Gaslighting Me With Psyops

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Gaslighting Me With Psyops

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gaslighting Me With Psyops

Post by gsjackson »

Seems like the most relevant topic head among current ones to place the following thoughts. I was given a TV several weeks ago. I haven't watched it in years, so I've been getting caught up on current fare, holding my nose for the expected propaganda. My viewing taste runs to cop-type shows, and having seen several, I can conclude that the following generalizations are always true in TV Land:

Women are the muscle. Lady cops can outrun the men, and really kick ass when they catch the bad guys, dispatching half a dozen or so in hand-to-hand combat, as needed. They're also crack shots, of course, supremely competent in every way. Some of them are, of course, adorable lesbians, and we are instructed to root for them and their cutesy relationships, as all the other characters do.

The bad guys are always either Russkis or "domestic terrorists," aka white, straight, "racist" American males.

But wait, what's this? There's a series of shows about the FBI, which tonight introduced a bit of ambiguity into the villainy. The first show, called simply FBI, started out targeting standard villains -- the domestic terrorists -- but then the focus shifted to Muslim terrorists, which also would be considered suitable villains by our (((rulers))). But then it shifted to Chechnyan Muslim terrorists, who indeed were the killers, but motivated by revenge against Russian war criminals from the second Chechen War. So the finger of blame either gets pointed, as usual, at Bad Vlad for subjugating Wahhabbis in Chechnya, or simply at Russian terrorists. The standard calculus, but introducing some surprising complexity and nuance.

Then came a show called FBI International, which had an ambiguous take on a fictional Attorney General of the Biden Administration -- a ghoulish-looking black woman (probably) with a buzz cut. She is prosecuting a whistle blower of the Assange-Snowden variety, and we are instructed to see moral ambiguity in this rather than seeing her as the very voice of probity and wisdom. Again, a bit of a muddled message. Our rulers may need to get the FBI franchise in order if they don't start making the propaganda clearer.