How NASA Faked Outer Space

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How NASA Faked Outer Space

Post by Winston »

Great rant by Matt on the obvious NASA space hoax and the absurdity of the doctrine of Evolution. Great truth bombs where he tells it like it is with no-nonsense. Some funny points about the space shuttle and ISS too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt posits an interesting theory, that the reason they push the concept of outer space on us aggressively in movies, TV shows, comic books, science shows, school, etc. is to harness our collective creative consciousness into MANIFESTING that reality for them. In other words, they need those of us who are real souls to CREATE outer space for them, so they can leave the planet and breach the firmament. That may sound wacky and out there, but it would explain a lot. Why would they push outer space if there wasn't a good reason?

He also posits that Covid may not have existed in the beginning, but by getting the masses to believe in it, it was CREATED using the collective consciousness and thus became real. Wow that's creepy. But it's something for you to consider @Cornfed and @HappyGuy. IF true, then this is good news because it means they NEED us and we are useful to them somehow, hence they are not all powerful.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New video by Matt that shows how ridiculous the official model of the Moon and its orbit is, and why the phrase "the Moon is made of Swiss cheese" must have some hidden truth or else the phrase would not last for ages as a common meme in Western culture. He makes many of the same good points that I made and is funny to listen to. Very down to earth guy. He makes a funny point that if the Moon's dust is the same albedo and color as his kitty litter, then there's no way it can be bright enough to light up the Earth's surface at night. lol. Great point. lol. Unfortunately, people like Gali are on the establishment frequency and are blind to such obvious points because they download all their truths from the establishment and thus their mind's job is to defend the establishment no matter what, even when it's obviously lying or wrong. That's why atheists and Christians are dogmatists, not truth seekers. All they care about is dogma, not truth.

Someone in the comments made a good point that if you can see the Sun and Moon during the day in the blue sky, then how can the Moon also be on the other side of the globe at night at the same time? That doesn't add up. Also, no one on Earth can ever see anything ever touch or hit the moon, ever, not even in the past. And no one has ever seen NASA or the Chinese space agency send anything to the Moon through their own telescope. NASA could easily resolve this by sending something to hit the Moon for all to see, or put a fireworks show on the Moon, but it never does that, probably because it can't. The number of anomallies and contradictions regarding the Moon are soooooo many. See Matt's video above for a funny rant about them.

A question I posted for Matt:

Matt, I don't get something. Why doesn't NASA put a probe on the Moon and send back images or a live feed, like they did with Mars? If they can put a live feed on Mars why can't they do that with the Moon? Totally ridiculous isn't it? What is NASA's excuse? This is like a smoking gun. Why doesn't anyone ask this?

What I don't get is how the moon at night can be as bright as a light bulb turned on if it's reflecting light like the establishment science claims. That's like saying that shining a flashlight on a light bulb turned off will make it glow bright like a light bulb that's turned on. We all know that makes no sense. Go look at the moon and you will see what I mean.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The (alleged) Apollo 11 moon landing mission continues to be a source of money.

This is a video showing the recent craze around the Moonwatch, a (cheap) replica of the Omega SpeedMaster chronometer issued to NASA astronauts which was notably worn by Neil Armstrong during the infamous Apollo 11 mission.

Fake event, cheap made in China replicas...the narrative goes on.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New podcats by Matt McKinley with slides. See below:

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/06/12/wh ... look-like/

What Will The Next Fake Mission Look Like?

With it now being “53 years since,” the PTBe must understand that they have to deliver something to the people soon. What do you think the next fake mission will look like? Will it be to the moon or to Mars? Is the CGI “movie” already made and produced at this point? Personally, I believe they have most of it already done as of 2022. It’s just a matter of when they will need to roll it out to the dummies. The WOPR computer will let them know when they can’t appease the people any longer by moving the goal post with more talk, and when they will finally need to deliver “something real,” which of course, will be fake.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

Check out Matt McKinley making fun of the recent Japanese landing on the Moon and other anomalies such as the ISS, Earth from space, etc. He's friggin hilarious and shows some funny memes too. See video below. A great question to ask is: Why is NASA only able to show composite photos of the Earth from space taken by many satellites, which they admit, but they can take a whole photo of Saturn or Jupiter from space? lol. That doesn't add up of course and makes you scratch your head. Space and astronomy has tons of anomalies like that that make no sense, suggesting that it's all a ruse.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2024/02/04/ce ... wn-lander/

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 2:32 pm
@kangarunner

Check out Matt McKinley making fun of the recent Japanese landing on the Moon and other anomalies such as the ISS, Earth from space, etc. He's friggin hilarious and shows some funny memes too. See video below. A great question to ask is: Why is NASA only able to show composite photos of the Earth from space taken by many satellites, which they admit, but they can take a whole photo of Saturn or Jupiter from space? lol. That doesn't add up of course and makes you scratch your head. Space and astronomy has tons of anomalies like that that make no sense, suggesting that it's all a ruse.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2024/02/04/ce ... wn-lander/
@Winston Why don't you do a podcast with Matt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Tsar

Hey guys. Look what I found the other day. This link is to Facebook where a guy proves that NASA don't have any rovers or anything on Mars! Instead they're filming footage of Devon Island in Canada. Check it out, apparently you can look at this yourself on Google earth.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/share/r/ZG5KxYnDWLuQRS5P/
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 12th, 2024, 10:48 am
@Winston
@gsjackson
@Lucas88
@Tsar

Hey guys. Look what I found the other day. This link is to Facebook where a guy proves that NASA don't have any rovers or anything on Mars! Instead they're filming footage of Devon Island in Canada. Check it out, apparently you can look at this yourself on Google earth.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/share/r/ZG5KxYnDWLuQRS5P/
I started to doubt everything about the official narrative several years ago. The entire space programs are probably a psyop to control people and suppress scientific advancement. It also allows them to fund military research with a supposedly peaceful justification. Even if the planets exist, it's probably easier for them to fake advancements.

The real way to find other worlds is with interdimensional technology and string theory.

Technology has been suppressed since the time of Nikola Tesla.

Notice that when Germany freed itself from the Jews during the Third Reich, science began to have rapid innovations again.

Scientific advancements have now mostly been classified to the government, suppressed and put into files, or are improvements to smartphones, televisions, laptops, computers, and cinema productions.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑