Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Post by Moretorque »

Germany was completely taken over after WW1 by the allied elite, there are books of the subject that the elite were in business with the Germans in the transfer agreement and the elite owned alot of the factories in Germany during WW2 and it was all just business as usual. One of the goals of WW2 was to make Israel look much more legitimate for the Jewish people as a safe home front. It succeeded very much in this regard, I think Theodor Herzl wrote that Jewish suffering was necessary to pull this off for the end goal of total world domination so as usual if true the 99% are just cannon fodder for the ruling class. I think some Jews are waking up to this reality and it really pisses them off, the people of planet earth have been captured by an accounting gimmick and with all digital money that's pretty much check mate.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here we go again 🙄
An "award winning German historian" bearing a suspicious resemblance to a female nose-gremlin has just been stripped of a national blogging prize after being accused of fabricating the stories of 22 jewish relatives who supposedly died in muh holocaust.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

🧐🧐🧐
A grotesque fungus-faced jew shilling for gun confiscation comments that the kike population of Germany when muh holohoax began was "around 200,000"...
Hmmm, how'd that mushroom into 6 million in gas chambers, or 26 million made into soap and lampshades? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe the guy who invented the amazing sea monkeys has the answer (but we can't ask him since he was a jewish "virulent antisemite" and member of the Aryan Nations, ROFLMAO).
Too bad I can't figure out the answer, since as Schmidt reminds us every time he posts on here, I'm a "complete moron who deserves to be executed." :lol:

Edit so you can see the full post and response, LOL:
I wonder if having firearms could have prevented each jew from dying 30 times and then having tons and tons of survivors still asking for money 85 years later?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Muh holohoax mathematics are even more inventive than "New Math":

Jerusalem Post:
"There are 192,000 Holocaust survivors living in Israel"

The Economist:
"On the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, just 400,000 Holocaust survivors are still alive."

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

More that creative holohoax accounting and "new math" from the jews:
Time Magazine & Elie Weisel 2016: "There are just 100,000 Holohoax Survivors Alive Today"

International Fellowship of Christians and Kikeroaches 2019:
"Israel Home to 200,000 Survivors this Holohoax Remembrance Day"

The Economist 2020: "Archivists are racing to identify every jewish holhoax victim --> On the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, just 400,000 Holohoax survivors still alive.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 21st, 2023, 10:49 pm
🧐🧐🧐
A grotesque fungus-faced jew shilling for gun confiscation comments that the kike population of Germany when muh holohoax began was "around 200,000"...
Hmmm, how'd that mushroom into 6 million in gas chambers, or 26 million made into soap and lampshades? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe the guy who invented the amazing sea monkeys has the answer (but we can't ask him since he was a jewish "virulent antisemite" and member of the Aryan Nations, ROFLMAO).
Too bad I can't figure out the answer, since as Schmidt reminds us every time he posts on here, I'm a "complete moron who deserves to be executed." :lol:

Edit so you can see the full post and response, LOL:
I wonder if having firearms could have prevented each jew from dying 30 times and then having tons and tons of survivors still asking for money 85 years later?
Dude the numbers make sense if you did know basic history. Use your brain maybe you can find out out why it makes sense. There is no contradiction.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 1:19 am
More that creative holohoax accounting and "new math" from the jews:
Time Magazine & Elie Weisel 2016: "There are just 100,000 Holohoax Survivors Alive Today"

International Fellowship of Christians and Kikeroaches 2019:
"Israel Home to 200,000 Survivors this Holohoax Remembrance Day"

The Economist 2020: "Archivists are racing to identify every jewish holhoax victim --> On the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, just 400,000 Holohoax survivors still alive.
More low IQ propaganda from you. I am shure even the guys from Stormfront would laugh at you for that. One has to keep a level. How about doing a 2 minute research then the numbers would not contradict. On the other hand for flat earthers it might be enough as an argument.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

galii wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 6:40 am
More low IQ propaganda from you. I am shure even the guys from Stormfront would laugh at you for that. One has to keep a level. How about doing a 2 minute research then the numbers would not contradict. On the other hand for flat earthers it might be enough as an argument.
You're "shure" about that, eh, kikeroach? :D

I don't think I'm going to hold my breath waiting for this jewish pest of a troll to use his IQ to explain how those #s work on the 26 million jews turned into soap and lampshades by those zany germans. :lol:

I was just making fun of some lying kikes caught in the act, but if anyone wants to go more in-depth into the muh holohoax narratives and rigorous research, you can look at that "Holocaust Forensics" space data by the anti-zionist jews, or this easier overview piece by jewish business man turned researcher Ron Unz:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/

Also, I'm hardly concerned about any "defamation" coming from this kike pest gali who does nothing but troll with one worthless shitpost after the next, but FYI to anyone else just for the heck of it: I am not a flat-earther and never have been. (I have never read any flat-earth theory stuff before so I have no position on the matter, except wondering why so many have circumnavigated the globe sailing without falling off if the earth is supposedly flat...)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 10:51 am
galii wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 6:40 am
You're "shure" about that, eh, kikeroach? :D

I don't think I'm going to hold my breath waiting for this jewish pest of a troll to use his IQ to explain how those #s work on the 26 million jews turned into soap and lampshades by those zany germans. :lol:

I was just making fun of some lying kikes caught in the act, but if anyone wants to go more in-depth into the muh holohoax narratives and rigorous research, you can look at that "Holocaust Forensics" space data by the anti-zionist jews, or this easier overview piece by jewish business man turned researcher Ron Unz:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/

Also, I'm hardly concerned about any "defamation" coming from this kike pest gali who does nothing but troll with one worthless shitpost after the next, but FYI to anyone else just for the heck of it: I am not a flat-earther and never have been. (I have never read any flat-earth theory stuff before so I have no position on the matter, except wondering why so many have circumnavigated the globe sailing without falling off if the earth is supposedly flat...)
Only flat earthers would accept your garbage. As I said not even Stormfront guys would accept your low effort low quality 'arguments'

How can 6 Millions Jews could have died when only 200.000 lived in Germany?
I believe in you. You can answer the question.

Why are there differing numbers about survivors of the Holo in your examples?
Try, put effort you might find out.

Why are their so many survivors of Ausschwitz?
You can find it out. I believe in you.

Try just 1 minute of google search and you might find out. Just check reddit and find out if it makes sense.

To the 26 millions soap people: Well that is strawmanning. I did not talk about it but you have to change the topic because your brain works flat earth style when it comes to the 'special' people.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

galii wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:02 am
Try just 1 minute of google search and you might find out. Just check reddit and find out if it makes sense.

To the 26 millions soap people: Well that is strawmanning. I did not talk about it but you have to change the topic because your brain works flat earth style when it comes to the 'special' people.
LOL, look at this f***ing jew in action here: I just posted two good resources that go into rigorous depth to debunk the holohoax narratives if anyone actually wanted to look (like I said: "you can look at that "Holocaust Forensics" space data by the anti-zionist jews, or this easier overview piece by jewish business man turned researcher Ron Unz: https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/", which would point you to a whole library of well-researched works, many of which have been banned by jews to stop the truth from getting out).
However, all he can do is to post lame insults and tell me to search 2 platforms (jewgle and reddit) which everyone already knows are run by jews and shabbos goys who deliberately censor anything jews don't want people to be allowed to discuss (or ban anyone for doing so, in Reddit's case).

I also just explained I had never even read a flat earth theory before, but this kikeroach is calling me a flat-earther the next post a few minutes later: He can't do anything but troll, but he makes a great reminder of what a better world we would all be living in if there were no jews in it. :wink:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:13 am
galii wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:02 am

LOL, look at this f***ing jew in action here: I just posted two good resources that go into rigorous depth to debunk the holohoax narratives if anyone actually wanted to look (like I said: "you can look at that "Holocaust Forensics" space data by the anti-zionist jews, or this easier overview piece by jewish business man turned researcher Ron Unz: https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... st-denial/", which would point you to a whole library of well-researched works, many of which have been banned by jews to stop the truth from getting out).
However, all he can do is to post lame insults and tell me to search 2 platforms (jewgle and reddit) which everyone already knows are run by jews and shabbos goys who deliberately censor anything jews don't want people to be allowed to discuss (or ban anyone for doing so, in Reddit's case).

I also just explained I had never even read a flat earth theory before, but this kikeroach is calling me a flat-earther the next post a few minutes later: He can't do anything but troll, but he makes a great reminder of what a better world we would all be living in if there were no jews in it. :wink:
I call you flat earther because you get triggered like flat earthers and their brain shuts down. Then they get exremely allergic against things like numbers and science. You have a condition that is a flat earther. That is why you call me jew for no reason.

To the topic at hand:

Well you are pivoting again. You copy pasted things that you think shows that some facts can not be true but you did not research it a bit. You could check what is the 'mainstream' explanation and then debunk it. No you just took it at face value. Like flat earthers. Dude look around the earth is flat. Haha.

I did not challenge you about the holo. I challenged you about specific things where you think these things are contradictory but you did not do even a 1 minute research about it but rather you decided to get emotional like a girl and pivet from the topic. Why don't you stay on topic? Do a 1 minute research and come back Princess.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

galii wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:52 am
I call you flat earther because you get triggered like flat earthers and their brain shuts down. Then they get exremely allergic against things like numbers and science. You have a condition that is a flat earther.
Those sources I referred you to go into the #s and science in exhaustive detail, and the science is actually a large part of how a lot of the formerly most cherished holohoax mythologies have been decisively proven to be total frauds invented by lying jews. So those who are not "exremely allergic against things like numbers and science" (as this mental giant put it) can refer to those sources and the many others Unz provides, if they're actually curious about the actual #s and science. :wink:
However, obviously this pest of a troll galii is a complete waste of time to engage with except for mild amusement, but he's doing a rock-solid job discrediting himself from being taken seriously just by writing shitposts like these. :lol:
galii wrote:
That is why you call me jew for no reason.
I call him a jew since he repeatedly shitposts in multiple threads taking up the jewish position every time (e.g. both here, and another example being using straw man attempts to deny the critical role jews played in the translatlantic slave trade, which both jewish and Gentile scholars have provided irrefutable proof of and confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt).
And also because he does nothing but troll and say to go look things up on jewish controlled sites or platforms where they censor and/or ban anyone who tries to provide the proof of their lives and crimes against humanity, rather than the sources who have already extensively debunked the lying jews (which the jews try to ban).

I've said all I have to say on this topic for now. :)
My position remains:
Muh holocaust didn't happen, but it should have!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 1:00 pm
galii wrote:
I call you flat earther because you get triggered like flat earthers and their brain shuts down. Then they get exremely allergic against things like numbers and science. You have a condition that is a flat earther.
Those sources I referred you to go into the #s and science in exhaustive detail, and the science is actually a large part of how a lot of the formerly most cherished holohoax mythologies have been decisively proven to be total frauds invented by lying jews. So those who are not "exremely allergic against things like numbers and science" (as this mental giant put it) can refer to those sources and the many others Unz provides, if they're actually curious about the actual #s and science. :wink:
However, obviously this pest of a troll galii is a complete waste of time to engage with except for mild amusement, but he's doing a rock-solid job discrediting himself from being taken seriously just by writing shitposts like these. :lol:
galii wrote:
That is why you call me jew for no reason.
I call him a jew since he repeatedly shitposts in multiple threads taking up the jewish position every time (e.g. both here, and another example being using straw man attempts to deny the critical role jews played in the translatlantic slave trade, which both jewish and Gentile scholars have provided irrefutable proof of and confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt).
And also because he does nothing but troll and say to go look things up on jewish controlled sites or platforms where they censor and/or ban anyone who tries to provide the proof of their lives and crimes against humanity, rather than the sources who have already extensively debunked the lying jews (which the jews try to ban).

I've said all I have to say on this topic for now. :)
My position remains:
Muh holocaust didn't happen, but it should have!
Your flat earth mind is totally poisoned. You make shit up and research nothing believe shit because somebody said so. Where did you read of me about the transatlantic slave trade? You make shit up. Show me then.

Why don't you research the points I pointed out? I did but you are just to brainwashed to do any study on your own. You can research at stormfront but you rather go for your feelings. Yes science and numbers are tough. Why don't you research the numbers on your own. Do your propaganda but do it more intelligent.

Again the topic was not if the holo happened but specific points and numbers and if there are contradictions in the mainstream narrativ. For that you have to know the narrative but you don't know it. So you post stuff without context that shows that you don't know what you are talking about.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed

This Jewish professor shows a clip of a Hitler speech saying that if war starts in Europe that the Jews will be annihilated. Doesn't that indicate an intent for the Holocaust and that it did happen?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

No, it doesn't. First of all the guy's premise that Hitler was planning this war is incorrect. He was doing his best to head it off, but International Jewry had declared war on the Reich years earlier and made it inevitable. And the speech -- assuming it was translated correctly, which I don't assume -- suggests to me more of a prediction than a statement of intent.