Dr. Kaufman says virology standards not met for isolation of COVID19

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Neo
Junior Poster

Dr. Kaufman says virology standards not met for isolation of COVID19

Post by Neo »

If you want to watch this, you may need to do so within the next few hours. His last video was deleted by YT.

Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Kaufman says virology standards not met for isolation of COVID19

Post by Winston »

I tried to watch it but it's too scientific and detailed, like it's meant for an advanced biology class or academics. Why doesn't he make a simpler version? Hopefully others will reupload his deleted videos on their channel.

Why don't more scientists or biologists come out and expose the truth? It's sick how everyone just stands by and do nothing while the fascist faggots ruin the world and ruin everyone's lives over some stupid virus that no one gives a flying shit about. These fascist faggots should be hung in public square the way Mussolini was. They don't have a right to f**k up everyone's lives like that. It's an abuse of power. A virus is not an excuse to ruin the whole world. This is so dumb. I can't believe God is letting this happen. Why doesn't he do something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 10:54 pm
I tried to watch it but it's too scientific and detailed, like it's meant for an advanced biology class or academics. Why doesn't he make a simpler version? Hopefully others will reupload his deleted videos on their channel.

Why don't more scientists or biologists come out and expose the truth? It's sick how everyone just stands by and do nothing while the fascist faggots ruin the world and ruin everyone's lives over some stupid virus that no one gives a flying shit about. These fascist faggots should be hung in public square the way Mussolini was. They don't have a right to f**k up everyone's lives like that. It's an abuse of power. A virus is not an excuse to ruin the whole world. This is so dumb. I can't believe God is letting this happen. Why doesn't he do something?
There is doubt the virus has ever truly been isolated from the other components from an infected person to say it is truly a virus causing anything at all. In other words, even if someone is getting sick, it could be another component and not a virus, or not Covid19.

If what he says is true, then virology is not the straightforward science that everyone thinks it is. I don't think anyone is capable of dealing with "viruses" the way it is claimed. It's way too complicated for humans, in my humble opinion. The particles must simply be too hard to deal with.

Also, as I have said before, a test for many viruses, including this one, is not done by taking a culture. It is done by seeing if the person has antibodies to the virus in their system. The problem with that concept is that the same antibodies can be there for another, benign reason. Then it would be a false positive.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This video also is a must see. This Indian doctor says that Vitamin D and A are the true solutions to viruses like this, not a total lockdown or shutdown of the world, which is an outdated medieval method of idiots like Fauci and the WHO who are all in the pockets of the vaccine industry. This is a must see video. Please pass this video around.

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, Bill Gates, And The W.H.O

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne