my paranormal experiance

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: my paranormal experiance

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 2:45 pm
Hahaha! So basically a sci-fi answer, which is pretty much the same as saying spirit beings--- entities from another 'dimension'. Scientific as in... there was some static electricity... and then stuff happened that violated the law of physics.... insert sci fi explanation.

In real science, isn't dimension actually something along the lines of length, width, and height, not some hypothetical parallel world.
LOL...not to be polemic but...don't you believe in a higher spiritual being (the Christian God) who incarnated in a human prophet (Jesus), blah blah? :D

I didn't say I believe in this pseudo-theory, that's why I called it "mildly plausible". I just reported it from a reading I made many years ago.

Let's not forget that science is an ever-expanding area of human knowledge. What is today scientifically proven and accepted, to the point of being obvious even to a small child - e.g. radio waves propagating in the ether and being converted into audio once picked up by an antenna - might have been seen as the "work of the Devil" by scientists living 250 years ago.

Who knows, if scientific inquiry were to progress in the direction of analysing paranormal phenomena with more seriousness (and more funding), perhaps in 10 or 20 years we would be able to explain things like poltergeists or anti-physical phenomena.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: my paranormal experiance

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Mercer wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 4:10 pm
@Cornfed already destroyed your argument in that other thread, @CaptainSkelebob. Unlike you, he's actually in good physical shape, too.
Cornfed only made himself look silly in the covid debate
Not once did he provide any data...
How do you know what Cornfeds body is like???
Are you a homo as well as a little beta virgin??? :lol: