Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 1:53 am
Maybe one purpose of the scamdemic is to distract attention from the biggest hoax of all -- that we live on a spinning ball. Lots of people interested in truth were starting to pick up the scent.
But the question is - how would the world change? What would we do if we realised this? Stop calculating for the curvature of the earth? No-one ever did that anyway.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 2:03 am
gsjackson wrote:
Maybe one purpose of the scamdemic is to distract attention from the biggest hoax of all -- that we live on a spinning ball. Lots of people interested in truth were starting to pick up the scent.
But the question is - how would the world change? What would we do if we realised this? Stop calculating for the curvature of the earth? No-one ever did that anyway.
Maybe it would mean there is a deity, or we live in a Hollow Earth, or something. A flat planet cannot exist in space and neither could a disc planet. It would mean reality would be questioned, and if much of reality is a lie then it would make people question what else in reality is a lie.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 2:03 am
gsjackson wrote:
People would (maybe):

(1) Demand to know what Antarctica really is. The scam ramped up substantially when they apparently discovered this in the '50s, then put the area off limits, created NASA and its "photos" of the ball, etc,

(2) Put God, man, common sense and natural law back at the center of the known universe, thus allowing people to regain a sense of meaningfulness in their lives.

(3) Once the "king of sciences" -- physics -- is exposed as mostly bunkum, the entire academic superstructure might be toppled, as people refuse to shell out actual money for fairy tales like the big bang theory. Unemployed "scholars" in their millions would need to be sent to reeducation/work camps where they could do their penance serving the world with honest labor.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Youtube has scrubbed most of the flat earth material. This new one is still up for now. Not bad. Eric Dubay narrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rputen0ahP8
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The earth is round, light houses would not have been built tall going back a 1000 years. Also radar proves it's not flat. You would be able to see lights of cities 1000's of miles away with a telescope at night if you were on a flat plain.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 8:32 am
Also radar proves it's not flat.
How?
You would be able to see lights of cities 1000's of miles away with a telescope at night if you were on a flat plain.
Often you can see the lights of cities for a greater distance than round earth would predict, but the thing is that air is not completely transparent. At some point the dust, water vapour etc. is going to block your vision.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 10:55 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 8:32 am
Also radar proves it's not flat.
How?
You would be able to see lights of cities 1000's of miles away with a telescope at night if you were on a flat plain.
Often you can see the lights of cities for a greater distance than round earth would predict, but the thing is that air is not completely transparent. At some point the dust, water vapour etc. is going to block your vision.
Your joking right ?, think why they developed the cruise missile.
Time to Hide!
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

gsjackson wrote:
April 26th, 2021, 2:06 pm
Youtube has scrubbed most of the flat earth material. This new one is still up for now. Not bad. Eric Dubay narrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rputen0ahP8
I watched the whole video. It was a rehash of other FE videos I had seen except for this gem:

R Foster states that the moon is a "plasma", meaning I assume a projection and not something you can land on. This would explain why you can sometimes see stars through the moon. There are many peculiarities about the moon such as why we only ever see one side of it and why all the craters are made from 90 degree angles.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Same here -- video was old hat, except for Foster. Good find digging up the entire clip. I guess FE'ers, or at least Dubay, would disagree with him that the other planets are terra firma that can be landed on.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Another new impression the video made on me was to highlight the coincidence of the beginnings of helio-centrism and the beginnings of the Jesuits. Bonnaci says the Jesuits began the scam in 1542, which was just eight years after the order was founded, and a year before Ignatius of Loyola died.

Ignatius and the other founders of the order have been, of course, often argued to be conversos -- Jews who converted to Christianity to avoid being expelled from Spain. So if you're looking for an original motive for the helio-centric scam, how about Talmudic Jews, convinced of their own chosenness and superiority, and resentful of a Christianity that forced them to convert. What better way to strike at the heart of Christianity than to turn its world view upside down, relegating God and man from their place at the center? Worked out pretty darn well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure whether this site has been linked to, but it is one of the more comprehensive youtube channels about flat earth. I wonder whether it is true that the official position was that the world was flat up until the 1930s.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DITRH/videos
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat, Stationary and Under a Dome

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
June 25th, 2015, 6:34 am
The curvature of the earth is an observable fact both from the air and sea.
Just coming back to this, we know this is complete nonsense, right?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Has anyone actually crunched the numbers on the standard assumptions of mainstream astronomy? For example, the reason we can see, say. Mars is supposed to be that it reflects sunlight. Now as it is supposedly a dusty sphere, the vast majority of sunlight would absorbed or deflected. If you estimate the amount of light that would be reflected towards us and then work out the brightness using the inverse square rule, should we be able to see Mars at all? Intuitively I would guess that we shouldn't. The same goes a million times for stars.
Last edited by Cornfed on June 4th, 2021, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat, Stationary and Under a Dome

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
June 4th, 2021, 5:36 pm
OutWest wrote:
June 25th, 2015, 6:34 am
The curvature of the earth is an observable fact both from the air and sea.
Just coming back to this, we know this is complete nonsense, right?
That's the one aspect of all this I've been able to prove to my own satisfaction -- that there is no curvature. At 35,000 feet on a clear Arizona day you can see for about 100 miles in either direction. No curvature, and the horizon always rises to eye level.

From a vantage point in the Sierras I could see Mt Lassen and Mt Shasta, and the 120 miles in between. There is supposed to be over a mile and a half of curvature over that distance. None was visible.

Oh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! We've just learned what happened in the first micro-second of the big bang, thanks to a really, really smart person. So all the official stories that are presented as indisputable fact in school science textbooks must be true. Now we know where we came from. Thank God for the Jesuits, those conversos who gave us both helio-centrism and the big bang.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 113709.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
April 28th, 2021, 9:01 am
Another new impression the video made on me was to highlight the coincidence of the beginnings of helio-centrism and the beginnings of the Jesuits. Bonnaci says the Jesuits began the scam in 1542, which was just eight years after the order was founded, and a year before Ignatius of Loyola died.

Ignatius and the other founders of the order have been, of course, often argued to be conversos -- Jews who converted to Christianity to avoid being expelled from Spain. So if you're looking for an original motive for the helio-centric scam, how about Talmudic Jews, convinced of their own chosenness and superiority, and resentful of a Christianity that forced them to convert. What better way to strike at the heart of Christianity than to turn its world view upside down, relegating God and man from their place at the center? Worked out pretty darn well.
I heard that heliocentrism, as well as the model of the atom and nucleus, is based on the Jewish Kabbalah. Actually the Kabbalah is not really even Jewish. It came from ancient Babylon but was later adopted by the Hicksaus, the original Jews in the Bible, which later became the powers that be. Is that so?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne