Kabbalah and the Transgender Movement

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Kabbalah and the Transgender Movement

Post by Lucas88 »

I saw this conversation in the "Pride in London" thread but I decided to quote it in a new thread (together with a video) about the particular disturbing topic discussed therein:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2023, 10:27 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 11:43 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 11:10 pm
I don't recognise Charles as my sovereign. I recognise him as an evil pedophile worthy of only scorn.

As for pride! What pride?! My ex was in primark the other day and was talking about how they are now selling underwear for kids to tuck their bits away if a little boy wants to larp as a little girl. Also the bras for hiding breasts aimed at young children.

She told me some mother (if you can call her that!) Was complaining that her non binary child couldn't find what they needed because these items were no longer on display at the front of the store.

Should this evoke any sense of "pride"? Young children being sexualised and confused? I think it's f***ing sick to be honest and I've totally had enough of it!

I don't have anything against gay people personally like @Mr. Mistoffelees, and I agree with him that the LGBTQ+ is just co-opted for profit by Big Pharma who are making a f***ing fortune from gender confused children taking hormone replacement therapy and eventually irreversible sex change operations as well.

This is ruining the lives of the kids who realise they made a mistake (when they're free of the constant propaganda and can now think for themselves) it's also ruining the lives of the parents who are labelled as hateful or intolerant if they speak out about it. One dad in Australia was even f***ing arrested for this!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... SMywB0YOy7

All the resources in the medical community being used up to pander to the whims of psychopaths and all the sensible doctors who speak out about it getting put out of work is totally ridiculous!

Is any of this worthy of pride? No! But it comes as no surprise to me that Charles endorses all this bullshit and promotes it. Because he's an evil piece of shit!
The Transgender movement is literally a mass castration movement. It is a movement designed to trick people who don't know any better into castrating themselves whether it is surgically or hormonally.

"Puberty blockers" are the same exact drugs they use to chemically castrate pedophiles. And now with them being used on pre-teens, its giving them f***ing osteoporosis when they're not even twenty years old!

I don't think this is just being done for profit... I think its part of a deliberate effort to reduce the population of first world countries. Even if these kids grow up and realize what a terrible mistake they've made and that they've permanently mutilated themselves, it won't matter because their genitals are so screwed up now that its impossible for them to reproduce.
I think you're absolutely right! It isn't just about profit! These soulless cunts want to thin the herd out. First with the covid clot shots and now with all this trans shit!

I don't know what makes them think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies. What they should've done is take some shots themselves and make it a big game of national Russian roulette. :lol:

Seriously speaking though these people are f***ing evil.
Yes, what they are doing is absolutely evil. It is obvious to anybody with eyes and a minimum of common sense that the sexualization of children and promotion of LGBT ideology to kids as young as 5 is being orchestrated from the top down and is all very much by design. It doesn't take much research to realize that the monsters behind this bizarre phenomenon are elite Kabbalists and their lackeys and that their agenda is far more harrowing than what most people could imagine.

Here is a video by Adam Green (KnowMoreNews) and Christopher Jon Bjerknes about Kabbalah and its connection to the current LGBT madness.

The Kabbalah teaches that there were two Adams or primordial anthropic principles: Adam Kadmon, the divine light that would manifest in the noble vessels; and Adam Belial, the evil and adversarial counterpart that would give rise to the empty husks (Qliphoth in Hebrew) that populate the world. According to the Kabbalah, only Jewish souls originate from Adam Kadmon while all Gentiles/non-Jews without exception are descendants of Adam Belial and must therefore be destroyed or otherwise enslaved to the Jews. Adam Belial can be translated as "Adam the Worthless" or "Adam the Wicked".

The elite Kabbalists believe that the Jews must wipe out a large number of the Gentiles or "Qliphoth" before their envisioned Messianic Age can manifest on Earth. That's why the global elite manufactured the Coronavirus pandemic and pushed the vaccines (aka clot shots) onto the majority of the population and why Chabad is looking to orchestrate World War 3 beginning with the conflict in Ukraine (i.e., Gog vs Magog).

The elite Kabbalists indeed wish to destroy all Gentile reproduction and cull the greater part of the lineage of what they consider Adam Belial. The NWO began this task by demolishing sperm counts through the myriad of unnatural toxins that pervade our modern world all introduced on purpose. Our world is now literally a cesspool of harmful toxins, most of which are incredibly difficult to avoid. It's been like this for decades. Now the elite Kabbalists have rolled out the next phase of their plan. This consists of the destruction of Gentiles through manufactured pandemics and vaccines as well as the widespread promotion of homosexuality, transgenderism and non-binary identities to the present generation of children and young adults. The latter is now being shamelessly implemented in primary schools. The enemy wants all of our children either sterilizing themselves or too confused about their own gender and sexual identity to be able to have normal heterosexual relationships and procreate (that's if they're not near-infertile already due to all of the environmental toxins).

The same monsters behind this mess are also motivated by a more bizarre cultic belief. The Kabbalah holds that the original Adams were androgynous beings, combining both male and female characteristics. Only after the creation of Eve from Adam's rib did the sexes become separate. The Kabbalists believe that mankind will go back to its original form after the Messianic Tikkun Olam (i.e., restoration of the world). People will once again be androgynous, what the same Kabbalists deem perfection. So they want to promote such a condition of androgyny through transgenderism and non-binary identities. Indeed, the Kabbalah recognizes six to eight different genders depending on the source and interpretation.

The goal of the Jewish elite is to kill off the majority of the Goyim through pandemics, wars, famines and the depopulation agenda and then keep a minority of androgynous, transhumanized, non-reproductive Goyim as their slaves (most likely for the few remaining tasks that AI can't do). Reproduction itself will likely become synthetic, performed entirely in a laboratory and through test tubes.

Addendum

I personally don't have any problem with gays or Tgurls who simply mind their own business. I respect everybody based on the merit of their character and wouldn't ever hate somebody just because of their sexual orientation. In fact, in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, most gays and Tgurls were cool about their identity and didn't bother anyone. What I'm opposed to here is the deliberate and shameless promotion of LGBT ideology and "alternative lifestyles" to the wider population and especially to children. I now see LGBT propaganda everywhere, in malls, public places of all kinds, sports events and even in schools (smh). That stuff is pure filth and an absolute threat to our offspring and is part of a very evil agenda - a Kabbalistic one. That agenda must be opposed. Anybody who supports it should be seen as a complete sicko.

If we don't depose the current elite within the next 10 years, it's over for us as a species. That's how severe the situation is and anybody who is happy to sit by idly when this shit unfolds is just dumb and probably dysgenic themselves at this point.

@Pixel--Dude, @MarcosZeitola, you guys have children. I imagine that this problem is a great cause for concern for both of you.

@WilliamSmith, you've been exposing this homo and trans agenda for a long time now. Do you have anything to add?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Kabbalah and the Transgender Movement

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:42 am
I saw this conversation in the "Pride in London" thread but I decided to quote it in a new thread (together with a video) about the particular disturbing topic discussed therein:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I don't recognise Charles as my sovereign. I recognise him as an evil pedophile worthy of only scorn.

As for pride! What pride?! My ex was in primark the other day and was talking about how they are now selling underwear for kids to tuck their bits away if a little boy wants to larp as a little girl. Also the bras for hiding breasts aimed at young children.

She told me some mother (if you can call her that!) Was complaining that her non binary child couldn't find what they needed because these items were no longer on display at the front of the store.

Should this evoke any sense of "pride"? Young children being sexualised and confused? I think it's f***ing sick to be honest and I've totally had enough of it!

I don't have anything against gay people personally like @Mr. Mistoffelees, and I agree with him that the LGBTQ+ is just co-opted for profit by Big Pharma who are making a f***ing fortune from gender confused children taking hormone replacement therapy and eventually irreversible sex change operations as well.

This is ruining the lives of the kids who realise they made a mistake (when they're free of the constant propaganda and can now think for themselves) it's also ruining the lives of the parents who are labelled as hateful or intolerant if they speak out about it. One dad in Australia was even f***ing arrested for this!

All the resources in the medical community being used up to pander to the whims of psychopaths and all the sensible doctors who speak out about it getting put out of work is totally ridiculous!

Is any of this worthy of pride? No! But it comes as no surprise to me that Charles endorses all this bullshit and promotes it. Because he's an evil piece of shit!
The Transgender movement is literally a mass castration movement. It is a movement designed to trick people who don't know any better into castrating themselves whether it is surgically or hormonally.

"Puberty blockers" are the same exact drugs they use to chemically castrate pedophiles. And now with them being used on pre-teens, its giving them f***ing osteoporosis when they're not even twenty years old!

I don't think this is just being done for profit... I think its part of a deliberate effort to reduce the population of first world countries. Even if these kids grow up and realize what a terrible mistake they've made and that they've permanently mutilated themselves, it won't matter because their genitals are so screwed up now that its impossible for them to reproduce.
I think you're absolutely right! It isn't just about profit! These soulless cunts want to thin the herd out. First with the covid clot shots and now with all this trans shit!

I don't know what makes them think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies. What they should've done is take some shots themselves and make it a big game of national Russian roulette. :lol:

Yes, what they are doing is absolutely evil. It is obvious to anybody with eyes and a minimum of common sense that the sexualization of children and promotion of LGBT ideology to kids as young as 5 is being orchestrated from the top down and is all very much by design. It doesn't take much research to realize that the monsters behind this bizarre phenomenon are elite Kabbalists and their lackeys and that their agenda is far more harrowing than what most people could imagine.

Here is a video by Adam Green (KnowMoreNews) and Christopher Jon Bjerknes about Kabbalah and its connection to the current LGBT madness.

The Kabbalah teaches that there were two Adams or primordial anthropic principles: Adam Kadmon, the divine light that would manifest in the noble vessels; and Adam Belial, the evil and adversarial counterpart that would give rise to the empty husks (Qliphoth in Hebrew) that populate the world. According to the Kabbalah, only Jewish souls originate from Adam Kadmon while all Gentiles/non-Jews without exception are descendants of Adam Belial and must therefore be destroyed or otherwise enslaved to the Jews. Adam Belial can be translated as "Adam the Worthless" or "Adam the Wicked".

The elite Kabbalists believe that the Jews must wipe out a large number of the Gentiles or "Qliphoth" before their envisioned Messianic Age can manifest on Earth. That's why the global elite manufactured the Coronavirus pandemic and pushed the vaccines (aka clot shots) onto the majority of the population and why Chabad is looking to orchestrate World War 3 beginning with the conflict in Ukraine (i.e., Gog vs Magog).

The elite Kabbalists indeed wish to destroy all Gentile reproduction and cull the greater part of the lineage of what they consider Adam Belial. The NWO began this task by demolishing sperm counts through the myriad of unnatural toxins that pervade our modern world all introduced on purpose. Our world is now literally a cesspool of harmful toxins, most of which are incredibly difficult to avoid. It's been like this for decades. Now the elite Kabbalists have rolled out the next phase of their plan. This consists of the destruction of Gentiles through manufactured pandemics and vaccines as well as the widespread promotion of homosexuality, transgenderism and non-binary identities to the present generation of children and young adults. The latter is now being shamelessly implemented in primary schools. The enemy wants all of our children either sterilizing themselves or too confused about their own gender and sexual identity to be able to have normal heterosexual relationships and procreate (that's if they're not near-infertile already due to all of the environmental toxins).

The same monsters behind this mess are also motivated by a more bizarre cultic belief. The Kabbalah holds that the original Adams were androgynous beings, combining both male and female characteristics. Only after the creation of Eve from Adam's rib did the sexes become separate. The Kabbalists believe that mankind will go back to its original form after the Messianic Tikkun Olam (i.e., restoration of the world). People will once again be androgynous, what the same Kabbalists deem perfection. So they want to promote such a condition of androgyny through transgenderism and non-binary identities. Indeed, the Kabbalah recognizes six to eight different genders depending on the source and interpretation.

The goal of the Jewish elite is to kill off the majority of the Goyim through pandemics, wars, famines and the depopulation agenda and then keep a minority of androgynous, transhumanized, non-reproductive Goyim as their slaves (most likely for the few remaining tasks that AI can't do). Reproduction itself will likely become synthetic, performed entirely in a laboratory and through test tubes.

Addendum

I personally don't have any problem with gays or Tgurls who simply mind their own business. I respect everybody based on the merit of their character and wouldn't ever hate somebody just because of their sexual orientation. In fact, in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, most gays and Tgurls were cool about their identity and didn't bother anyone. What I'm opposed to here is the deliberate and shameless promotion of LGBT ideology and "alternative lifestyles" to the wider population and especially to children. I now see LGBT propaganda everywhere, in malls, public places of all kinds, sports events and even in schools (smh). That stuff is pure filth and an absolute threat to our offspring and is part of a very evil agenda - a Kabbalistic one. That agenda must be opposed. Anybody who supports it should be seen as a complete sicko.

If we don't depose the current elite within the next 10 years, it's over for us as a species. That's how severe the situation is and anybody who is happy to sit by idly when this shit unfolds is just dumb and probably dysgenic themselves at this point.

@Pixel--Dude, @MarcosZeitola, you guys have children. I imagine that this problem is a great cause for concern for both of you.

@WilliamSmith, you've been exposing this homo and trans agenda for a long time now. Do you have anything to add?
As a father this is something I find extremely alarming. I'm sure @MarcosZeitola will agree and @Outcast9428 and I already discussed this in another thread. It's one of my biggest fears that one day my daughter could be confused about whether she's a boy or a girl. Thankfully, despite me and the ex being frequently at loggerheads over pretty much everything, this is an issue we're united on. I've made it clear to my daughter that if someone has a willy they're a boy, if they don't they're a girl. It's that simple. There aren't any other genders.

Like any ideological group. The homos have been intentionally given power through the LGBT and like any ideological movement, instead of being content with equality and being left alone to their own devices, they seek to push their ideology onto everyone else and even indoctrinate kids with this bullshit! Of course, this power hasn't just come from nowhere, it's been given to them by the global elite because it obviously serves an agenda.

I also agree with something @Mr. Mistoffelees said about the LGBT and homosexuality being co-opted by corporations for profit. My company is one of them.

As for the overall agenda, I agree that there is a clear agenda at play here. With the covaids clot shots that @Cornfed has warned users of this forum about for years and now the trans agenda which @WilliamSmith has also tried to warn users about for a long time. I talked with WilliamSmith about Kinsey and John Money ages ago. Those two were sick f***s who tried to normalise sex with children. It's all part of the same sicko agenda.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Lucas88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Addendum

It should be of little surprise to myself or any of y'all that my friend @WilliamSmith has been "exposing" us degenerate homos for a long time now.... (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

This is the same guy who made my butt squeaky by saying he wanted to set me on fire, a sentiment I'm sure would be shared by his badass alpha bro @CaptainSkelebob both of whom haven't provided any coherent argument or reason why homosexuality is bad other than some unsubstantiated ramblings about it being degenerate or filthy (-_-) zzZ

Seriously, can the alpha bros of Happierabroad.com and myself just hug it out? I promise I won't try to soddomize anyone =^_^= here you two, have a hug (>^_^)>

As for the OP, @Lucas88, as articulate as you are I think you've fallen into the same trap of generalizing certain groups (in this case the Jews) to fit your narrative that a particular group is responsible for all the evil we are facing in the world today. I hope you are aware that not all Jews hold the view shared in this post and I find most of the information provided here to be nonfactual and written from a position of anger and nothing else.

There isn't a select group or ethnicity secretly conspiring against everyone else. Humans are all the same and the only thing that prevents most of us from making the same mistakes as "elites" is simply a lack of opportunity. I reiterate my position that there are no such thing as a bad ethnicity or group, but simply put humanity itself is the problem.

Much love UwU
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 10:41 am
Lucas88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Addendum

It should be of little surprise to myself or any of y'all that my friend @WilliamSmith has been "exposing" us degenerate homos for a long time now.... (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

This is the same guy who made my butt squeaky by saying he wanted to set me on fire, a sentiment I'm sure would be shared by his badass alpha bro @CaptainSkelebob both of whom haven't provided any coherent argument or reason why homosexuality is bad other than some unsubstantiated ramblings about it being degenerate or filthy (-_-) zzZ

Seriously, can the alpha bros of Happierabroad.com and myself just hug it out? I promise I won't try to soddomize anyone =^_^= here you two, have a hug (>^_^)>

As for the OP, @Lucas88, as articulate as you are I think you've fallen into the same trap of generalizing certain groups (in this case the Jews) to fit your narrative that a particular group is responsible for all the evil we are facing in the world today. I hope you are aware that not all Jews hold the view shared in this post and I find most of the information provided here to be nonfactual and written from a position of anger and nothing else.

There isn't a select group or ethnicity secretly conspiring against everyone else. Humans are all the same and the only thing that prevents most of us from making the same mistakes as "elites" is simply a lack of opportunity. I reiterate my position that there are no such thing as a bad ethnicity or group, but simply put humanity itself is the problem.

Much love UwU
f**k off and get back on the spam javelin you faggy little cunt
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The more I see the sickness and perversion of Judaism, the more I take refuge in the Dharma.