Where the Transgender Agenda Comes From

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Where the Transgender Agenda Comes From

Post by josephty2 »

MrMan wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 9:32 am
josephty2 wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 9:12 am
MrMan wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:36 pm

This video mentions the names of very wealthy individuals. She claims that one of them has an ideology, kind of like a religious cult, for transhumanism, thinking in the future that humans can be merged with technology, and that he developed a means of transitioning to that by popularizing transgenderism.

She names wealthy individuals, their foundations that have funded the promotion of transgenderism, much of it starting it's public launch in 2014.

She didn't look like the typical person who would promote this. She looks like a stereotypical feminist. Part-way through I saw in the comments that she was indeed a feminist. But I suppose she still has a bit of common sense, in spite of that. I haven't verified the information she shared, but she does sound sensible and reasonable.

It is bizarre that we live in a society where men get castrated and pumped full of hormones, they talk about it on TV, and the whole idea is celebrated as opposed to treated as what it is-- something horrific.

Some of those promoting and funding this evil weirdness are heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry, which makes money off of hormonal treatments, surgeries, follow-up surgeries for getting rid of secondary characteristics. They might make money off the follow-up mental health treatment.
A certain type of person gets arrested in the United States.

The other types get various different types of treatment.

You're probably only angry at American transgender, American straight democrat, etc. That's because you see them once a month at least when you go to supermarket/ grocery store, other stores, work, while driving etc.

It's not the same in other countries but you can't see that until you're actually at the airplane launched out of the airport terminal.

For the most part, the same type of person gets arrested since Americans adopted Hawaii and Alaska as the 49th and 50th state (1960s). As of the history I would not waste time on this.

Sure on a local state and city level descriptive features may differ.
I do not get what you are trying to say.
Are you in the conspiracy theorists? Along with history of democrat party, postmodernism etc.

I haven't read too much on it, I try to avoid these topics. Especially the education system I avoid this topic except for things like multiple choice, removing oral tests, mascots, etc.

Generally, I prefer practicality
A certain type of person gets arrested in the United States.

The other types get various different types of treatment.
This is probably a different topic. I apologize for this.
You're probably only angry at American transgender, American straight democrat, etc. That's because you see them once a month at least when you go to supermarket/ grocery store, other stores
I'm not too knowledgeable about American politics (porkology) what I know is happierabroad.com forum is slightly more conservative than average. Also less emotional.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.