issue, people like @MrMan continue to shill for the Jews mindlessly without having done a bit of research into these texts for themselves.

Even our very own resident jew and moderator @fschmidt advocates for 99% of the global population to be wiped out, though maybe his reasoning is different to these Kabbalist Jews. Nonetheless, if he got his own way it would likely mean everyone reading this would be on his hit list. So maybe it's just in the blood of the Jews to hold misanthropic views towards humanity in general.

My own views.
Following what I've written here I too have become more and more misanthropic lately. The ignorance and stupidity of most people these days is just beyond redemption for me and I've found myself wondering more than once if it would just be more convenient if the Kabbalists and Global Elite just wiped most people out.

Of course I think depopulation is absolutely necessary in some form or another, either ethically through birth control or people being vetted and having to pass IQ tests in order to reproduce :lol: or maybe even unethically through mass slaughter.

The only difference for me is that I also think these Global Elite and Kabbalist morons should be among those who are slaughtered! Regardless of your skin colour or personal beliefs, these people are your enemies. Regardless of whether you want to be left alone or consider killing wrong in general, these people are your enemies and if we don't put aside the petty bullshit and grow a pair of balls and stand up against these people then we just might find that it is we who will be getting exterminated....
Well, all the leaders of the Western world support them. So, good luck getting rid of a bunch of people who have nuclear weapons. Back them into a corner and they'll nuke the f**k out of everyone regardless if they are allies and that includes even hitting the United States. I still don't understand why people like Trump suck up to them so much though or how they even run and own the United States for that matter. Israel is a very small country, probably the same size as Japan if not smaller. Yet they have all this control, dominance, and authority over all the Western governments. As for people setting aside their differences, that's not going to happen either. Tribes don't get along and they never have, never will. Even before the Europeans came, Native Americans were slaughtering each other, In Africa African tribes kill other African tribes, take their women and kids and turn them into their own property. Blacks sold blacks into slavery and still do it even in some Islamic nations.

Therefore, Israel have won and they'll always win so long as they have the United States supporting them, and nuclear weapons in their possession. It's like someone once said "Only Jews can stop their own people now, if the "Good Jews" can't or won't do it, no one else can or will. They own everybody else. That includes even owning WEF, UN, and all those other big groups. The Rothchilds are even Jewish and they are the most wealthiest powerful family in the entire world...So whose going to step up to them?" For people to have this much power, influence over the world for so long....I don't see any possible way to stop them unless other Jewish step up to them. Right now Bernie Sanders is like the only one challenging Bibi, yet they are both Jewish. But Bernie is also a damn Democrat, so there's that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Your ethical approach to the issue sounds as bad as you oppose.

My ideas on your conspiracy theories.

Was the Covid shot intentionally designed to reduce the population? Mabe... but I think probably not. I think its more the case of scientists at big pharma doing their best while the businessmen try their best to put out the best vaccine that they rush can rush out, with new nit properly tested technology, with legal liability being lifted, and tgey jump on it to make billions without knowing the side effects. Then they use propaganda to make more money.

Maybe there is a reckless endangerment issue.

Some of the politicians may be pulling the strings, but others are probably gullible idiots that believe the propaganda that comes from people in big Pharma trying to make a lot of money on the one hand and from certain leaders in the government who are trying to prevent public panic and get people to their best guess and what's going to keep them healthy in the short term. so some of the gullible types you may even be heads of state may actually think that the covid shots are the best thing to do and you also have doctors who are sort of gullible and aren't really thinking about whether these shots are going to have long-term consequences.

After all testing medications to make sure that they don't have long-term consequences or short-term consequences is not in the domain of the medical doctor but rather in the domain of the big Pharma companies and government oversight--neither of which followed the typical procedures when it comes to these vaccines.

Is the idiotic trans ideology designed to depopulate the Earth?I suppose man castrating themselves and women warping their bodies so badly that they can't have children might decrease the population a little bit. From egenics perspective I don't know if this would be a good strategy for a conspiracy or not since they would be potentially getting rid of the more gullible easily controllable genes. but I could see how it might be a way of getting rid of mentally ill and less productive members of society. but I suspect what is behind this is some idiotic transhumanistic cultish mentality that treats this philosophy as a religion, that and making money, rather than a desire to decrease the population.

I don't know that Bill Gates wants to kill some huge portion of the world's population, but we can't protect his software from viruses why would we consider him an expert when it comes to protecting our bodies from viruses.

Jews have a saying that where there are two Jews there are three opinions or where there were four Jews there were five opinions. These statements do not always agree. Difference of opinion

The Jewish Talmud has differing opinions from their different ancient scholars. so there is one opinion in there that says that molesting a very young girl is no big deal then that doesn't mean that that is accepted by mainstream Judaism.the Judaism that emerged from the time. is predominantly Hillel Pharisaical Judaism.

then there are these other writings within Judaism that some of them follow like the Kabbalah or the Zohar, which aren't 'core' Judaism but has adherents.

I don't care to watch hours and hours of some guy talking about how bad Jews are you sitting in front of a Confederate flag or something like that. they'll take one obscure quote from a Jew from one of these black Hatter sects about an obscure interpretation that he has of some passage of the Zohar not even the tour of the Talmud sometimes, and try to make it sound like there is some massive Jewish conspiracy theory.

So there may be some scholar and some black Hatter group who thinks that in a future Messianic age that the Jews will consume the flesh of Gentiles. but it may be that others in that same Ultra-Orthodox sect think that's gross and don't agree with it. But that doesn't mean that Jews in the mainstream Orthodox synagogue in your city believe that one day they are going to eat Gentiles or are sitting around salivating thinking about what you must taste like. reformed Judaism doesn't really focus on keeping the details of the tour I just some of the main moral thrusts of the tour that sort of thing, and their synagogues are organizations for people of Jewish Heritage can get together.

Ashkenazi Jews tend to have high IQs and tend to be high on neuroticism. Jews are overrepresented in cults. And there are a lot of thought leaders behind bad ideas and also those supply money behind the bad ideas who are of a Jewish background, but some of these Jews are not really religious. A lot of this goes against the values taught in Orthodox Judaism.

But the main problem in Jewish culture is the lack of faithfulness to God and not believing the Messiah the same problems that you have.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 27th, 2024, 10:20 pm

Well, all the leaders of the Western world support them. So, good luck getting rid of a bunch of people who have nuclear weapons. Back them into a corner and they'll nuke the f**k out of everyone regardless if they are allies and that includes even hitting the United States. I still don't understand why people like Trump suck up to them so much though or how they even run and own the United States for that matter. Israel is a very small country, probably the same size as Japan if not smaller. Yet they have all this control, dominance, and authority over all the Western governments. As for people setting aside their differences, that's not going to happen either. Tribes don't get along and they never have, never will. Even before the Europeans came, Native Americans were slaughtering each other, In Africa African tribes kill other African tribes, take their women and kids and turn them into their own property. Blacks sold blacks into slavery and still do it even in some Islamic nations.

Therefore, Israel have won and they'll always win so long as they have the United States supporting them, and nuclear weapons in their possession. It's like someone once said "Only Jews can stop their own people now, if the "Good Jews" can't or won't do it, no one else can or will. They own everybody else. That includes even owning WEF, UN, and all those other big groups. The Rothchilds are even Jewish and they are the most wealthiest powerful family in the entire world...So whose going to step up to them?" For people to have this much power, influence over the world for so long....I don't see any possible way to stop them unless other Jewish step up to them. Right now Bernie Sanders is like the only one challenging Bibi, yet they are both Jewish. But Bernie is also a damn Democrat, so there's that.
I couldn't care less if global leaders have nuclear weapons. I think that getting nuked and having them destroy absolutely everything is still preferable to this tiptoe into totalitarianism. We should fight for freedom or life is not worth living at all. Wouldn't you agree, @Tsar and @Lucas88? @gsjackson doesn't believe the global elites actually have nuclear weapons anyway, so if he's right then we call their bluff and get rid of them. Regardless, the current situation and trajectory of the human race is unacceptable to me. Rolling over and being compliant is also unacceptable. Freedom is the greatest gift life can offer. Why shouldn't we fight for it?

Tribes can ally with enemy tribes when a greater threat emerges. At present it seems that is the best option. I think the Kabbalists and the Coporate Elite might be confident in their victory, but at the same time they know they have to be very careful. For them, it's like a delicate dance where one false step can alert the whole world to their machiavellianism. Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them. More and more people are waking up to their bullshit.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 29th, 2024, 10:26 am
May 27th, 2024, 10:20 pm

I couldn't care less if global leaders have nuclear weapons. I think that getting nuked and having them destroy absolutely everything is still preferable to this tiptoe into totalitarianism. We should fight for freedom or life is not worth living at all. Wouldn't you agree, @Tsar and @Lucas88? @gsjackson doesn't believe the global elites actually have nuclear weapons anyway, so if he's right then we call their bluff and get rid of them. Regardless, the current situation and trajectory of the human race is unacceptable to me. Rolling over and being compliant is also unacceptable. Freedom is the greatest gift life can offer. Why shouldn't we fight for it?

Tribes can ally with enemy tribes when a greater threat emerges. At present it seems that is the best option. I think the Kabbalists and the Coporate Elite might be confident in their victory, but at the same time they know they have to be very careful. For them, it's like a delicate dance where one false step can alert the whole world to their machiavellianism. Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them. More and more people are waking up to their bullshit.
I never said to roll over and accept defeat but saying that it's better to die in a nuclear blast....Why not just slit your throat then or overdose on pills? We already live in a totalitarian world.

And anyone who doesn't believe that they don't have nuclear weapons obviously don't pay enough attention to the fact that these weapons have been tested by North Korea already. Every single well known nation have nukes including Pakistan and India. Iran is even talking about developing them now because of the way Israel is behaving. At first they were against them because they said their GOD didn't believe in such weapons. Now they will just go and ask their GOD if it's okay, and sure enough their god will say "Sure go ahead" when in actuality they want these weapons anyway.

The only sure way to go about doing this is to disarm Israel's nuclear weapons. But saying it's a bluff, that's just foolish. Putin right now is having Nuclear drill test because he's sick of the United States pissing him off. He has used nuclear threats before, but this time he seems deadly serious since Europe and the U.S. won't give up on provoking him.

You say the global Elites don't have nukes. No it's not the global elites who will be using them, they will just push other nations into doing it which is what Nulin, Blinken, etc keep trying to do with Russia. It's the governments that command the military to drop them on other nations after some asshole provoked it. The guy who had Japan nuked wasn't an Elite. Putin is an Elite, He just wouldn't use them for no apparent reason, if he nukes someone it's because they provoked and pushed him to do it. Israel have Nukes because they fear getting ganged upon by the Muslim world which may just happen after the U.S. collapse and can't use their military to bully other countries around anymore.

But if it does come to that....They have their Samson Option. I don't think they are bluffing about using it either since BIBI is purposely trying to turn the world against Israel which is part of their prophecy. Get everyone to hate Israel, and it's working. At least for the people who care about this war. Likewise this isn't the only war that's happening. People seem more concerned about this Palestinian shit, but ignoring what's happening in Ukraine.

I don't want to live in a totalitarian world no more than you do, but I also don't want to die in a nuclear war either...That's not fighting for freedom....There won't be any people around to be free of anything, we'll all be dead. Would have been better if you said you'd rather risk getting shot trying to take them down in a fight vs them wiping out humanity. But Hitler tried to get rid of the Jews, and it only made him an enemy and the primary example of a person to hate for it. That's why his name gets overly used all the time, and I've heard some people say "Hitler was too nice." That's how much they hate the Jewish and Israel.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
May 28th, 2024, 7:08 am
Your ethical approach to the issue sounds as bad as you oppose.

My ideas on your conspiracy theories.

Was the Covid shot intentionally designed to reduce the population? Mabe... but I think probably not. I think its more the case of scientists at big pharma doing their best while the businessmen try their best to put out the best vaccine that they rush can rush out, with new nit properly tested technology, with legal liability being lifted, and tgey jump on it to make billions without knowing the side effects. Then they use propaganda to make more money.

Maybe there is a reckless endangerment issue.

Some of the politicians may be pulling the strings, but others are probably gullible idiots that believe the propaganda that comes from people in big Pharma trying to make a lot of money on the one hand and from certain leaders in the government who are trying to prevent public panic and get people to their best guess and what's going to keep them healthy in the short term. so some of the gullible types you may even be heads of state may actually think that the covid shots are the best thing to do and you also have doctors who are sort of gullible and aren't really thinking about whether these shots are going to have long-term consequences.

After all testing medications to make sure that they don't have long-term consequences or short-term consequences is not in the domain of the medical doctor but rather in the domain of the big Pharma companies and government oversight--neither of which followed the typical procedures when it comes to these vaccines.

Is the idiotic trans ideology designed to depopulate the Earth?I suppose man castrating themselves and women warping their bodies so badly that they can't have children might decrease the population a little bit. From egenics perspective I don't know if this would be a good strategy for a conspiracy or not since they would be potentially getting rid of the more gullible easily controllable genes. but I could see how it might be a way of getting rid of mentally ill and less productive members of society. but I suspect what is behind this is some idiotic transhumanistic cultish mentality that treats this philosophy as a religion, that and making money, rather than a desire to decrease the population.

I don't know that Bill Gates wants to kill some huge portion of the world's population, but we can't protect his software from viruses why would we consider him an expert when it comes to protecting our bodies from viruses.

Jews have a saying that where there are two Jews there are three opinions or where there were four Jews there were five opinions. These statements do not always agree. Difference of opinion

The Jewish Talmud has differing opinions from their different ancient scholars. so there is one opinion in there that says that molesting a very young girl is no big deal then that doesn't mean that that is accepted by mainstream Judaism.the Judaism that emerged from the time. is predominantly Hillel Pharisaical Judaism.

then there are these other writings within Judaism that some of them follow like the Kabbalah or the Zohar, which aren't 'core' Judaism but has adherents.

I don't care to watch hours and hours of some guy talking about how bad Jews are you sitting in front of a Confederate flag or something like that. they'll take one obscure quote from a Jew from one of these black Hatter sects about an obscure interpretation that he has of some passage of the Zohar not even the tour of the Talmud sometimes, and try to make it sound like there is some massive Jewish conspiracy theory.

So there may be some scholar and some black Hatter group who thinks that in a future Messianic age that the Jews will consume the flesh of Gentiles. but it may be that others in that same Ultra-Orthodox sect think that's gross and don't agree with it. But that doesn't mean that Jews in the mainstream Orthodox synagogue in your city believe that one day they are going to eat Gentiles or are sitting around salivating thinking about what you must taste like. reformed Judaism doesn't really focus on keeping the details of the tour I just some of the main moral thrusts of the tour that sort of thing, and their synagogues are organizations for people of Jewish Heritage can get together.

Ashkenazi Jews tend to have high IQs and tend to be high on neuroticism. Jews are overrepresented in cults. And there are a lot of thought leaders behind bad ideas and also those supply money behind the bad ideas who are of a Jewish background, but some of these Jews are not really religious. A lot of this goes against the values taught in Orthodox Judaism.

But the main problem in Jewish culture is the lack of faithfulness to God and not believing the Messiah the same problems that you have.
At least you recognise that profit is mostly an incentive for Big Pharma. Other corporations are not much better either. All of them are only interested in profit and human wellbeing is always an after thought. But that's not to say that depopulation isn't their agenda as well. What's better than making tons of profit or acting out some depopulation agenda? The two merged together...

You should watch some of the videos @Lucas88 has posted on the topic of the Jews instead of dismissing them and making excuses for their belief and doctrine, which includes exterminating me, you and anyone else who isn't a Jew. These videos aren't even made by some guy talking in front of some Confederate flag, they're made by Jewish rabbis, straight from the horses mouth!

Kill Gates is a huge threat to our safety as well. Now he's buying up a lot of agricultural land across the globe so he can monopolise the food resources. In my opinion that's very dangerous, especially from someone who's said openly that he wants to incorporate spike proteins from the covid vaccines into the population's food supply. He caused Indian Prime Minister to pass legislation in India which forced Indian farmers to use Monsanto products. He caused a massive epidemic of suicide among these farmers who lost their land and then he bought it all. He's an absolute f***ing bastard. My hatred for this demon know no bounds...

But you're wrong! The main problem in Jewish culture is NOT the lack of faithfulness to God and not believing in the Messiah! It's the indoctrination into bullshit ideologies and this tribalist mindset of us vs them which dehumanises all non-jews as less than human and cattle to be exploited. They are all delusional fools, just like these Christians who are also cultish tribalists who claim moral superiority over others.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

May 29th, 2024, 11:14 am

I never said to roll over and accept defeat but saying that it's better to die in a nuclear blast....Why not just slit your throat then or overdose on pills? We already live in a totalitarian world.
Dying in a nuclear blast isn't my first go-to choice, if there's any choice to be had! I said that I would rather die fighting for freedom than allow the global elite to complete their tip toe into totalitarianism. At the moment people are not yet aware of the full extent of things so there aren't enough people to fight back. But it's getting there!
And anyone who doesn't believe that they don't have nuclear weapons obviously don't pay enough attention to the fact that these weapons have been tested by North Korea already. Every single well known nation have nukes including Pakistan and India. Iran is even talking about developing them now because of the way Israel is behaving. At first they were against them because they said their GOD didn't believe in such weapons. Now they will just go and ask their GOD if it's okay, and sure enough their god will say "Sure go ahead" when in actuality they want these weapons anyway.
I've always said to these knuckle-headed Christians like Outcast that this is the problem with a theocratic government, because those in power will use God as a justification for any atrocities they commit.
The only sure way to go about doing this is to disarm Israel's nuclear weapons. But saying it's a bluff, that's just foolish. Putin right now is having Nuclear drill test because he's sick of the United States pissing him off. He has used nuclear threats before, but this time he seems deadly serious since Europe and the U.S. won't give up on provoking him.

You say the global Elites don't have nukes. No it's not the global elites who will be using them, they will just push other nations into doing it which is what Nulin, Blinken, etc keep trying to do with Russia. It's the governments that command the military to drop them on other nations after some asshole provoked it. The guy who had Japan nuked wasn't an Elite. Putin is an Elite, He just wouldn't use them for no apparent reason, if he nukes someone it's because they provoked and pushed him to do it. Israel have Nukes because they fear getting ganged upon by the Muslim world which may just happen after the U.S. collapse and can't use their military to bully other countries around anymore.

But if it does come to that....They have their Samson Option. I don't think they are bluffing about using it either since BIBI is purposely trying to turn the world against Israel which is part of their prophecy. Get everyone to hate Israel, and it's working. At least for the people who care about this war. Likewise this isn't the only war that's happening. People seem more concerned about this Palestinian shit, but ignoring what's happening in Ukraine.
I never said I believe it's a bluff. @gsjackson was the one who said that I'm pretty sure. It could be a bluff for all we know. They come out with so many lies and bullshit it's very difficult to take them seriously.

No, it isn't the only war that's happening, but Putin has already been seen to be associated with Jews who likely pull the strings and we already know they control America and European governments. Putin is also on the list at the WEF along with Xi Jinping and these people are meant to be commie enemies, yet they all meet at Davos with corporate assholes like Bill Gates and they all get their marching orders, so they're all in it together anyway! The war is all theatre.
I don't want to live in a totalitarian world no more than you do, but I also don't want to die in a nuclear war either...That's not fighting for freedom....There won't be any people around to be free of anything, we'll all be dead. Would have been better if you said you'd rather risk getting shot trying to take them down in a fight vs them wiping out humanity. But Hitler tried to get rid of the Jews, and it only made him an enemy and the primary example of a person to hate for it. That's why his name gets overly used all the time, and I've heard some people say "Hitler was too nice." That's how much they hate the Jewish and Israel.
Well obviously I'd rather fight for freedom than just roll over and get shafted by totalitarianism. But if fighting means they will just nuke us all anyway then f**k it, even melting because of nuclear radiation is better than living in some f***ing gulag and having absolute zero freedom. Freedom will never be given to the people, its something we have to fight for. Without freedom we may as well all just die anyway.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 29th, 2024, 11:01 pm
May 29th, 2024, 11:14 am

Dying in a nuclear blast isn't my first go-to choice, if there's any choice to be had! I said that I would rather die fighting for freedom than allow the global elite to complete their tip toe into totalitarianism. At the moment people are not yet aware of the full extent of things so there aren't enough people to fight back. But it's getting there!
I've always said to these knuckle-headed Christians like Outcast that this is the problem with a theocratic government, because those in power will use God as a justification for any atrocities they commit.

I never said I believe it's a bluff. @gsjackson was the one who said that I'm pretty sure. It could be a bluff for all we know. They come out with so many lies and bullshit it's very difficult to take them seriously.

No, it isn't the only war that's happening, but Putin has already been seen to be associated with Jews who likely pull the strings and we already know they control America and European governments. Putin is also on the list at the WEF along with Xi Jinping and these people are meant to be commie enemies, yet they all meet at Davos with corporate assholes like Bill Gates and they all get their marching orders, so they're all in it together anyway! The war is all theatre.
Well obviously I'd rather fight for freedom than just roll over and get shafted by totalitarianism. But if fighting means they will just nuke us all anyway then f**k it, even melting because of nuclear radiation is better than living in some f***ing gulag and having absolute zero freedom. Freedom will never be given to the people, its something we have to fight for. Without freedom we may as well all just die anyway.
Even if Xi shows up at Davo no one owns the Chinese especially not the Jews. In every country where they have ownership over the governments they've been able to do several things. Promote LBGTQ being one of them which is not promoted in China, or in any of the African nations either or the Middle East. China also do not have open borders, but all the Jewish owned nations do.

Putin, I've seen him in photos with Jewish people but who's to say whether or not they were the evil ones or "the good ones" if Good jews even exist. But there are some Jews who are attacking Zionism whether it's to save their own ass or because they know it's making them targets just for being a Jew to begin with due to what BB is doing. Like I said, only they can defeat their own at this point. Because no one else can...It's going to take the Jewish within Israel to overthrow the ones who run everything unless it's true that they all support everything their government does and by criticizing Zionism they are perhaps doing it to save face, hard to tell.

Anyway here is an article I found recently, I will post it below.

Ilan Pappé Sees Hope for ‘Collapse of Zionist Project’
Consortium News, May 22, 2024

“The anti-Zionist Israeli scholar told Democracy Now! that he sees signs that a free Palestine may be possible in which Jewish and Arab people can coexist…

In Tuesday’s interview, Pappé denounced Israel’s historical policy toward Palestinians, declaring it to be clear-sighted in its cruelty and intentional in its methods, as he has long done in his scholarly work, most notably in his 2007 book, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.

Referring to events in the late 1940s, he told Democracy Now! that

‘the Nakba is a bit of a misleading term, because it means, in Arabic, a ‘catastrophe.’ But really what the Palestinians suffered was not an actual catastrophe, but rather ethnic cleansing, which is a clear policy motivated by clear ideology.’

‘There is not one moment in the history of the Palestinians in Palestine, since the arrival of Zionism in Palestine, in which Palestinians are not potentially under danger of losing their home, their fields, their businesses, and their homeland,’ he added.

Pappé has argued that as ugly as that history may be, the current war in Gaza is even worse — a step up from ethnic cleansing to genocide, in his view. His forthcoming book, Lobbying for Zionism on Both Sides of the Atlantic, documents the influence of the pro-Zionist lobbyists in the U.S., the U.K., and elsewhere.

Despite that influence, Pappé said that he sees signs that the ideological hold of Zionism is weakening, and a freer, more democratic Palestine may be possible…”

—-

anon (Consortium News comment [not mine])
May 22, 2024 at 21:47:

“Jewish people have been at the forefront of calling out the Gaza Genocide for what it is.
Intellectuals and public figures like Pappe, Norman Finkelstein, Medea Benjamin, Miko Peled, Max Blumenthal, Aaron Mate and many others. And of course many thousands of ordinary Jewish people who are not public figures.
They have been viciously targeted and threatened by the Zionist establishment and deserve great respect.”

—-

“Well in any event, I suppose the whole salient media-mediated Holocaust narrative we’ve been beaten over the heads with since ~1948 is trying to flush itself down the crapper in gut-wrenching cramps of abject hypocrisy.” ~ Lumpen Pro

“Yep.

Shoah brownie points evaporating like fairy dust – for the sacred holy unicorn people.” ~ Gorrghast

~ zerohedge.com/geopolitical/cj-hopkins-asymmetric-idiocy (comment section)