Predictions

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
HappyGuy

Predictions

Post by HappyGuy »

:idea: Familiarize yourself with the new technology being rolled out this year: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42625

July 2019
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ezizJ7z5U7VV/

June 5, 2019
Joe Imbriano tells all

https://vimeo.com/340533562
Last edited by HappyGuy on August 17th, 2020, 4:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020-2021

Post by jamesbond »

I know some people are saying the rapture will occur in 2021! But they have been this for years and they keep changing the year that it will occur.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So although you are a van-glorious reprobate, you actually tickled me pink with that German film scene of the guy knocking the yoga instructor out after he did a stick-up on her with this .45 pistol (or German luger)....she had a nice arse. He should have fcked her before he gave her a good left hook K.O.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Predictions for 2020

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 1:25 pm
So although you are a van-glorious reprobate, you actually tickled me pink with that German film scene of the guy knocking the yoga instructor out after he did a stick-up on her with this .45 pistol (or German luger)....she had a nice arse. He should have fcked her before he gave her a good left hook K.O.
Thats Arnold you dope and the movie is Total Recall..... Arnold has always been able to fu-ck who he pleases where he pleases, even his maids in his closets.... You have to love the Terminator. :wink:
Time to Hide!