The Coming Plasma Apocalypse (Great Reset) and Elven Gods and Puppet Masters!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

The Coming Plasma Apocalypse (Great Reset) and Elven Gods and Puppet Masters!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out JayDreamerZ's book on the Plasma Apocalypse, which is encoded in fantasy movies and stories. It will blow your mind! If you wanna know the nature of the coming great reset, this is a must read. It goes way down the rabbit hole and will change the way you look at everything!

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Oblivion ... 08BWXS4RG/

"There is a secret so mysterious, that even if you told someone... no one would believe you!"

Ancient Oblivion: The Plasma Apocalypse reveals the secret, demystifying the occulted truth: fantasy and reality are two sides of the same coin! Stemming from a reoccurring, cyclical, worldwide reset terraforming Earth and changing life (as we know it) so dramatically, that it can only be described as the plasma apocalypse!

It makes real, what you thought wasn't! It brings to life your every dream, fantasy, and nightmare!
It introduces innovative theories and brings to life topics such as:

The Plasma Apocalypse Cycle!
Alternative Cosmology & The Electric Universe!
Fantazoids, Titans, Giants, Classic Monsters & Great Beasts of Old!★
Cthulhu Symbolism & Origin!✓
World Depressurization!
Aliens/Angels/Anunnaki/Vampire/El/Elves!★
The Zombie Apocalypse!
Worldwide Zero Gravity & The Magnetic Poles Reversing!
The Moon Breaking!
The Ages of Stone, Steampunk, and Super Powers!
Ghosts, Ectoplasm, Possession!
Killer Clown Symbolism!★
The Plasma Volcano & Cave of Saviors!✓
Instant Petrification, Mud-floods & Liquefaction!
Location of the Fountain of Youth & More!

If you want to push your mind beyond the boundaries imposed upon us by modern academics ✓
If you have ever felt as if something was missing from the world ✓
If you've always felt there's something wrong with this Realm ✓
- this is the book for you!

The Plasma Apocalypse Cycle acts as the glue holding together various pieces of a grand, unified conspiracy theory, of sorts. It takes the reader through hell on earth, down the rabbit hole, through the sipapu portal in the sky, past Nibiru and into the very Elysian Fields of the Heavens, themselves - all while travelling through time! "Ancient Oblivion" shares the hidden history of our occulted past, to the present-day technology of 'gods' who live in blissful ignorance of the returning apocalypse!

The old ways are returning.
The final generation of visionaries are rising to be heard, to inspire, and to caution about the change that is coming. The end is near. The fog of amnesia is lifting from our collective consciousness. The world is updside down and full of sleepwalkers. Just as a story put them to sleep, so shall a story wake them up!

Join JayDreamerZ on an expedition into the Fracalverse as you travel the Macrocosm across rainbow colored plasma conduit bridges in search of the truth, immortality, and the secret of life!

His short video about the Plasma Apocalypse with breadcrumbs:

His longer more extensive videos about it at playlist below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... qtdnN0AncP

His truth in movies series where he decodes esoteric truth in many movies.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Jhg10lCBng

His channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYJUR ... F-mhs0kbcg
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Coming Plasma Apocalypse (Great Reset): How it will happen!

Post by Winston »

In-depth videocasts on how the coming Plasma Apocalypse will happen. When the dome above the Earth cracks, this world will depressurize like what happens in a plane, and all hell will break loose! Wow. This is intense!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Coming Plasma Apocalypse (Great Reset) and Our Elven Puppet Masters!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. JayDreamerZ has put together a compelling case that our elite puppet masters, above the top of the pyramid of power, are ancient ELVES or the ELVEN race! That's why the word "elite" contain the word EL in it, and so does "elders", because the elves were the ancient master race that cast spells over us to make us forget who we are. Maybe this elven master race that are our puppet masters, are the ones that Woodrow Wilson referred to when he said that there is a power above the elites that they dare not speak out against, except in whispers. Mind blowing stuff! See his presentation and videos about it below.

https://www.jaydreamerz.com/elves

https://www.jaydreamerz.com/elves-video-archive

Images of elves from many movies that tell us the truth using fiction. Vulcans and Spock is included in this of course. So are the Romulans.

https://www.jaydreamerz.com/elves-photo-gallery

Long presentations about who the EL are.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 14th, 2021, 11:14 am
Wow check this out. JayDreamerZ has put together a compelling case that our elite puppet masters, above the top of the pyramid of power, are ancient ELVES or the ELVEN race! That's why the word "elite" contain the word EL in it, and so does "elders", because the elves were the ancient master race that cast spells over us to make us forget who we are.
With such an airtight argument, who could deny it? This is right up there with the video posted some years back that the illuminati did not want the people to have good gut bacteria.

Except that these words have a history. I recall 'elder' in the New Testament in Old English is something like 'elderman' and if you look up 'elder' it comes from a Germanic word having to do with being 'old' or 'eld.' Elite comes from a French word meaning elect or choice.

Maybe you should lay off on the history channel for a little while, and YouTube videos of a similar ilk.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

EL is the ancient name for Saturn. Didn't you know that? Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion have been saying that for years. Look up "Saturn Moon Matrix". English is a spellcasting language. Not a coincidence. There are countless examples of how words in English are there for spellcasting. See here: www.trickedbythelight.com. Or see that series with Dr. Shmuel Asher that I posted in another thread. Saturn worship is also everywhere. That's why you see the black cube everwhere, even in Mecca and even on the forehead of Jews at the wall in Jerusalem. Your computer screen and phone screen also represents the black cube too. So does the graduation hat you wear at graduation. It's everywhere, hidden in plain sight. Didn't you know that? I posted about this long ago.

Also just because that guy doesn't look credible and is way outside the box doesn't mean he's wrong. He could be right and other wrong. He's a really amazing thinker and even if his claims are crazy they could still be true. There are many mysteries in this world after all that academia can't explain. Or they give false explanations like the lava explanation for Devil's Tower in Wyoming. Lava looks nothing like a tree stump so that's obviously wrong. So academia gives wrong explanations all the time.

Btw, the Book of Enoch, which should have been in the Bible, mentions the ancient Titans. So there is basis for all this.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys wanna hear something totally insane that goes against all your reason and rationality? lol

The SMURFS are actually a TRUE story! See why below. Before you dismiss it, hear JayDreamerZ's presentation first. It might make you change your mind! lol

"We often find a great deal of Truth, cloaked within the costume of a fantasy world. The SMURFS are no exception! Their story, is ours...
a sylvan world, paradise, threatened by a TITAN, gargamEL."

"Ancient Oblivion: The Plasma Apocalypse", reveals the secret, demystifying the occulted truth: fantasy and reality are two sides of the same coin! Stemming from a reoccurring, cyclical, worldwide reset terraforming Earth and changing life as we know it so dramatically, that it can only be described as The Plasma Apocalypse!

⚡

It makes real, what you thought wasn't! It brings to life your every dream, fantasy, and nightmare!
It introduces innovative theories and illuminates topics such as:

☢️ Cyclical Cataclysms
☄️ Alternative Cosmology
⚡ Plasma & The Electric Universe
👹 Fantazoids, Monsters & Great Beasts of Old
🛡️ Titans & Giants
🌪️ Worldwide Atmospheric Depressurization
👽 Aliens, Angels, Anunnaki, Elves & Gods
🧛 Vampires & Werewolves
🧟 The Zombie Apocalypse
🚫 Worldwide Zero Gravity
🧲 Magnetic Poles Reversing
🌗 The Moon Breaking
💪 Age of Stone, Steampunk & Super Powers
👻 Ghosts, Ectoplasm & Possession
🤡 Killer Clown Archetypes
🌋 The Plasma Volcano 'Cave of Saviors'
🗿 Instant Petrification
🏛️ Mud-floods & Worldwide Liquefaction
⛲ The Fountain of Youth
& More... !

To preview or buy the book:
"Ancient Oblivion: The Plasma Apocalypse"

http://www.jaydreamerz.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very interesting videocast by JayDreamerZ about why purple is the color of the elite and royals. It's not because purple was rare in the past as mainstream history claims. There is a much more fantastic explanation than that. Apparently, Saturn was our Sun or much bigger in the ancient past during the Golden Age when everything was giant sized and lived a lot longer and the light was different, like in the movie "Avatar". The black light from Saturn made things look purple or blue at night. Wow. Mind blowing stuff!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Coming Plasma Apocalypse (Great Reset) and Elven Gods and Puppet Masters!

Post by Winston »

Fascinating connection between the Elven race, the Vulcans of Star Trek, Vampires, and the ancient Gods of mythology, which were true stories that became myths as the generations went on. Very mind blowing. Our history isn't what we've been told at all. Also explains why Vulcans have green blood, and why our super heroes have capes.

@jamesbond since you like vampires you will love this videocast!

"In what I call the "Blacklight Theory", i speculate on the ancient, long lost realm, and a part of history in what was an "Avatar" like world. I wonder if our "sun" didn't exist. Neither did our "moon". Perhaps there were other lights, that had an "other worldly" effect on what our realm looked like, much like how things have an ambient glow while under a Black Light."