100% proof why Philippines is THE future of the world

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: 100% proof why Philippines is THE future of the world

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

starchild do you eat meat? Thats one of the biggest con of india. Make a hamburger available and topple the hindu influenced government of paganism and corruption and Ill marry an indian woman tommorrow :D
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:This is just the elites f***ing around...no force can lift up the Flips. Not elites nor themselves. The third-world colonial mentality defeats all attempts at help, whether from within or without. We're talking about people that would rather gamble and get drunk than help out their own families.
I wouldn't bet against the Evil at this moment :D ....If they could turn good America to filth in a decade...They are very well capable of doing anything to any country they choose. If they could destroy Europe, America in a decade from its past glory and lift China up....Philippines is like a chump change for them..

They could very well make Philippines the richest country...just to mess up with our brains :lol: :lol: ...look how stupid people has more money doing nothing kinda deal like how they did to Middle Eastern rich Arabs.... :lol:
I guess that is the best investment advice: Always invest in evil. It's high growth.
Yep and loose ones soul in the process :lol: :lol: ....Its a loose loose situation for us....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:starchild do you eat meat? Thats one of the biggest con of india. Make a hamburger available and topple the hindu influenced government of paganism and corruption and Ill marry an indian woman tommorrow :D
Yes. I do. I was a vegan, due to constant travelling...I had to adopt. If you decide to live in India for ever...You don't need meat. Indian Veg curries are like 100 different taste and everything grows here.....

You can co-exists with Vegan's here..They don't force their view on others ...like many do in the west with Shark Fins and Whale Meat..while Americans dine on Turkey on thanks giving.

There are plenty of meat shops and Hamburger joints to keep you happy with your Indian wife :lol:..for an Indian girl, who is used to making complex Indian curries...She can make an Hamburger while blind folded or just walking in the park...its easy for them... :lol: :lol:

With the kind of views, lifestyle you have...I think you will be happy with an Indian wife or Mediterranean one ....Like how George Clooney married a Lebanese women. You don't need places where its too much west influence....You should explore places like India and hunt middle eastern girls in the west :)....There are some in Manila as well... :)
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Starchild... Went for a visa run from Thailand to laos recently and met an Indian from Delhi with his Fillipino wife. She was very lovely, and friendly, seemed genuine and not a gold digger. I was very happy to see that they seemed very good together. I guess you should search for a women like that.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Don't kid yourself... New life in the phillipines will hate India after two weeks. He has some fantasy about India which has nothing to do with the reality. I have lived in America, India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Thailand is the best country I have ever lived in hands down..

Food- Check
SPirituality- Check
Material quality of life- Check
Ladies- Check

What more do you want?
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

tamdrin12 wrote:Starchild... Went for a visa run from Thailand to laos recently and met an Indian from Delhi with his Fillipino wife. She was very lovely, and friendly, seemed genuine and not a gold digger. I was very happy to see that they seemed very good together. I guess you should search for a women like that.
Yeah, as I have said... I have already found a girl and I may settle down this year, if the dark force don't come my way :lol: ... One good thing with Indian's are, they don't play the Black, Filipino dirty games like knocking the women off and then running away once she becomes pregnant or like white people...who find the love of their life, only to know down the road she isn't really the one and getting divorced living children without a good family :o ....India has the lowest divorce rate in the world, even though the west is trying hard to destabilize the equation.

When I settle down, that's just it..there is no going back, doubt, second thoughts like many white people end up with... :lol: :lol: ....It will be for ever.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

tamdrin12 wrote:Don't kid yourself... New life in the phillipines will hate India after two weeks. He has some fantasy about India which has nothing to do with the reality. I have lived in America, India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Thailand is the best country I have ever lived in hands down..

Food- Check
SPirituality- Check
Material quality of life- Check
Ladies- Check

What more do you want?
Travelling to India will broaden his perspective on life...Negative or Positive,.He will experience life in a very different way, which will open him up I believe.

West is way too singular for the good of humanity. Like the nerds in America are the smartest but have difficulty getting laid or have a gf...If a guy is good looking, work out, then he will have difficulty with computer programming, where the real money is.

Being Singular makes you take things way more personally like newlife does in Philippines ...He is making it way too personal of his experiences in Philippines..Once...he travels to India, i believe...He will have broadened his perspective on life

I have written multiple times that Thailand is by far the greatest country on earth even though i love Philippines. It has everything a man desires. Its the only place on earth that is close to perfection even with all the problems in every country on earth.
Last edited by starchild5 on January 24th, 2015, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:
tamdrin12 wrote:Starchild... Went for a visa run from Thailand to laos recently and met an Indian from Delhi with his Fillipino wife. She was very lovely, and friendly, seemed genuine and not a gold digger. I was very happy to see that they seemed very good together. I guess you should search for a women like that.
Yeah, as I have said... I have already found a girl and I may settle down this year, if the dark force don't come my way :lol: ... One good thing with Indian's are, they don't play the Black, Filipino dirty games like knocking the women off and then running away once she becomes pregnant or like white people...who find the love of their life, only to know down the road she isn't really the one and getting divorced living children without a good family :o ....India has the lowest divorce rate in the world, even though the west is trying hard to destabilize the equation.

When I settle down, that's just it..there is no going back, doubt, second thoughts like many white people end up with... :lol: :lol: ....It will be for ever.

If i ever do decide to finally get ready for marriage i may look for an arranged christian wife in india or something. Im not gonna focus on women too much if its meant to happen it will but enough is enough.

Indian women are way better than Filipina women dont you think? I can't think of any category filipina women beat them in whether its body or looks or sophistication or loyalty or passion. Indian women are great lovers. Ive seen enough sex videos to compare the different cultures and surprising India beat every country even most westerners.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: If i ever do decide to finally get ready for marriage i may look for an arranged christian wife in india or something. Im not gonna focus on women too much if its meant to happen it will but enough is enough.

Indian women are way better than Filipina women dont you think? I can't think of any category filipina women beat them in whether its body or looks or sophistication or loyalty or passion. Indian women are great lovers. Ive seen enough sex videos to compare the different cultures and surprising India beat every country even most westerners.
I have dated both. unfortunately, The thing is you are using way too many adjective's on women...Women are basically same all over the world, its the personalities of them differ having born in an environment of different countries.

The problem with west and high divorce rate is ...They marry a women's personality NOT her being a female. You are still judging two women born in different countries with their personalities...MARRIAGE IS NOT THAT...

Common dude...Now, you gonna compare sex life, who better performs in bed and also body or looks or sophistication or loyalty or passion with marriage. That is totally wrong. You need to go way more deeper than that....

Never ever marry a women based on her Personalities and qualities. Marriage is too basic, it goes to the root of humanities existence.

Its not your fault, having born in a competitive environment like US...you are forced to look into things in terms of good and bad, qualities etc....everything is an equation....Marriage is never an equation. I don't think west even understands what marriage really is....they are still marrying a women's personality not her. Don't do that....

I don't think you are ready for an Indian women also, as you have your concepts all focused on personality. You should never compare women if you want to get married. You need to change your perspective on women if you want to have happy marriage for ever.

You should explore India...No..You must....If you are inclined towards Indian women..Follow your heart and do it....You will discover yourself on the way....Don't force yourself into marriage....marriage is independent of countries, personalities, qualities....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: If i ever do decide to finally get ready for marriage i may look for an arranged christian wife in india or something. Im not gonna focus on women too much if its meant to happen it will but enough is enough.

I have dated both. unfortunately, The thing is you are using way too many adjective's on women...Women are basically same all over the world, its the personalities of them differ having born in an environment of different countries.

The problem with west and high divorce rate is ...They marry a women's personality NOT her being a female. You are still judging two women born in different countries with their personalities...MARRIAGE IS NOT THAT...

Common dude...Now, you gonna compare sex life, who better performs in bed and also body or looks or sophistication or loyalty or passion with marriage. That is totally wrong. You need to go way more deeper than that....

Never ever marry a women based on her Personalities and qualities. Marriage is too basic, it goes to the root of humanities existence.

Its not your fault, having born in a competitive environment like US...you are forced to look into things in terms of good and bad, qualities etc....everything is an equation....Marriage is never an equation. I don't think west even understands what marriage really is....they are still marrying a women's personality not her. Don't do that....

I don't think you are ready for an Indian women also, as you have your concepts all focused on personality. You should never compare women if you want to get married. You need to change your perspective on women if you want to have happy marriage for ever.

You should explore India...No..You must....If you are inclined towards Indian women..Follow your heart and do it....You will discover yourself on the way....Don't force yourself into marriage....marriage is independent of countries, personalities, qualities....
Im not going to india or any place to find a wife right now i dont have the money to travel right now let alone look for a wife. my initial intrerest is for other reasons but if i ever do find a wife you never know what country it could be. Im not gonna worry too much about finding a wife I wont force the issue or even have that as a goal cause it will happen if its meant to be along the way ill just have to pray and have faith in God and wherever that leads.

I agree its more than personality and the bible makes it clear its not to be on superficial means. which is why I wont marry someone if they aren't a born again christian. I do want someone who is beautiful though im a bit picky on that i mean if im gonna marry might as well be someone who I enjoy to look at. Im not sure what you look for in a wife if its not personality but personality is just one facet but looks and what she believes is also important.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

The Philippines and India (thailand too) are similar in the fact that people in general lack social responsibility....garbage everywhere. People are motivated by personal greed or familial relations alone. I don't see how either of these countries could possibly attract people to live there. Dirty, overcrowded, rude, two faced, technologically backwards. The people in those places are desperate to get out of the shite holes they created and spread to destroy what somebody else built.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its much worse...bunch of jokers trying to make a point and all the videos are made in the Northern Parts of India, which is the least developed, highly corrupt, violent places of India....These kinds of things never happen in my state in Kerala.

Its only now, that my place was linked to these Animals. The northern part of India is not much better than America or Europe.

That's why I told you...DO NOT be fooled by lame stream...You will never understand the depth of India..Its the freemason, illuminati that linked us to these Animals. We were never part of northern India and its barbaric culture for like 10,000 years....

I don't understand why I should be answerable to these jokers...why I'm made to answer the stupidity of Indians :lol: :lol:

Do not club me into Indians..I'm from Kerala....It was suppose to be a separate country
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:
Its much worse...bunch of jokers trying to make a point and all the videos are made in the Northern Parts of India, which is the least developed, highly corrupt, violent places of India....These kinds of things never happen in my state in Kerala.

Its only now, that my place was linked to these Animals. The northern part of India is not much better than America or Europe.

That's why I told you...DO NOT be fooled by lame stream...You will never understand the depth of India..Its the freemason, illuminati that linked us to these Animals. We were never part of northern India and its barbaric culture for like 10,000 years....

I don't understand why I should be answerable to these jokers...why I'm made to answer the stupidity of Indians :lol: :lol:

Do not club me into Indians..I'm from Kerala....It was suppose to be a separate country

really its that much differen't from the rest of india? yeah their channel seems to have a feminist slant to it but i just watch it out of curiosity.