Evil Entities & Spiritual Attacks

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Evil Entities & Spiritual Attacks

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Something f***ing weird happened last night. I was having a nightmare about being trapped in an old house or warehouse. Two kids were walking by and I was hiding in a spare room. I thought to myself that I would jump out and scare the crap out of these kids for a good laugh. So I jumped out and pretended to be a ghost, but as I did a real ghost jumped out and scared the crap out of all of us.

After that I woke up, but I'm not 100% sure if what happened next was real or whether I was still asleep. I felt like I was floating up out of my body and then a really dark shadowy hand grabbed my wrist. Something was hiding down the side of my bed. I was dragged back into my body and then I looked around and everything seemed normal. I was awake and turned the torch on on my phone because I was f***ing bricking it. What the f**k just happened to me?

Was the dark shadowy hand some kind of evil entity that feeds from me? I do suffer with emotional pain sometimes. I'm very worried about my daughter and my girlfriend and can't do much to help either of them on account of living far away. Is something feeding from my aura? What the f**k just happened? Did I start to astral project or something?

@Kalinago, @Lucas88, @Tsar you guys all claim to have been attacked by evil entities as well. Do you think they attack us because we are natural rebels against these slave systems? My girlfriend had an experience when she woke up and she saw three beings standing around her bed. One was a really tall woman (who I recently saw inside a dream of mine where she was chasing me) one was a giant humanoid reptilian and the other was the Hat Man, who's commonly associated with the Shadow People.

I think I need to meditate tomorrow. I need to strengthen my aura and my mental fortitude. I also need to understand whether I actually astrally projected or not. I think I did, because I panicked and turned the torch on on my phone and when I woke up just now it was still switched on.

@Winston, what do you make of all this? Have you ever experienced some kind of attack from evil entities as well?

Here is a video about shadow people for anyone who is interested

This is a phenomenon that occurs all over the world to people of various religious beliefs and mental states. It's dismissed as some kind of sleep paralysis, but I'm not buying that. Isn't it weird that everyone who apparently suffers from sleep paralysis suffers the exact same kind of hallucinations of shadow people etc. I think they are evil entities.

I saw these kinds of beings during a psychedelic experience. Dark, shadowy beings that have an aura of darkness which is sticky like tar and can taint your aura and make you feel dirty.

I talk about stuff like this in the psychedelics thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45587&p=388111#p388111

Do you think shadow people are the same things as reptilian aliens and demons? Are all these things the same? In any case, I will do some meditation tomorrow and strengthen my aura.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Evil Entities & Spiritual Attacks

Post by Kalinago »

I'm sorry that happened to you and your gf!

Honestly the first attack was by a angel when I was a shakta Hindu. a guru was giving us darshan,a black dog attacked him and he Immersed in flames,the dog was about to attack me and either I called on Shiva and nothing happened a few times and the angel said you've been worshipping Satan and I called on Jesus and the dream ended without me being hurt.the power was out in the house when I woke up.

I was so confused .during that time I got dreams from lalitha my goddess that she loves Yahweh!

And that the Abrahamic religions are also from her.

So these two things show these are anuian entities impersonating our gods.

I also got dreams from Kali or a entity impersonating her that she liked sacrifice of children and I woke up researching it and it was true in Bengal before the British banned it.

So I turned to Christ and them the first night got attacked and entities telling me donf worship Jesus.

So this strengthening my faith in him.

But now I see it for what it is because the energy doesnt do me good but with enki I am whole!

I still get attacked every day in my dreams.

The stories of spirit reports blogspot also make me doubt enki because I don't know who these anti Jesus demons are if Jesus is not the truth?

But I know Yahweh was worship by the Mayans and they followed judaism and called him Yao and Yahweh but they said he was a reptilian and had statues of reptilians when the Jews infiltrated their society at their sacred sites and that's the first time they started to SACRIFICE humans!to Yahweh!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Got attacked again last night and they wiped out my memory of most of the events!

I'm not making this up.

With the name enki and ea I feel whole and his energetic signature is absolute good and truth.

The Yahweh and Jesus names have a bad signature to it but they can impart a false light foreign to my gentile soul!

@Lucas88 Any thoughts on this or the above?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

When you call on enki or ea your whole being is left with a great goodness and good qualities!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I read on loveenki how yhwh is a curse on the cardinal directions on this planet in his sacred name.

It's a curse and damnation of the gentile soul of enkian seed!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@Pixel--Dude

I think that I've spoken about this experience before here on the forum but in the early 2010s I had a similar experience and believe that it was a spiritual attack. I was still in the cult of Christianity and was going through a bad time emotionally. One morning I had a false awakening. My mind woke up to an astral copy of my room with everything exactly as it was in the material realm but my body remained asleep. It was essentially like astral projection but without leaving my body. All of a sudden, I felt my bedsheets being pulled away from me and then something violently clawing at my feet which caused a sensation of pain. When I looked up, there was a dark shadow being with glowing red eyes standing at the foot of the bed. It simply stared at me. Its look was menacing and its energy felt absolutely vile and disgusting. Then I immediately woke up to the physical version of my room and the dark shadow being was gone. I was dumbfounded with shock and could feel the evil in my room.

To this day I believe that it was a spiritual attack by a hostile entity. It wasn't just a ghost. It was a much more malevolent demonic entity which I caught attacking me on the astral plane. I also believe that I had opened myself up to that spiritual attack through my involvement in a Christian church. When I was a Christian and attended church regularly, I always used to feel depressed, drained, physically sick and mentally unstable. Christianity, like Judaism, is just another deceptive religion of the false demiurge Yahweh and is a creation of demonic entities posing as "angels" who attack their victims' chakras, weaken their aura, drain their lifeforce energy and subject them to all kinds of abuse on the astral. Christians open themselves up to those evil impostors and I was attacked by that shadow being who resembled "hat man" to a degree. I started to feel considerably better after I left Christianity and started to do regular aura meditation under the protection of Enki. I've never suffered a spiritual attack from any shadow being since.

Your experience was most likely a spiritual attack too. You've been quite depressed and suffering from extreme stress due to certain negative circumstances in your material life and also been smoking a lot of pot as a way to cope. You've also not done any meditation from a long time, again due to stress and a hectic schedule. I believe that you might have opened yourself up to negative entities through your recent negative state of mind. Also prolonged pot use can affect the vibration of the aura and put you in contact with the lower astral. I don't think that pot has a positive effect on our subtle anatomy. My advice would be to do aura meditation every day. Saturate your aura with golden energy while programming it as a shield to protect against evil. Cleanse all of the negativity out of your aura, subtle bodies and chakras.

Your Jamaican girlfriend's experience with the three hostile entities in her bedroom also sounds horrific too.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 10:32 am
Got attacked again last night and they wiped out my memory of most of the events!

I'm not making this up.

With the name enki and ea I feel whole and his energetic signature is absolute good and truth.

The Yahweh and Jesus names have a bad signature to it but they can impart a false light foreign to my gentile soul!

Yes, Enki-Ptah has a really good energetic signature (I've especially felt the vibrant love of Ptah during rituals) while Yahweh and Jesus have an extremely negative energetic signature.

What you say is spot on! Christianity imparts a false light which can appear wholesome and noble at first sight but then when you probe deeper the religion's energy is really dirty and toxic and makes one feel sick and drained. It's really a false light which conceals a terrible darkness. That's why the religion despite its outward façade of love and righteousness is full of atrocities, blood sacrifice, fearmongering, and countless Jewish perversions.

If you are being attacked by hostile entities, it means that your aura is weak or dirtied. You need to perform golden aura meditation every day in order to strengthen your aura and cleanse your subtle bodies of negative energy. Once your aura is strong it will become difficult for most entities to attack you.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 2:31 pm
Kalinago wrote:

I'm not making this up.

Yes, Enki-Ptah has a really good energetic signature (I've especially felt the vibrant love of Ptah during rituals) while Yahweh and Jesus have an extremely negative energetic signature.

What you say is spot on! Christianity imparts a false light which can appear wholesome and noble at first sight but then when you probe deeper the religion's energy is really dirty and toxic and makes one feel sick and drained. It's really a false light which conceals a terrible darkness. That's why the religion despite its outward façade of love and righteousness is full of atrocities, blood sacrifice, fearmongering, and countless Jewish perversions.

If you are being attacked by hostile entities, it means that your aura is weak or dirtied. You need to perform golden aura meditation every day in order to strengthen your aura and cleanse your subtle bodies of negative energy. Once your aura is strong it will become difficult for most entities to attack you.
Thank you dear brother in Ptah-enki!

We're those attacks when I was a Christian a way for me to believe stronger in Jesus?since I knew the JOS and had doubts a bit but when my being got attacked by entities telling me to not worship jewsus and called on his disgusting name and got saved it really made me more committed but I got so depressed due to my enkian and human nature being censured by this entity and fear that if I died without repenting for following the actions of my nature i would burn forever in a lake of sulphur,brimstone and fire!

It was like when I was a tibetan Buddhist and they told me later on after I joined that nirvana means zero consciousness and that buddhajnana is only knowledge in a abstract sense of not having what they deem inferior knowledge which is sense awareness and consciousness!very evil anuian religion and I couldnr explain all the delog stories and encounters with these Buddha's so I even doubted my Hindu beliefs and thought I might one day go extinct or suffer forever in samsara!

Now I know these purelands are prisons of the Draco's in the astral and false visions.

It's also suspect how I came across the spiritreports website a year and half ago and them really got committed and in fear.

I heard the Jews pay people to write such stories too in many cases.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Does it make sense coherently that our nature is to disobey the aniuan commands but that of you do you go to hell and invite wrath from that sick shithead?

They say the holy spirit will make you stop sinnimg but them the bible says none is righteous and if we say we sin not we are liars because our flesh is sinful aka disobeys the evil linear square commands of anu!
What a crock of shit right?@Lucas88
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Does it make sense coherently that our nature is to disobey the aniuan commands but that of you do you go to hell and invite wrath from that sick shithead?

They say the holy spirit will make you stop sinnimg but them the bible says none is righteous and if we say we sin not we are liars because our flesh is sinful aka disobeys the evil linear square commands of anu!
What a crock of shit right?@Lucas88
Christianity is indeed a psychological slave program which is wholly opposed to human nature and designed to induce guilt and fear. It is utterly insidious. The Bible aims to make us feel guilty for our natural desires and instincts, tells us that they are "sin" and that we are born flawed - even worthy of death and damnation for our nature -, and then sells us a solution which is supposedly to submit to the hoax Jew Messiah (who we are told is the son of the god of Israel!) and accept his blood sacrifice!

Refusing to submit to a bloodthirsty and psychotic Jew god isn't sin. It's simply a noble act of rebellion and the sign of a healthy and noble Gentile soul. Sexuality isn't sinful either. It's just part of human nature. Moreover, sexual desire is a result of our natural vital energy or qi. Orgasm is necessary for health. Even anger and hatred aren't sins. Righteous indignation is natural in the face of injustice and our enslavement at the hands of the Jewish elite and NWO and hatred of those who aim to do us harm is actually beneficial. It's a good thing to hate Yahweh, the malevolent and abusive entities allied with him, the Jews who call us the "Qliphoth" and seek to enslave and destroy us, and the evil slave programs of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc. That animosity and warrior spirit is what saves us.

The concept of "Original Sin" has a parallel in the Kabbalah. The Kabbalah teaches that all Gentiles are born out of the darkness of the Sitra Achra and are therefore inherently evil and deserve to be annihilated or enslaved to the Jews in the Messianic Age (if they repent). The New Testament echoes this Kabbalistic teaching and tells Gentiles that we are born evil and that we will be given a pardon only if we submit to Jesus. That's how their religion has managed to spiritually enslave so many Gentiles!

In reality, our level of morality is directly proportionate to our individual level of consciousness. Those who are of low consciousness are more bestial and commit much more evil while evolved souls with a high level of consciousness tend to be much more ethical and rarely commit evil. The best way to become moral is to seek positive things and elevate one's own vibrations. Pursue wisdom and seek the advancement of the soul through meditation and other spiritual practices. Evolved souls don't need a "holy book" in order to behave in a moral way. Only dumb, spiritually retarded people do, and even then, the content of the Bible is mostly evil and immoral.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Lucas88 wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I'm not making this up.

So we're just full-on schizoposting now? Man, HA sure has become something over the last few years
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 4:18 am
Lucas88 wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I'm not making this up.

So we're just full-on schizoposting now? Man, HA sure has become something over the last few years
What do you mean? It sounds like you're being judgemental and ignorant here, HouseMD. Do you even know anything about the occult that you can come here and criticise other users as "schizoposting" when it comes to a topic I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about?

What makes you the governing authority on reality? Why do you think that your (atheistic?) beliefs are objectively true? HA is unique in the sense that it has different people with varied belief systems all sharing their ideas and experiences with each other. Some people don't resonate well with others.

I'm curious how you would feel if you had a similar experience similar to what I described in the original post. This isn't something exclusive to @Kalinago, @Lucas88 or myself, this phenomena is reported globally by people of various religions and belief systems. It's incredibly ignorant to outright dismiss things like this just because you yourself have never personally experienced it. You seem like a typical NPC who has no concept at all of the spiritual or anything that falls outside of mainstream academia. :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 5:08 am
HouseMD wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I'm not making this up.

What do you mean? It sounds like you're being judgemental and ignorant here, HouseMD. Do you even know anything about the occult that you can come here and criticise other users as "schizoposting" when it comes to a topic I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about?

What makes you the governing authority on reality? Why do you think that your (atheistic?) beliefs are objectively true? HA is unique in the sense that it has different people with varied belief systems all sharing their ideas and experiences with each other. Some people don't resonate well with others.

I'm curious how you would feel if you had a similar experience similar to what I described in the original post. This isn't something exclusive to @Kalinago, @Lucas88 or myself, this phenomena is reported globally by people of various religions and belief systems. It's incredibly ignorant to outright dismiss things like this just because you yourself have never personally experienced it. You seem like a typical NPC who has no concept at all of the spiritual or anything that falls outside of mainstream academia. :roll:
I'm a very spiritual person, and know more about the occult than you, most likely. I just also know when people seem, perhaps, a bit nuts.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 7:34 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I'm not making this up.

I'm a very spiritual person, and know more about the occult than you, most likely. I just also know when people seem, perhaps, a bit nuts.
Really? It's just odd to me that someone who purportedly knows about spiritual things would have such a judgemental attitude towards others who express their own knowledge of spiritual and occultic things. :roll: pretty strange....

Have you written about anything to do with the occult and spirituality on the forum? I'd be interested in reading it and seeing what you think on the matter.

@Lucas88 might be a little eccentric (isn't everyone on here?) And suffer with autism, but he definitely isn't nuts. He's actually very intelligent and has a deep understanding of spirituality and the occult. These are things we've studied and talked about for several years.

Are you really a spiritual person? Or are you just mocking me? I don't think I've ever seen you talk about anything remotely spiritual at all on here. Why wouldn't you if they were authentically your beliefs since we're all anonymous anyway?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 7:51 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 7:34 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:

Really? It's just odd to me that someone who purportedly knows about spiritual things would have such a judgemental attitude towards others who express their own knowledge of spiritual and occultic things. :roll: pretty strange....

Have you written about anything to do with the occult and spirituality on the forum? I'd be interested in reading it and seeing what you think on the matter.

@Lucas88 might be a little eccentric (isn't everyone on here?) And suffer with autism, but he definitely isn't nuts. He's actually very intelligent and has a deep understanding of spirituality and the occult. These are things we've studied and talked about for several years.

Are you really a spiritual person? Or are you just mocking me? I don't think I've ever seen you talk about anything remotely spiritual at all on here. Why wouldn't you if they were authentically your beliefs since we're all anonymous anyway?
For the same reason a physicist wouldn't want to talk physics with someone who thinks the earth is flat and has nothing more than a high school diploma. It's a pointless exercise that would likely only end in frustration