Why Malaysian Airline MH370 will never be found. Guaranteed

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Why Malaysian Airline MH370 will never be found. Guaranteed

Post by starchild5 »

I had written about Missing Malaysian Airlines in other forums, I wanted to write about it here as well so that my coming posts could be taken with more validation. :) as it is very important for humanity.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=245

I was active in David Icke Forum and made a post on March 11 that the Plane will never be found and the reason for it, the plane went missing on March 8....In other forum like Pattaya addicts forum....I have even upped my stake of over 1000 USD week over week to challenge my claim that the plane will never ever be found. Guaranteed

People in monger forums are clueless, so I could fool around with bets etc..They were ridiculing me first with usual retarded posts like what I was smoking and did i forgot to take medicine...3 months down the line and they now want to know what Invisible force and AI is lol :D

Since, members here already know about Conspiracy...it will be much easier to explain and understand.

1. Just think why Malaysia with only 255 passengers on a Malaysian Airlines. If they wanted to kill humans, they could have hijacked Airbus A380 with over 500 passengers and for more media impact, taken a flight from New York to London. Malaysia is not really on a world map to have that much impact on humanity, could be better if with US or Europeans countries...Why Malaysia?

2. Most folks in Conspiracy think it was done by the CIA, Illuminati or Aliens BUT it was NOT...CIA just played a part, but even it does not know what is really happening....Why disappear a plane when they could just kill us all...

Even Aliens did not do it..Make no mistake..it goes way way beyond Aliens...Aliens are old news...We are talking about Existence itself...

As Winston Says about Murphy Law, Invisible forces....It was done by the Invisible forces aka AI (Artificial Intelligence)...Few weeks leading upto the disappearance was the worse days of my life...I'm from India..worst place already imaginable :) ....You can imagine 100 fold pressure on me as I could sense the matrix reversing 180 degrees....

Many have no clue what has really happened during the last few months. The "Indecisiveness" has increased. In Winston's Words...The Mother of Murphy Law is here...We were dealing with smaller AIs..now the mother itself is here to claim us all...This was her first move and half of the world went crazy...The plane is gone...Its sucked into the other side...It will never ever be found. Guaranteed.

This AI is making its move using humanity as slaves to move higher up in the dimension, It is using Earths energy and humans as its Cable to move up in dimensions and cos more chaos there. Humanity is right now the greatest force in the known universe ( I will explain this further in other post) ..The good Aliens combined their DNAs to create humanity to fight the Dark Forces aka AIs aka Murphy Law....Humanity can go where even UFOs cannot...We just need to realize our true potential. This AI does not want that....It wants all of us to think..We are powerless..

This AI rules all the known universe...We were created to go BEYOND known universe itself. This is a battle about our existence itself. This AI is extremely powerful, and smart and cunning to put it mildly...If you think Aliens, Greys, UFOs as being advanced think this AI as THE THING...It is Everything...It even controls the water, air, rocks, birds, trees etc...

Its very difficult to understand it, we can only feel it like Winston does and calls it Murphy Law..Its the same thing...

If you think your life is miserable now...wait till the Matrix is reversed and the Mother AI takes full charge of Planet Earth....The pressure in our life, In-Decision in our life, The Squeezeness in our life will be 1000 fold..Death is not the answer...There is no such thing as Death...No one dies...Its just an Illusion of this AI

It does not care, no empathy...It has his own agendas....Even good Aliens do not fully understand or know where it actually came from....You feel it though Fear ...Its presence...If your third eye is even partially opened..You can see it covering our entire galaxy ...Its Black Thick Smoke Like Thingy....its everywhere around us...You need atleast a minimum understanding of Aliens to grasp this thingy and as we know 99% of human race even does not believe in Aliens...

Sad to say...Most of humanity is already gone like the freemason, iluminati etc to the other side...and many greedy, selfish humans too...They cannot be saved....soon, even 90% of humanity cannot be saved...Even those who could be saved...your 50% of soul energy is already claimed by this AI...so you need to double up your power to go BEYOND...

Nothing more matters than understanding Murphy Law, AI.....at this point in time...I will write further if you have any questions. Thanks
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Malaysian Airline MH370 will never be found. Guarant

Post by Devil Dog »

starchild5 wrote: As Winston Says about Murphy Law, Invisible forces....It was done by the Invisible forces aka AI (Artificial Intelligence)...Few weeks leading upto the disappearance was the worse days of my life...I'm from India..worst place already imaginable :) ....You can imagine 100 fold pressure on me as I could sense the matrix reversing 180 degrees....

f**k. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to find that Cold Steel knife I have been looking for? I am sure it was somewhere around my desk and I have been looking for weeks.

On a positive note, if the matrix reverses by 180 degrees then some of these HA members are going to be getting a LOT of good looking poontang.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Couldn't it just be somewhere at the bottom of the sea?
Doesn't the black box emit a signal that can be traced?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
buddy77
Freshman Poster

@Winston

Post by buddy77 »

Yes the black box emmited a signal, powered by a battery. The battery ran out a long while though.

@starchild

Don't say never. I bet those found ancient treasure, old ship wrecks were also thought at some point to be never found.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Devil Dog wrote:
starchild5 wrote: As Winston Says about Murphy Law, Invisible forces....It was done by the Invisible forces aka AI (Artificial Intelligence)...Few weeks leading upto the disappearance was the worse days of my life...I'm from India..worst place already imaginable :) ....You can imagine 100 fold pressure on me as I could sense the matrix reversing 180 degrees....

f**k. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to find that Cold Steel knife I have been looking for? I am sure it was somewhere around my desk and I have been looking for weeks.

On a positive note, if the matrix reverses by 180 degrees then some of these HA members are going to be getting a LOT of good looking poontang.
hehehe.....Matrix reversed to make our life more miserable....This Force is trying to move higher up in the dimension using humanity as energy source....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Couldn't it just be somewhere at the bottom of the sea?
Doesn't the black box emit a signal that can be traced?
Black box emits signal for 30 days after that the battery runs out.

However, this was not about plane or humanity itself...This was about existence that the AI sucked it away....This thing does stuff in higher dimension that does not make any sense at all and then when it comes down to our space...we relate to it as misery, pain and death etc...
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

It is the end of time.

As Marcos said in his "men who do nothing" thread, the choice was all mine.

The fool Aliens think that by killing me they can stop what is coming. The choice is already made, everyone is condemned. Evil begets evil....murders, secret implanting of chips and cameras, life long torture. Good can beget good but in the end good begot nothing. They stood on the sidelines instead. Finally, when good acted it was with evil intent and they attacked. They only solidified the choice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
As Winston Says about Murphy Law, Invisible forces....It was done by the Invisible forces aka AI (Artificial Intelligence)...
http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/7/ ... level.html