Is "1+1=2" a math hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is "1+1=2" a math hoax?

Post by MrMan »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 8:20 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 6:03 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 2:36 pm
1 x 1 = 1 is a hoax. 1 x 1 really equals 2. How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be.
Circular reasoning.

Let's try it out. Punch yourself in the face one time with one fist (1x1.) How many punches did you receive?

Now, punch yourself in the face once with one fist. Punch yourself in the face with the same fist. Add those together 1+1=2.
I'll explain it in a way that you'll understand. MrMan is lonely and horny so he goes to Angeles City and pays for one whore and multiplies it by paying for one ladyboy. If you take one whore and multiply it by one ladyboy you have two people (1 whore x 1 ladyboy = 2) for MrMan to spend time with. 1 x 1 = 2.
I am not going g to do either of the things from the bisexual example your mind produced so 1x1 equals 1.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

:D

Sometimes I bless my engineering background.

Someone much, much higher than us in the Web of Creation, gave us the precision of all things physical and natural, even in their apparent asymmetry. This is something that can only be fathomed in two ways: by means of faith, and by means of reasoning. Faith doesn't feed on proofs, just on introspection and discovery of the Divine inside ourselves.

Reasoning, like every human activity, needs means to express itself. It needs a language, and that language is math. All my respect to the mathematical mind, educated to ask meta-mathematical (meta = behind) questions like the philosopher is educated to ask meta-physical questions.

Yet, it's the Engineer who embraces the language of math, as an act of faith in its Creator, and becomes himself, if for a fleeting moment, a Creator.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 5:15 am
:D

Sometimes I bless my engineering background.

Someone much, much higher than us in the Web of Creation, gave us the precision of all things physical and natural, even in their apparent asymmetry. This is something that can only be fathomed in two ways: by means of faith, and by means of reasoning. Faith doesn't feed on proofs, just on introspection and discovery of the Divine inside ourselves.

Reasoning, like every human activity, needs means to express itself. It needs a language, and that language is math. All my respect to the mathematical mind, educated to ask meta-mathematical (meta = behind) questions like the philosopher is educated to ask meta-physical questions.

Yet, it's the Engineer who embraces the language of math, as an act of faith in its Creator, and becomes himself, if for a fleeting moment, a Creator.
All of which is an insurmountable hurdle for the evolution religion. Natural selection can't account for any kind of language, let alone the language of math.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

fschmidt wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 10:42 pm
By the reasoning of this forum, "1+1=2", must be a math hoax. I mean Jews / the global elite / the lizard people all promote the idea that "1+1=2", so there must be a conspiracy to make people believe this, right? That is how people here think. They is why they believe that the moon landings, the Holocaust, the round Earth, and other such things are hoaxes.

I realize that most here don't have the intelligence to understand anything on their own. So I will give you a simple rule of thumb about what to believe. Most popular beliefs that began before 2000 are true, and most popular beliefs that began after 2000 are false. There are exceptions, particularly in medicine and diet where there was corruption much earlier, but generally this rule works. Stop watching long YouTube videos of modern morons. Learn some useful skill so that you aren't completely useless. Following my simple rule of thumb will save you a lot of time and will give you mostly correct beliefs.
1+1=2
ASIAN CONSPIRACY!!!

NO ONE LOVES MATH MORE THAN ASIANS!!!