Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Some say that the Mandela Effect has changed the Bible too. For example there used to be a phrase such as "The lion will lie down with the lamb". But now it's "the wolf and the lamb". Do you remember anything about this?

How can demons go back in time and change stuff? They should not have that kind of power.

Most of the Mandela Effects can be explained away but a few are very hard to explain and seem real, such the Moonraker example. Another big one is the movie "Field of Dreams". The guy above swears the line was "If you build it, they will come." Now it is "If you build it, he will come." The latter makes no sense and doesn't even fit the story since it was about people coming which is plural, not just one man. Only the former makes sense. That is another big one.

I also remember a Jiffy peanut butter brand. But now it's Jif. Do any of you remember Jiffy peanut butter?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 8:07 pm
MrMan,
Some say that the Mandela Effect has changed the Bible too. For example there used to be a phrase such as "The lion will lie down with the lamb". But now it's "the wolf and the lamb". Do you remember anything about this?
One guy was researching the Mandela effect online, thought a verse said something in the King James Version, but it was different from what he remembered. Then he found a quote on Google that said what he remembered. He checked it again, and it said something different. He had heard of reality being 'edited' in a video. He realized that this was a demonic delusion, sensing spiritually that something demonic was going on, showing him something on a screen to deceive him into thinking reality was being edited. I also sensed a demonic presence when I first played a Mandela Effect video. There is such a thing as doctrines of demons, and demons can be involved in spreading certain ideas.

I have seen some of these videos. One guy insisted the King James Bible said something about putting new wine into new wineskins. It says bottles. It said bottles back in the 1980's, when preachers would say wineskins, I remember, when I memorized a verse about it. Preachers would preach out of the KJV, but say wineskins for that verse because bottle brought up the wrong image in people's minds. The glass wine bottle wasn't invented until after after the KJV was translated. Wine was kept in leather bottles in ancient times. On forums and videos that discussed this, there were a lot of quotes that people said had changed in the Bible, and I remember hearing people misquote those verses back in the 1980's and realizing they weren't the same as what the Bible (the KJV translation at least) said back then. The lion/wolf thing was often misquoted or loosely paraphrased. The King James of that verse never said, "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.' It said, '"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. "

Our minds simplify or ignore things. I remember seeing Froot Loops as an adult and not remembering the spelling of 'Froot', but I hadn't seen it in a long time and it was a common site, easy to ignore, as a child. Our minds can fill in an extra 'e' in Febreze, and interview with a Vampire is pronounced almost the same as interview with the vampire. With ends with 'th' and we say 'a' and 'the' with a schwa vowel. Our minds are always taking shortcuts to process information, so some percentage of people are going to be unware of the spelling of Froot Loops, Febreze, think a popular misquote from a movie is the real one.

A lot of what we see is not really what our eyes see, but our brain extrapolating and filling in gaps. this allows for certain optical illusions, also. We don't read all the produce labels carefully. Our minds fill in gaps with imperfect memories.

There was a commercial where Sally Fields basically said the quote from popular memory that people claim changed at the Oscars from the Mandela Effect. I believe it was Tommy Boy that had the guy say into the fan, "Luke, I am your father."

These Mandela Effect videos compile numerous examples of things people misremember for whatever reason. If 40% of people's minds fill in an extra 'e' in Frebreze or would assume it is there, and 14% of people misremember Froot Loops, and there is a percentage like that for all those items, a Mandela Effect video that compiles a few hundred things like that that we misremember or ignore combined with a theory that reality is changing can really confuse people who watch it, especially if you feel like you are really sure you heard 'Luke I am your father' or saw 'Fruit Loops' on the label. An old advertisement or quote that says 'Fruit Loops' is supposed to be evidence of reality not being fully editted.
How can demons go back in time and change stuff? They should not have that kind of power.
I think demons can mess with people's visual perceptions, maybe even memories, or just confuse people. They can also take advantage of the fact that people misremember things. I don't think demons can go back in time. They ___might___ be able to plant a memory in someone's mind. I'm guessing here. But I would imagine it would be more likely for someone who has been active in occultic, new agey, polytheistic worship, witchcraft, etc., which involves more interaction with demons. They might be able to show some words or a picture on your computer screen--whether on your screen or in how you perceive it-- that change during the next time you do a Google search to make you think reality is being edited.
Most of the Mandela Effects can be explained away but a few are very hard to explain and seem real, such the Moonraker example. Another big one is the movie "Field of Dreams". The guy above swears the line was "If you build it, they will come." Now it is "If you build it, he will come." The latter makes no sense and doesn't even fit the story since it was about people coming which is plural, not just one man. Only the former makes sense. That is another big one.
I never saw Moonraker. Maybe I saw a scene or two. The scene makes a lot less sense without the braces. I think I've seen a parody of it with braces.

This is a quote from an IMDB commentator on it claiming the braces were edited out later https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079574/trivia:
Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.
It may just be that the scene doesn't make much sense and would make sense if she had braces, and people remember that. Her first smile in the current version isn't very clear and it looks like she could have braces, before she shows the pearly whites.

I thought it was 'If you build it, they will come", too. But I saw that back in the 1980's, and it doesn't make much sense to say 'he', but the whole things didn't make sense anyway. Was there one particular character among those ballplayers? It doesn't bother me anyway. We remember a slightly different version of the quote that makes sense, and probably thought we heard that when we first heard the whispers in the movie.

I also remember a Jiffy peanut butter brand. But now it's Jif. Do any of you remember Jiffy peanut butter?
Choosey moms choose Jiff, not Jiffy. Maybe you never saw that commercial Jiffy Pop was pop corn. Again, another mental short-cut where someone misremembers the brand a little different because it isn't important enough to study the brand. You get a name stuck in your head and don't take the time to carefully look at a label.

Doesn't that make more sense than the idea that you are in a computer program gone bad, that a superconductor is editing the past time line, or that you fell through a hole into a parallel universe-- just your mind, not all of you, somehow, without getting stuck in a nebula in space somewhere?

If you are going to go with a conspiracy theory, why not just think the elites are messing with your movies to confuse certain people in the populace or for some other reason?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 7:28 pm
I never saw Moonraker. Maybe I saw a scene or two. The scene makes a lot less sense without the braces. I think I've seen a parody of it with braces.

This is a quote from an IMDB commentator on it claiming the braces were edited out later https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079574/trivia:
Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.
It may just be that the scene doesn't make much sense and would make sense if she had braces, and people remember that. Her first smile in the current version isn't very clear and it looks like she could have braces, before she shows the pearly whites.
But MrMan. That's not true. ALL VHS copies of Moonraker no longer show the braces on Dolly. Go to YouTube and you will see. People have uploaded the VHS versions and they all show Dolly without braces. No one has any VHS copy that shows the braces still there. That's why I said earlier that this is VERY hard to explain away and cannot be just simple confabulation or mismemory. Because even the BBC website and official James Bond websites mention that Dolly had braces.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting theory by JayDreamZ about the Mandela Effect. He explains why he thinks it's due to the residual after-effects of spellcasting done on us by the Titans from the ancient "War of the Gods" that all ancient cultures talk about, to make us forget who we are. Kind of like in the movie "Dark City".

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 14th, 2021, 4:13 am
MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 7:28 pm

But MrMan. That's not true. ALL VHS copies of Moonraker no longer show the braces on Dolly. Go to YouTube and you will see. People have uploaded the VHS versions and they all show Dolly without braces. No one has any VHS copy that shows the braces still there. That's why I said earlier that this is VERY hard to explain away and cannot be just simple confabulation or mismemory. Because even the BBC website and official James Bond websites mention that Dolly had braces.
Moonraker was a little before my time, and I have never even seen the movie, just bits and pieces probably. So it's not an issue for me personally or emotionally. There is a video on YouTube that explains how various factors cause people to remember braces. The theory was a couple of things distracted the viewer, including cleavage. It would be interesting to find out if more males (distracted by cleavage) remembered braces than females. The scene makes less sense without the braces, so maybe people collectively remember braces because of these factors.

I thought The Thinker had his hand on his forehead, so I found that a little shocking. Then I remembered seeing a drawing of the sculpture in kindergarten or elementary school, not even the real sculpture. I didn't have the expertise to comment. The Thinker's wrist is at such a strange angle that the mind might fill in the fist-to-the-head position, also. I got a chance to see a copy of the thing at an office in Jakarta that last time I was there. I ate with some people at a restaurant in that building, Thai food, I think.

I suppose movies are more memorable, but our minds probably fill in the gaps on a lot of things. I ate a lot of Jiff growing up and I'd probably sat there staring at the label. But it's one of those brands that if you didn't see the 'Choosy mothers choose JIF' commercial, your mind could easily fill in a 'y' there since 'jiffy' is actually used as a word and 'Jiff' is not. Throw a few dozen examples like that at someone, then suggest it is because of a shift in the matrix or their consciousness shifting through parallel worlds or history being edited and suddenly a theory they might be open to a screwball interpretation they might previously have laughed off as a load of bat dung.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt shows a 1965 home video that may have a Mandela Effect in it. Wow. This will shock you guys. lol

Matt's big 2 hour presentation on the Mandela Effect with many examples. Very interesting. This is a brain twister whether it's real or not.

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 11:37 am
Matt shows a 1965 home video that may have a Mandela Effect in it. Wow. This will shock you guys. lol

Matt's big 2 hour presentation on the Mandela Effect with many examples. Very interesting. This is a brain twister whether it's real or not.

The King James Bible has the most Mandela Effects. There are probably tens of thousands of changes in it. The pastors, for the most part, don’t even care or can’t even tell.

The changes are also real, not a delusion. I suspect they have the technology now to do it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard about the Bible changes too. Matt listed some in his videos above. For instance, the famous Bible verse "Judge not lest ye be judged" has been changed. Look it up. Yet residuals of the original Bible verse are everywhere in many quotes. Many books have quoted the original verse the way it was before. Another one is about the lion and the lamb lying down together. Now it's the wolf and the lamb. Again, there are residuals of the lion and the lamb everywhere. That can't easily be explained away. If there are too many residuals, then that's a telling sign, because if it were a case of confabulation and misremembering, then everyone would remember it differently, not the same. Matt makes that point in his 2 hour video talk about it above.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some other new Mandela Effects I heard about:

1. The Holy Grail cup in the DaVinci painting of the Last Supper is gone. Look at the painting and you will see there's no cup there in front of Jesus now. Did someone go back in time and tell DaVinci not to paint that cup?

2. The famous Bible verse "Judge not lest ye be judged" has changed to something else with the word "not" in it. Look it up.

3. The monocle on the Monopoly Game character is gone. He no longer has it. He used to have a monocle over his left eye. If this were a case of misremembering, then why would so many remember the same thing?

4. The Rodan statue of the thinking man has many residuals of people taking photos in front of the statue with the original pose of putting their fist on their forehead, not their mouth. Yet the statue behind them still has its fist on its mouth. That's an inconsistency. It's odd that the Mandela Effect would change the statue but not the people posing in front of it. Even George Bernard Shaw, who knew Rodan personally, has a photo of himself standing in front of that statue with his fist on his forehead. That's odd. How could so many people pose wrongly in front of the statue itself? Even @MrMan cannot explain that one away. There appears to be more to it here than just confabulation.

5. The famous cartoon Flint Stones is now Flinstones. The T seems to be gone.

6. Australia has changed position and is now much higher up than before. It's supposed to be lower in the hemisphere.

You guys should see Matt's two hour presentation above. He makes a lot of deep points about why this cannot all be confabulation or misremembering.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I clicked on your first Mandela Effect link, I think I might have had a 'check in my spirit'-- as some Christians say-- which I now think was kind of a warning not to do it. When I started the video, I felt a demonic presence. Eventually, I realized I needed to stop filling my mind with the garbage.

So I was suspicious that this stuff was demonic. I know a man who got into it, and he looked up a Bible verse and he thought it was different from what he remember-- first and great commandment instead of first and greatest commandment in the KJV. Then he looked and saw it the way he remembered one time, then it said the opposite on the next search. He'd just read about reality changing and being editted online on this forum about Mandela Effect just before this and thought it was happening.

But then he thought about it for a minute. What is more likely, all of reality being editted, or the problem is either with me or this screen. He was feeling confused, looking at maps, wondering if they had changed, paranoid. He realized this was a demonic attack. My thoughts on it were that if the dark arts can turn sticks into snakes in Egypt, then they might be able to change the monitor screen. That made sense to this man. He prayed and stopped watching Mandela Effect videos and the paranoia went away.

I saw this picture of the woman who came up with this Mandela Effect theory. The had the wildest craziest eyes. They said she was some kind of medium. There are 'doctrines of demons'-- teachings that demons promote to confuse people and lead them astray. The idea that all of reality is changing because of some superconductor or AI or whatever can really mess with people's minds. If you think about it, it can mess with people's faith, too.

I'm trying to reverse engineer a possible strategy based on the video. So they pick 200 things that people tend to remember wrong. What we see, our eyes don't even actually see, not all of it. I've heard a bit about the psychology. Our eyes focus narrowly and what we think we see, part of it is reconstructed from memory in our brain. Perception is not as cut and dry as we might think. Our brains oversimplify to handle all the information. I am sitting at a computer typing, listening to a Latin Gregorian chant so I have some music going that does not interfere with my language processing. I'm typing. I'm seeing. It's very complicated.

So we do remember wrong, and out of 200 things or 50 things or whatever it is, we remember wrong. We hear Johnny boy say 'Luke I am your father then think we remember hearing those words in the movie theater. Or who knows? His lips weren't moving and George Lucas likes to change stuff. Before people had VCRs, they could have changed that without telling anyone. It could be a hoaxed, or some embarrassed employee said.... "uh-oh....I damaged the reel for Star Wars. I've got this clip from the old cutting room floor. Here. That'll do. Let's send it to the VHS company! No one will ever know I did it." That's far fetched, but funny to think about.

I believe it has just been Jiff all along. 'Choosy mothers choose Jiff.' But I might have seen a Jiff and Jiffy Pop Popcorn commercial during the same show once. I don't remember every hearing of a Jiffy peanut butter. But if you did not see the Jiff commercial, Jiff isn't even a word. It's supposed to make you think of Jiffy, probably. Those marketing or ad people who sat in a room and threw around names probably thought--- yeah, Jiff, like JIffy, because you can put it on bread with or without jelly or on a cracker and boom, your kid has a basic meal or snack. But if you did not see the commercial, your mind categorizes it with other stuff and it might go in there with 'Jiffy.' Who sits around memorizing exactly how labels look if we don't do it for a living?

This isn't my area, but I have studied a bit of psychology. And the oversimplifying thing is a reason there are stereotypes. So black people act like this, eat this, might wear this, have an accent like this. It's our minds simplifying. I have heard a research lecture on the this simplifying and categorizing function of our brains and how it relates to stereotypes (or it touched on the topic and others. You can look at Google Scholar if you want to see what kind of social science research has been done on false memories. I think Google scholar can include some non-peer-reviewed stuff, too.

Why don't basic words change? Why doesn't 'banana' become 'zimbau' in English. It's always something obscure, some brand that your mind could recategorized? Or some map of a country you do not live in? Why don't you get up in the morning and see a a more obvious brand you know called 'Tiyiti' instead of Toyota. That's a big change. Not Jiff, or Febreeze or Fruit Loops ('Froot'?) being spelled some way. (I don't know the real spelling. Most people of the age to eat fruit loops aren't the best at recognizing spelling errors. You get used to seeing the box of cereal or the bottle of deoderant spray and don't realize the spelling is odd and your mind assumes it is spelled the right way.

I've seen a few videos on this. There was one woman, and I think I could feel something demonic on what she was saying.
Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Some other new Mandela Effects I heard about:

1. The Holy Grail cup in the DaVinci painting of the Last Supper is gone. Look at the painting and you will see there's no cup there in front of Jesus now. Did someone go back in time and tell DaVinci not to paint that cup?
I could not tell if there was one or wasn't when I read your post. I looked it up. There is stuff on the table. This was a painting by an Italian where the grail is probably not as big deal like it is in the English King Arthur legends.

From the Gospels, it seems pretty clear to me the painting is about the moment when Jesus said one of them was going to betray Him so they trying to figure it out. You see the look of shock on their faces.
2. The famous Bible verse "Judge not lest ye be judged" has changed to something else with the word "not" in it. Look it up.
My memory is fuzzy on if that is in two of the gospels or not, but I think it is in Matthew. And in the 1990's, there was this campus preacher who travelled the country who preached on our campus. I'd memorized that verse, Judge not, that ye be not judged. And then a lot of people quoted it differently. There is a popular way of saying it that might be from an old song or poem or old translation. I think I looked it up once. Anyway, the KJV had it one way and people were quoting it differently in the early 1990's before this Mandela Effect business.

I memorized a lot of Bible when I was young. I really thought this one verse (out of a whole book I had memorized said) 'any man' instead of 'any of you'. So I looked in the book I memorized and I was wrong. Then I remembered when I was quoting it to the Bible Quiz coach (yes I was a Bible quizzer), that I had quoted that wrong... this hazy memory-- amazing that I could retain it. I had been quoting it wrong for years. It stuck in my brain, and I did not see it on the page.

I can tell you that about memory. You memorize it and look at it, quoting scripture back, and it can be on the page if you look at it and you do not catch your mistake. English teachers with writing learn that, too. If you write it and edit it right away, you may not be able to edit it because your mind does not recognize the grammatical error. You read it back and you say what you think you wrote. That can happen. Someone else can catch it, or you might catch it if you give it some time and come back after you have been doing something else.
3. The monocle on the Monopoly Game character is gone. He no longer has it. He used to have a monocle over his left eye. If this were a case of misremembering, then why would so many remember the same thing?
That sounds right that he had a monocle... but I don't know. So I'll look it up. No he didn't. I think I know what it was. The peanut has a monocle and he also is wearing a top-hat. So top hat and monocle goes together, and the Planter's peanut had one.

It could be they made one with a Monocle one time and you bought that copy and it tore up and your mom threw it out. That game is from 1904. Do you think they still have the managers there from when they first made the game? Even from the '70's or '80's? People retire. And these companies are trying to make money by selling us junk, not trained historians trying to keep track of their gameboards.
4. The Rodan statue of the thinking man has many residuals of people taking photos in front of the statue with the original pose of putting their fist on their forehead, not their mouth. Yet the statue behind them still has its fist on its mouth. That's an inconsistency. It's odd that the Mandela Effect would change the statue but not the people posing in front of it. Even George Bernard Shaw, who knew Rodan personally, has a photo of himself standing in front of that statue with his fist on his forehead. That's odd. How could so many people pose wrongly in front of the statue itself? Even @MrMan cannot explain that one away. There appears to be more to it here than just confabulation.
This was the one thing that got me. But I tried to think why I thought it was on his chin. I think I was in kindergarten and they had all these pictures of different things in the world, and I think I remember seeing a statue of someone leaning onto a fist. That makes sense. I can't remember actually seeing the Rodan statue doing that. There is no picture in my mind or memory of it. I just remember thinking the Thinker had that pose.

Actually, Rodan's pose for this thing is so unnatural. Head on fist was probably associated with thinking in English culture in his time and before it. Maybe you thinking of the picture of Oscar Wilde doing the head-to-fist post in front of the hand-to-mouth thing. Maybe that's because for most people, or the English and Americans, Rodan's pose makes little sense.

I'll tell you what. When I was in Jakarta, I went to this building that had a Thai restaurant. Boom, there it was. I'd read there was a copy of The Thinker in Jakarta when I interacted with you on this Mandela Effect theory. This was it. So I looked at it from all angels. I think someone could actually see the statue, hear the name for the first time, then think the head was on the forehead because it's just unnatural.
5. The famous cartoon Flint Stones is now Flinstones. The T seems to be gone.
You spelled it two ways here-- once with a space. I don't think you remember well. I just saw 'Fintstones' on Google, so if your mind-- and not your body-- just fell through a hole into another universe into another you... then why isn't 'poop' said as 'potatoes', so you say 'Pass the potatoes and other people laugh or say to not talk about that, and it's spoiling their appetite? Why don't you go outside to catch a bus, and instead they have huberbuses? Why is it obscure stuff like spelling, mostly, and words we would say the same if we spelled them one way or another.

Interview with a Vampire and Interview with the Vampire are pretty much indistinguishable if you say them fast. Speech is primary. Writing is less a natural to us and learned.
6. Australia has changed position and is now much higher up than before. It's supposed to be lower in the hemisphere.
Far south like this? https://www.amazon.com/Wall-Pops-WPE062 ... 5188&psc=1

Maybe you just learned it off a crap map. One thing I thought was strange after reading a little of this thread is that South America was so far east compared to the US, closer to Africa on the map. I can't remember if it was board Risk or online Risk, but what i remembered was from a silly game, not a map. There are also different styles of maps.

Australia is close enough to parts of Indonesia for poor refugees to sail over if they need to.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 2:20 pm
I heard about the Bible changes too. Matt listed some in his videos above. For instance, the famous Bible verse "Judge not lest ye be judged" has been changed. Look it up. Yet residuals of the original Bible verse are everywhere in many quotes. Many books have quoted the original verse the way it was before. Another one is about the lion and the lamb lying down together. Now it's the wolf and the lamb. Again, there are residuals of the lion and the lamb everywhere. That can't easily be explained away. If there are too many residuals, then that's a telling sign, because if it were a case of confabulation and misremembering, then everyone would remember it differently, not the same. Matt makes that point in his 2 hour video talk about it above.
The Lord’s prayer also changed.

Here is Leviticus chapter 7 vs 9-10 9And all the meat offering that is baken in the oven, and all that is dressed in the fryingpan, and in the pan, shall be the priest's that offereth it. 10And every meat offering, mingled with oil, and dry, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as much as another.

I can guarantee you 100% that the King James Bible never said “baken in the oven” and “fryingpan.”

27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

I can also guarantee you 100% percent that the King James Bible never said, “drink their own piss with you?”

You’ll also notice that the sentence starting with “hath he not sent me” is not capitalized. This is also another Mandela Effect. The KJV Bible is now loaded with punctuation, spelling and grammar errors. The KJV Bible, before the Mandela Effect, had correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. There are literally so many changes now, that you could probably pick out any random 2 or 3 chapters, and I could find changes.

“Matrix” instead of womb now.
Exodus 34:19 19All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Come on man. You can't just look up whether something is Mandela Effected by looking it up in an encyclopedia. Remember the Mandela Effect ripples back in time to make it look like it always was a certain way, and your memory or other stuff are the residuals left over. In other words, it's retro causality. The changes go backward and look like they always were. That's why it's called Mandela Effect. So no, you can't check it with an encyclopedia. Come on. Just like if you watch old VHS tapes of Moonraker, you will see Dolly's braces missing too. Remember?

About feeling a demonic presence. Who knows. Isn't everything demonic in this world? Maybe becoming a Christian made you possessed so that anything your paradigm doesn't want to believe, such as the Bible being changed, is deterred? How come Buddhists and Hindus and New Agers don't feel demons? Only Christians and Catholics do? Because just like the Joker is part of the Batman saga and package, likewise demons are part of the Christian package. When you embrace it, you get the good guys and bad guys, just like when you watch a Batman movie, you get Batman and the villains, both, because they're a package. That's why only Christians and Catholics get possessed. Look up real cases of exorcisms, and you will notice this pattern.

Btw if you watch Matt's second video, the 2 hour one, he explains why those examples you gave are not all due to confabulation or confusion. He makes a lot of good points. I can't summarize it all. You should listen to it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt's new full length big video on the Mandela Effect. It's really GOOD. A MUST SEE!

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/04/24/my ... ect-video/

My Big Fat Geek Mandela Effect Video

I only do about one big video a year on the Mandela Effect. I did many more in 2016 and 2017 when it “showed up.” I think we will continue to learn about it, but it’s coming at a slower pace these days.

The M.E.’s keep happening, but our understanding has plateaued a bit. If you’re triggered by the topic, I’ll catch you next time!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Hey @Winston, the other day I had an interesting thought with regard to the Mandela Effect.

Ever since I discovered the ME a few years ago I've found that some people have strong recollections of a different past and are surprised to find out that the versions of events that they remember are no longer so while others deny that things have changed and assert that they've always been this way.

Why is there this difference?

Could it perhaps be that souled humans like ourselves remember the events of an original timeline while NPCs/organic portals only know of the current version of event following a possible timeline modification at the hands of archontic forces?

That could make sense since NPCs/organic portals are connected to a group consciousness hivemind and mindlessly go along with whatever the mainstream dictates as truth.

Just something for consideration. What do you think?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I'm someone who accepts things like archons, spirituality and the paranormal as fact. However, with the Mandela Effect I am not really convinced of its authenticity. I think the human brain is unreliable. If there is an event which takes place x amount of years ago like a night out or something, listen to how everyone recounts the event with varied details. Plus most of these Mandela Effects are almost always exclusive to media such as movies, or TV shows. Things which can be altered and changed. For example I've found evidence online of Tom Hanks using BOTH phrases about life being a box of chocolates. Just had a skim through this post and saw something about Moonraker as well. A quick look on Google shows that there seems to be both video evidence of Dolly WITH and WITHOUT braces. Two different clips. Film directors often do several takes of the same scene etc or one scene takes days to film. Look at the scene in Goodfellas where the different coloured blocks keep changing every change of camera angle. Sorry guys but I am not convinced this is a real Phenomena, despite accepting the possibility of a multiverse.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.