NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 2:35 am
Right same with the Russians :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is all a hoax
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, better to keep your fingers a bit quieter.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 3:35 am
Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 2:35 am
Right same with the Russians :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is all a hoax
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, better to keep your fingers a bit quieter.
Why because you get triggered because I call out the garbage ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 3:53 am

Well, I'd like to know your opinion about moon landing (or Covid, etc.), if you have one, rather than idiotic one-liners full of green faces.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 4:57 am
Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 3:53 am

Well, I'd like to know your opinion about moon landing (or Covid, etc.), if you have one, rather than idiotic one-liners full of green faces.
Rule number one try not to argue with flat eathers and friends about this topic specially when they are on team sky wizard. Are you close to flat earthers? Do you call them out? :P
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 5:11 am
Rule number one try not to argue with flat eathers and friends about this topic specially when they are on team sky wizard. Are you close to flat earthers? Do you call them out? :P
This is a very common mistake people make. Bundling "flat earthers" with people who are concerned about the vaccine tyranny, into the same "tin-foil conspiracy theorist" box.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 7:05 pm
Gali wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 5:11 am
This is a very common mistake people make. Bundling "flat earthers" with people who are concerned about the vaccine tyranny, into the same "tin-foil conspiracy theorist" box.
I am sorry that you get victimized. :mrgreen:

Maybe because you are lying
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 1:51 am

Victimized? Man, I don't know if you noticed, but this is a forum. If you have an opinion, whether in agreement or disagreement with mine or anybody else's, then write it up. If all you give us is little cheeky grins, you add no value and just end up looking like an idiot. Second time I am telling you.

Obviously you don't believe the Earth is flat, neither do I, we will admit that that particular conspiracy theory is right at the end of the plausibility spectrum.

But when we talk about Covid and what's going on right now, there is very little left to fantasy. You must have been living under a rock if you haven't noticed, on your skin, the complete erosion of personal and civil liberties that has been perpetrated, pretty much all over the world, by governments and bureaucrats (e.g. EU), maybe out of fear, maybe outright bribes.

You don't have to believe that Covid was a virus sent down by alien forces, or that the vaccine jabs contain 5G-activated nanobots, to see the tyrannical shit we're descending towards, right now, every day more.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 5:27 am
Gali wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 1:51 am

Victimized? Man, I don't know if you noticed, but this is a forum. If you have an opinion, whether in agreement or disagreement with mine or anybody else's, then write it up. If all you give us is little cheeky grins, you add no value and just end up looking like an idiot. Second time I am telling you.

Obviously you don't believe the Earth is flat, neither do I, we will admit that that particular conspiracy theory is right at the end of the plausibility spectrum.

But when we talk about Covid and what's going on right now, there is very little left to fantasy. You must have been living under a rock if you haven't noticed, on your skin, the complete erosion of personal and civil liberties that has been perpetrated, pretty much all over the world, by governments and bureaucrats (e.g. EU), maybe out of fear, maybe outright bribes.

You don't have to believe that Covid was a virus sent down by alien forces, or that the vaccine jabs contain 5G-activated nanobots, to see the tyrannical shit we're descending towards, right now, every day more.

You are not an honest actor. If one would say that I am lying I would call him out :lol:

Again why did you not call out the Flat Earthers?
end of the plausibilty spectrum
The word 'euphemism is to weak for that
TricktoPlay
Freshman Poster

Post by TricktoPlay »

NASA did land on the moon
The mission of the Trick-N-Play is to provide news, information and opinion for men who endeavor to engage in the consumership of entertainment services.

Youtube channel: TrickNPlay
Linktree: TricknPlay
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

In Moonfall, a mysterious force knocks the Moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurtling on a collision course with life as we know it. With mere weeks before impact and the world on the brink of annihilation, NASA executive and former astronaut Jo Fowler (Academy Award® winner Halle Berry) is convinced she has the key to saving us all – but only one astronaut from her past, Brian Harper (Patrick Wilson, “Midway”) and a conspiracy theorist K.C. Houseman (John Bradley, “Game of Thrones”) believes her. These unlikely heroes will mount an impossible last-ditch mission into space, leaving behind everyone they love, only to find out that our Moon is not what we think it is.

Directed by Roland Emmerich and written by Roland Emmerich & Harald Kloser & Spenser Cohen, the film also stars Michael Peña, Charlie Plummer, Kelly Yu, Eme Ikwuakor, Carolina Bartczak, and Donald Sutherland.
I just watched this. It is a propaganda piece for NASA. It legitimizes that they went to the moon and it's an overall bad film.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley just put out a new video about the upcoming Artemis Moon Mission with his predictions on what will happen. It's very interesting and funny. Do you think we will finally get 4k live footage from the moon via thousands of drones? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TricktoPlay wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 2:05 am
NASA did land on the moon
How do you know that? There are many good reasons why the moon missions were faked, and zero reasons why they were real. The reasons for the hoax including several smoking guns too. That is much more than enough to prove that they were faked, beyond a reasonable doubt for sure. In contrast, there is no ironclad evidence that they were real. So everything is against you, except for authority and establishment of course, but we all know that authority does NOT equal truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentary by renowned Italian filmmaker and truther Massimo Mazzucco called "American Moon" that goes over the evidence for and against the Moon landings being real vs fake. It's very informative and comprehensive with superb analysis and expert opinions.

American Moon
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7794734/

The whole documentary, 3 and a half hours long, is on YouTube below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay exposes the recent NASA Artemis mission as yet another obvious hoax.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Not derailing this topic but what is interesting is to see this Joe Rogan video with Paleontologist Trevor Valle debunk Eric Dubay's video "Dinosaurs Never Existed".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knWCsonQVG4

It's kind of amusing to watch him get angry watching the video. If he's a true scientist, he'd be confident and calm. The whole thing about science is that it allows continuous improvement through criticism and analysis. Whether Eric Dubay's video is true or false, he should still be allowed to present his views and put them on the table.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.