Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond

You will love these two podcasts or storycasts about paranormal experiences on Highway 666 in Utah, aka "The Devil's Highway". They are very spooky and bone chilling! lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@Winston @jamesbond

Yes, I've had various paranormal experiences, some of which were extremely tangible and unmistakable, which leads me to hold a firm conviction that there exists a deeper level of reality beyond the visible material realm that is composed of energy or a more subtle substance and can be experienced by us from time to time.

A brief summary of my own paranormal experiences:

1. Kundalini awakening (premature and botched)

In the fall of 2020, I awoke my Kundalini through Yoga practice but the eruption of bioenergy was too intense and some of my meridians (energy channels) became overloaded and went into reverse flow and the excess bioenergy came crashing down into my lower extremities causing horrific burning, heaviness and various physiological dysfunctions including erectile dysfunction. These symptoms lasted for three years and required extensive acupuncture treatment to rectify them. I'm currently about 95% recovered.

2. Energetic distance healing

After my premature Kundalini awakening, I consulted an energetic healer based in London and he was able to reroute some of the excess bioenergy through a WhatsApp video call from a few hundred miles away. No kidding! I could even feel the bioenergy moving and being rerouted in my body and the tangible relief as the energetic healer manipulated it with his mind. He was able to relieve some of the pressure at a time when I was in complete agony. Through this experience I know that the mind has non-local properties and can influence material reality even at great distances.

3. Precognition pertaining to the death of a relative

When I was 12 years old, my 16 year-old cousin died due to a freak accident. I remember vividly that day and especially the moment when my momma informed me of the tragedy. Just before she told me, I felt a chilling ominous sensation in my heart and then saw in my mind's eye something like a roulette wheel with the faces of each of my close relatives. As it spun, I saw the faces of grandma, grandad and a few other relatives until it stopped on the face of my cousin and the dread just totally crushed my soul. A few moments later, my momma told my that that same cousin had died in hospital that day.

4. Poltergeist activity

I've witnessed poltergeist activity on three occasions, once at my old house when I was about 14, again at a friend's house at around the same time, and then at a place where I was living in Spain in my early 20s.

The paranormal experiences that I've included in this post are 100% true. I'd even be willing to recount them under oath in a court of law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if you guys consider getting words of knowledge, supernatural knowledge about people to be 'paranormal.' I've 'gotten stuff' to pray for people. I've experienced specific answered prayers in a short period of time. Also, I've witnessed a number of prophecies and a few healings. I've heard what I believe to be a demon or demons on one occasion, not counting supernatural dreams.