Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 12:58 am
Course I haven't read 'flat earth material' what do you take me for?
If you don't know anything about a debate, I suspect from either side, why bother inserting yourself into it? How does that help anyone?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 1:01 am
yick wrote:
If you don't know anything about a debate, I suspect from either side, why bother inserting yourself into it? How does that help anyone?
Because it's bullshit! f**k off!

Do you want people to join this forum instead of it just being us and three other people (plus Tsar...) do you think flat earth fallacies help?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 1:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:

Do you want people to join this forum instead of it just being us and three other people (plus Tsar...) do you think flat earth fallacies help?
You would really have to know something about a topic to comment on it. If you don't know anything about it from either side, the idea is to just STFU.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 1:30 am
yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 1:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:

You would really have to know something about a topic to comment on it. If you don't know anything about it from either side, the idea is to just STFU.
Here, this is what I know about the subject - the world isn't flat - f***ing hell!

Have you ever thought about you know... just STFU...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I didn't even look at this thread for a year and a half because I assumed it was merely a lot of nonsense, just like everybody else who accepts the standard narrative on faith and doesn't bother to think about it any further. When I finally took a look, Voyager1 linked an Eric Dubay video, and my world was rocked. Voyager1 answered the two main questions I had -- how people are able to go around the world, and the photos of the planet -- and so I was off looking into it. I keep waiting for the establishment to counter the hundreds of FE arguments with good reasoning and evidence, but it just isn't out there. Mostly just a lot of name-calling, and smug poses of superiority.

As for two people who might make authoritative arguments for the heliocentric model -- Einstein and Hawking -- they both said that observable facts can support both the heliocentric and geocentric models. Hawking said he likes the heliocentric model better simply because it's easier to make the math work out. Nothing to do with observable, material reality.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 8:13 am
I didn't even look at this thread for a year and a half because I assumed it was merely a lot of nonsense, just like everybody else who accepts the standard narrative on faith and doesn't bother to think about it any further. When I finally took a look, Voyager1 linked an Eric Dubay video, and my world was rocked. Voyager1 answered the two main questions I had -- how people are able to go around the world, and the photos of the planet -- and so I was off looking into it. I keep waiting for the establishment to counter the hundreds of FE arguments with good reasoning and evidence, but it just isn't out there. Mostly just a lot of name-calling, and smug poses of superiority.

As for two people who might make authoritative arguments for the heliocentric model -- Einstein and Hawking -- they both said that observable facts can support both the heliocentric and geocentric models. Hawking said he likes the heliocentric model better simply because it's easier to make the math work out. Nothing to do with observable, material reality.
They are doing and testing their breakaway civilization just seeing how dumb the sheep bee.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 5:49 pm
Winston wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 2:33 pm
yick wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 7:48 pm
The earth isn't flat - is The Sun flat? Pluto? Mars?
How would you know? How do you know the sun and moon aren't flat discs?
I can spin that question back to you, how do YOU know...

Prove it to me that the world is flat... don't tell me about some other guy and their lame, dipshit theories...

So, lets just say the world is flat, like a table... if you kept walking along the length of a table you would fall off the table but no-one has yet to 'fall' off the earth? Why is that?
I never said the world is flat dummy. You keep putting words in my mouth. I said we simply don't know the nature of our world, not just the shape, or the nature of the universe or outer space or even if it exists. I never claimed to believe one way or another. So you no, you can't spin the question back at me, because I didn't claim to know for sure, whereas YOU on the other hand do claim to know for sure that the Earth looks exactly like NASA's photos, when in reality you don't know that. So you can't spin the same back at me, since I am agnostic whereas you claim certainty. Gotcha! :)

If the Earth is flat, then Antarctica would be the edge. Try going to Antarctica and find the edge. Supposedly you can't, because there's an international treaty there that blocks anyone from going there except on a package guided tour, where you will only be shown a few parts of it, but not allowed any further than the coastline. You cannot go there alone and explore. So they are covering up something there. Admiral Byrd said there is an undiscovered land the size of America beyond the South Pole. He said it is rich in minerals and should be mined for profit. But the world cannot do that for some reason. This means there is some secret there that is covered up. We don't know what it is.

Why can't you understand that? Why do you hate mysteries? Why do you think everything must be known?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:41 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 9:23 pm
What is that supposed to prove?
That nobody fell off the earth and nobody ever has...

Have you ever thought why you are now having winter down there and why it is summer up here?

Have you thought why we have night and day?

And why is it such an impossible idea that the earth is a sphere when spheres exist everywhere... oranges, basketballs, footballs, edam cheeses etc

And why would the powers-that-be hide something such as the earth is flat? What for?
Magellan sailed east to west. Supposedly the edge of the flat earth is at the south beyond Antarctica. How do you not know this? You obviously never researched this subject.

Yes we have spheres in real life but no one lives on a sphere in real life. Gotcha! Try living on a sphere in real life and walk around and you will fall off. Also, water can never cover a sphere in real life. Try pouring water on a sphere and see what happens. ;)

The powers that be may cover it up because they want us to think we are an accident on a speck of dust and have no soul and that we should just be materialistic and trust everything science says and not look for meaning beyond materialistic science. So we can be controlled easily. All the flat earth videos on YT address this. You obviously have done no research.

How come you can see a lighthouse a lot further away than should be visible if Earth had a curvature? That's one of the arguments no one has answered.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:58 pm
All your questions have been answered in the flat earth material -- it's the most basic sort of stuff in that discussion. Again, why address the issues when you're not familiar with them?

Here's a couple for you about when you fly. If the earth is revolving west to east at 1,000/mph at the equator, why, after allowing for wind differences, does it take the same time to fly east from point A to point B, and to fly west between the same points? How does that work? And how do pilots manage to land on runways that are moving away from them or moving towards them at hundreds of miles per hour?
Because his questions aren't genuine questions. Not the questions of an honest truth seeker. That's why he never listens or remembers the answers he's given, because his questions are rhetorical and meant to ridicule. They aren't serious or honest questions.

That example has been explained. If you were on a moving train and you threw a ball back and forth, it would have the same velocity going both directions, because everything on the train moves with it. That's the official explanation. It can be tested on a train. However, there are other flat earth arguments no one has explained, such as the ability to see a lighthouse from a lot farther away than should be if the earth had curvature.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 7:26 pm
This black freethinker I follow called "The Real Merkabah" did a great analysis of both sides of the flat earth argument. He's a really good freethinker and on the same page as me on a lot of things. He has a unique theory at the end that no one has proposed yet. It'll blow your mind.

@gsjackson, you may like the video above. He basically says near the end that while it's not proven what the shape of the Earth really is, it could very well be that the Earth is a lot bigger than what we've been told, maybe even double the size of what they claim, hence no curvature can be observed. Admiral Byrd who went to the South Pole said there was a continent the size of America beyond the South Pole. After that, an international treaty was established to block all access to the South Pole, so it seems the powers that be don't want anyone to see what's beyond Antarctica, which is suspicious. It seems they are covering up something there. It may not be flat earth, but just more land they don't want us to see. Hence if the Earth is twice the size they claim, then the curvature is a lot harder to see. It's an interesting theory and original. That black freethinker in the video above is very bright and aware and a great thinker.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 3:53 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 5:49 pm
Winston wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 2:33 pm
yick wrote:
June 13th, 2021, 7:48 pm
The earth isn't flat - is The Sun flat? Pluto? Mars?
How would you know? How do you know the sun and moon aren't flat discs?
I can spin that question back to you, how do YOU know...

Prove it to me that the world is flat... don't tell me about some other guy and their lame, dipshit theories...

So, lets just say the world is flat, like a table... if you kept walking along the length of a table you would fall off the table but no-one has yet to 'fall' off the earth? Why is that?
I never said the world is flat dummy.
You're the dummy, you don't even know where Madagascar is... :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 3:58 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:41 pm
yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 9:23 pm
What is that supposed to prove?
That nobody fell off the earth and nobody ever has...

Have you ever thought why you are now having winter down there and why it is summer up here?

Have you thought why we have night and day?

And why is it such an impossible idea that the earth is a sphere when spheres exist everywhere... oranges, basketballs, footballs, edam cheeses etc

And why would the powers-that-be hide something such as the earth is flat? What for?
Magellan sailed east to west. Supposedly the edge of the flat earth is at the south beyond Antarctica. How do you not know this? You obviously never researched this subject.

Yes we have spheres in real life but no one lives on a sphere in real life. Gotcha! Try living on a sphere in real life and walk around and you will fall off. Also, water can never cover a sphere in real life. Try pouring water on a sphere and see what happens. ;)

The powers that be may cover it up because they want us to think we are an accident on a speck of dust and have no soul and that we should just be materialistic and trust everything science says and not look for meaning beyond materialistic science. So we can be controlled easily. All the flat earth videos on YT address this. You obviously have done no research.

How come you can see a lighthouse a lot further away than should be visible if Earth had a curvature? That's one of the arguments no one has answered.
The map tells you he first sailed west to east... f***s sakes - I am the dummy and you can't read simple information...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 4:02 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:58 pm
All your questions have been answered in the flat earth material -- it's the most basic sort of stuff in that discussion. Again, why address the issues when you're not familiar with them?

Here's a couple for you about when you fly. If the earth is revolving west to east at 1,000/mph at the equator, why, after allowing for wind differences, does it take the same time to fly east from point A to point B, and to fly west between the same points? How does that work? And how do pilots manage to land on runways that are moving away from them or moving towards them at hundreds of miles per hour?
Because his questions aren't genuine questions. Not the questions of an honest truth seeker. That's why he never listens or remembers the answers he's given, because his questions are rhetorical and meant to ridicule. They aren't serious or honest questions.

That example has been explained. If you were on a moving train and you threw a ball back and forth, it would have the same velocity going both directions, because everything on the train moves with it. That's the official explanation. It can be tested on a train. However, there are other flat earth arguments no one has explained, such as the ability to see a lighthouse from a lot farther away than should be if the earth had curvature.
Apparently I'm still too dense to understand the train "explanation." You're not on a train. You're flying above the earth's surface. The earth is supposed to be rotating west to east. Even assuming that the earth's atmosphere rotates with it, when you fly from east to west you are flying against that rotating atmosphere. What am I missing here? Corny? Voyager1? Neo, if you're still out there?

As far as the no curvature goes, I've been able to prove that to my own satisfaction, as explained earlier in the thread.

I watched the black guy's video. Yeah, the Antarctica stuff is very suspicious, but I disagree with him about what priority investigating the shape of the earth should have. THE issue of our times by far is the extent to which officialdom lies to us, and how we are being manipulated with lies by officialdom's string-pullers. If they're lying about the most basic facts of our physical existence, well then we're just living in a completely different world than most of us ever imagined.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 8:36 pm
The map tells you he first sailed west to east... f***s sakes - I am the dummy and you can't read simple information...
You're nitpicking and grasping at straws. I don't care if it's west to east or east to west. That's not the issue. The point is, east to west or vice versa doesn't get you to the edge of flat earth, if the earth is flat that is. It's NORTH to SOUTH. Do you understand? Or are you too stupid to get that? lol. You are overreacting to irrelevant details. That's a sign of an immature small mind. Are you sure the vaccine didn't screw you up and turn you into an animal? lol

FYI, you are NOT allowed to circumnavigate the globe north to south and fly over Antarctica. You gotta wonder why. If you even think that is. Do you? Or are you a bot? Commerical airlines also never fly across Antarctica.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Apparently I'm still too dense to understand the train "explanation." You're not on a train. You're flying above the earth's surface. The earth is supposed to be rotating west to east. Even assuming that the earth's atmosphere rotates with it, when you fly from east to west you are flying against that rotating atmosphere. What am I missing here? Corny? Voyager1? Neo, if you're still out there?
Presumably there is some mysterious property or inertia whereby we are supposed to think that everything on earth retains the same cosmological momentum as we corkscrew our way through the universe and only relative local movement is apparent.