Christmas and Holiday Conspiracies

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Christmas and Holiday Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

THE CHRISTMAS CONSPIRACY (Mindshock Podcast)

A look at the true history of Christmas - is it Pagan in origin? Is Santa Clause really Satan? How does the god Saturn factor into Saturnalia and other winter equinox feasts and festival's that have throughout history become intertwined with the Christian Christmas? A deep and comprehensive look unlike any other into the traditions of the Holiday Season of today!

HOLIDAY CONSPIRACIES - JUMBO PODCAST (MINDSHOCK PODCAST)

Christmas, Independence Day (the 4th of July), Halloween, April Fool's Day, and Easter, all examined in typical Mindshock fashion - is there an OCCULT conspiracy afoot regarding these holidays?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Christmas and Holiday Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

JESUS and EASTER - OCCULT, GNOSTICISM, HISTORY, RELIGION (MINDSHOCK PODCAST)

Examining the Occult and Historical origins of Easter in relation to Jesus Christ and other incarnations of Spring "rebirth".

The occult origins of Easter.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Christmas and Holiday Conspiracies

Post by Winston »

THE EASTER CONSPIRACY (Mindshock Podcast)

Is there a widespread Easter Conspiracy, involving Satanic or Demonic worship of Pagan Gods, as described in the Bible? Was the Catholic Church in on it? What are the true origins of The Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs, and Easter itself as a holiday? A comprehensive look at the Gods and Goddesses that spawned the Easter holiday, and how it links Ancient Babylon, Biblical Scripture, The Celts, the Anglo-Saxons, the Ancient Greeks and Ancient Egyptians, and the Druids, as the well as the Pagan roots of the holiday and what it means in a grand scale conspiracy!