Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by galii »

Our Flat Earther are quite lazy here so I tried to find guys who put together the most tremendously beautiful arguments for FE. What is your favourite?

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/c ... not_lying/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Cornfeld does not get basic math same as pixel dude that is why they do not answer. Where is the curvature bro? Why can't I see it? Why 1,3%?

Btw. how long does it take to fly from Chile to New Zealand on the flat earth?

FE are not banned. They can make websites like this. The thing is they are extremely lazy. Without validation they do not do anything. So nobody cares about their websites.

I do care because I want to train my Astronomy, Math, Psychology, Debate skills
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Flat Earthers what is going on? No new FE models from FE geniuses?

Let us have some entertainment here

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 6:19 pm
Just pondering a major pain in the butt for me, which is that seemingly all flights between Latin America and Australia & New Zealand have to go through LAX. On a globe this is wasteful and silly. On a flat earth it is a straight line which makes perfect sense.
Wait a second Cornfed. You're in NZ right? Aren't there tons of backbackers there? Can you ask them if they know anyone who took a direct flight from Chile to NZ along the southern hemisphere? I know one person who has: @El_Caudillo. He is a Kiwi too. If such direct flights exist, how can you explain it other than posit that maybe the plane was going faster than usual?

Btw, Eric Dubay has a great new video with 20 proofs about why Earth cannot be a spinning globe and why it's the most ridiculous concept in the world.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 9:53 am
gsjackson wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 9:37 am
Pixel--Dude, you said you were going to take a look at this little piece of evidence that Moretorque tells us over and over again is dispositive of the question -- over-the-horizon radar. Did you get a chance to?

I looked it up, and it just struck me as one more thing (((the government))) (aka liars) say they can do, and not especially relevant to the shape of the earth question. I suppose Moretorque thinks it proves curvature, but that's one part of the debate that I've been able to examine with my own eyes. When you fly on a clear day the horizon does continuously rise to eye level, as flat earthers say. And also, from an overlook in the Sierra Nevada Mountains I could see Mount Lassen and Mount Shasta, and everything in between. That's a distance of 120+ miles and there should be almost two miles of curvature over that distance. None was visible. Online, of course, you can see pictures of visible landmarks twice that distance away, which should be buried well under the curvature and invisible.
100 mile distance makes 1.3 miles curvature
Mount Shasta is 2.6 miles high
So you would get to see 1.3 miles of the mountain from 100 miles distance.
200 miles away is where that mountain would vanish completely
Galii,
You never answered one question. How come you can see lighthouses and cities from far away where they should be below the curvature according to the standard curvature formula of 8 inches squared per mile? For example, you can see Chicago across Lake Michican, which is impossible since it should be well below the horizon. The TV news admitted this too and labeled it as a mirage. However, a mirage would be upside down, not rightside up. So this makes no sense. I've asked globe earthers about this many times. They always ignore the question. Moreover, in the 1800s they were able to see lighthouses from very far away far below the Earth's alleged curvature. This is well documented. Again, globe earthers dodge this important question.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Comment I left under Eric Dubay's new 20 proofs video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pd-TH-grI

"Eric, one key point you should make in your videos is that if Australians are upside down, then that means there is no objective up or down in the universe. If that is so, then the crew on the ISS should be able to walk upside down inside the ISS with no problem, as if it were a normal floor. Yet they NEVER do. I have seen footage of them sitting upside down behind something, with only half their torso showing. But that's it. They do not walk upside down as if it were a normal floor. Have you kept an eye out for this? Also, in Star Trek and Star Wars, the spaceships are always facing right side up, they are never sideways or upside down. You gotta wonder why. And also, in solar system models, the planets are also all facing right side up, with the north pole at the top. If up or down doesn't exist, why aren't some planets sideways or upside down? And why aren't orbital paths ever over and under the Sun, North to South? Why are they always East to West? You gotta wonder. Can you address this in your upcoming videos Eric?"

I also added this comment under his video about curved windows on a plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXebSjdH5G0

"Hi Eric, I was on a flight recently and since I had a window seat, I tested what you said when the plane was on the runway. I did notice that at the edges of the window, there was a slight curve that bent the ground a little even on the runway. So it seems you are right. However, the curve at the edge of the window was very slight, barely noticeable. You won't see it unless you are looking for it. So next time you all are on a flight and have a window seat, you should look closely at the edges of the window and you will notice that it is slightly bent, even while on the runway, but you have to look closely because you will not see it unless you are looking for it."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some guys are setting up a real scientific experiment to prove Flat Earth. Wow. See below.

No matter what shape you believe the Earth to be, whether you think Earth is a convex ball, a concave bowl or flat level plane, there is an objective, empirical, scientific, demonstrable way to prove it once and for all. All purely perceptual proofs from long-distance photography to laser tests are unfortunately subjective, non-empirical, and can always be contested by appealing to various visual phenomena such as refraction. The ultimate experiment to practically prove the shape of the Earth would be a fixed permanent tangible construction demonstrating empirically in perpetuity the truth for all to test. Professional structural engineer and outspoken globe skeptic Brian Mullin has invented and outlined just such a structure in his Force the Line project.

Years ago after presenting this, Brian Mullin was bullied, threatened, and made to choose between ceasing his online activism and deleting his channel, or being fired from his job. With a family to look after and little support from the budding Flat Earth community, Brian chose the responsible thing for himself and his family, and his excellent work and ideas were tabled. Recently as the flat Earth community has continued to grow, however, there is a much renewed interest in Forcing the Line, and myself and many others would like to see this experiment set up in several places all over the world. One man currently taking the initiative to hopefully construct the first one is Scottish flat Earther, Chris Watson, also known as Flatty McFlatFace.

I'm always skeptical of online donations and encourage people to do their due diligence before handing hard-earned money over to anyone, but at the same time it's also important to support genuine people doing important work, and to put our money where our mouths are, and for that reason you will find a link to Chris Watson's GoFundMe below. Beyond pure monetary donations however, I'm making this video to spread awareness about this important experiment, one which should be replicated the world over, and should be supported by ALL people regardless of their opinion of the shape of the Earth. Globe Earthers, SpaceX, NASA and all government space agencies should be just as determined as flat Earthers are to erect these constructions and prove the curvature (or lack thereof) once and for all. Interestingly enough though, it only ever seems to be flat Earthers who truly care about empirically demonstrating the shape of our world, whereas globe Earthers continue to be content with their non-empirical, non-demonstrable, pseudo-scientific explanations and doctored photos/videos.

And finally I wanted to thank everyone for helping me reach 100,000 subscribers. As many of you know, YouTube has repeatedly banned me simply for speaking taboo truths and I've still to this day never been able to recover the amount of views or subscribers I had on my original channels. Many other flat Earthers in the community have had similar things happen to them and with YouTube's new bias algorithm, now more than ever, we need to help promote small channels to encourage them to continue their much needed work. So below you will see a pinned comment with links to many of my favorite flat Earth channels. Please take a minute to subscribe and send some love to these great content creators. My apologies for anyone I missed, please simply reply with a link to your channel so the entire pinned thread can be one long recommended list. Thank you!

Chris Watson's Force the Line: https://gofund.me/80d34c2a

To learn more about our flat, stationary Earth, please visit:
http://www.EricDubay.com
http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com
http://www.IFERS.123.st

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude,

One of you asked how seasons work on a flat earth. Here is Eric Dubay's explanation for that.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 4:29 pm

One of you asked how seasons work on a flat earth. Here is Eric Dubay's explanation for that.

When the sun is in the outer most tropic on one side of the flat earth how does the other side of the planet stay hot (southern hemisphere) whilst the centre remains winter?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because the Sun isnt the only source of heat. Theres heat coming from the air and ground and underground too. For example if u stand on top of mount everest u will be closer to the Sun but it will feel much colder, not warmer. Supposedly this is a closed system so there are many ways of regulating and dispersing heat.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 4:29 pm

Hey Winston, I have a question and wonder if you could give me an answer.

The constellations which we see in the night sky appear to us as flipped upside down when we view them from the Earth's southern hemisphere. For example, when viewed from somewhere like Chile or New Zealand, in the Orion constellation Betelgeuse appears at the bottom right and Rigel at the top left. Many say that this is what would be expected on a spherical Earth. How is this phenomenon accounted for in the Flat Earth model?

Left - Viewed from the northern hemisphere

Right - Viewed from the southern hemisphere

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's the same reason why the Moon is upside down in the Southern hemisphere maybe? Dubay has a video on that too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting video where Eric Dubay debunks this broad from NASA's science program who gives several arguments for the Earth being a globe. She sounds like a bitch. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great short video by Eric Dubay where he explains why long bridges over water do not show curvature as globe earthers claim.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Corrections by me on two of Matt McKinley's annoying straw man fallacies regarding Flat Earthers and JFK researchers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltxxsUEGZc

Matt, do you mind if I correct your straw man fallacies and misquotes on Flat Earthers and JFK researchers? Hear me out please:

1) First, Flat Earthers are NOT claiming that Globe Earthers do not have mathematical "proofs" for Helicentrism. What they claim is that Globe Earthers do not have PHYSICAL proof of the Earth's curvature that can be tested or observed with the naked eye. Their only Globe Earth photos are from manipulated NASA photos, CGI composites, and fish eye lens videos. All they have are NASA photos and mathematical formulas, which do not prove anything real or physical. Even Einstein and Tesla said that mathematics don't prove anything in science, only the Scientific Method does. Yet the science establishment has not proven Evolution, the Big Bang or Heliocentrism using the Scientific Method at all, hence they do NOT do real science, only make philosophical claims based on atheistic belief. Globe Earth and Heliocentrism is one example. I've seen many Flat Earth documentaries and videos by Eric Dubay so I know what they say. So your point about mathematical equations is a total STRAW MAN again. FEers are referring to real PHYSICAL proof of Earth's curvature, NOT mathematical proof. In other words, mathematical "proof" is NOT real proof! Watch their videos and podcasts and you will see that. Hence you should STOP misquoting them. I highly recommend the Globe Earth Skeptics podcast series, as well as Eric Dubay's videos, and the 6 hour video by Ewaranon called "What on Earth Happened?"

2) Secondly, the JFK research community is NOT still debating who shot JFK. That's another straw man. They stopped doing that in the 80s. So you are way behind man. Most researchers have agreed upon the Jim Garrison theory from 1967, which is that many powerful groups wanted JFK out of the way, but the two principle groups that carried out the assassination were the CIA and Mafia. That's the theory popularized in Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" from 1990 starring Kevin Costner, and based on Jim Marrs' book "Crossfire". Watch it again if you want to understand it. The JFK community is near unanimous on that. What they are still debating are stuff like: Who were the shooters? How many shooters were there? Was the Oswald in the doorway photo taken during the assassination, really that of Oswald or Billy Lovelady? Etc. Those are the kind of issues they are debating, NOT over who shot JFK. Can you get this straight and stop repeating the same straw man fallacies over and over again? As a perfectionist, that annoys me.

Also, you said in your videos that you are open to change if good valid points and reasons are presented, rather than insults or ridicule. You should make good on that promise, instead of ignoring it. But so far, I've never seen you correct any of your mistakes and fallacies, even when they are obvious. Hence your words and actions seem to contradict. It appears you have a typical male ego of never wanting to be wrong even when proven wrong. No offense, just an honest observation. And your other fans just kiss your butt, rather than correcting your mistakes or using any critical thinking skills. It seems I'm the only one here who is not an NPC. lol