Did Jesus Already Return? Are we in the Satanic Era of Revelation 20?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Did Jesus Already Return? Are we in the Satanic Era of Revelation 20?

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Here is a mind blowing theory being proposed now by deep Christian truthers. Have you heard of it before? They are now saying that the 1000 year millenial reign of Christ already happened, and we are now in the post millenial period described in Revelation 20 when Satan is unleashed from prison and takes over the world and wreaks havoc and gathers the world against God one last time. That would explain the Tartaria Mud Flood theory that I posted about before, where it seems that there was an advanced global civilization with peace and free energy that existed before the great reset of the 1700s or 1800s, which the controllers have covered up with fake history.

The theory says that when the millenial reign of Christ ended, a population of orphans were left behind from the era, and that's why you have all those orphan trains in the 1800s that have never been fully explained. We are the descendants of these orphans. The theory also says that the Dark Ages were fabricated and that the reason why 1000 years was added to history, according to Anatoly Fomenko, is that the controllers are trying to cover up the 1000 year millenial reign of Christ, which they labeled the Dark Ages because the elite always inverts everything. Another variation of the theory says that the millenial reign of Christ was between 0 and 1000 AD, and we are in the year 1024 now, not 2024 because 1000 years was added to the historical timeline to cover up the millenial reign of Christ. So the reason why 9/11 happened in 1001 (the true year of the world) was a ritual to celebrate Satan being unbound from his prison to wreak havoc on the world, and that's why the world has never been the same after 9/11. It's a chilling theory and idea, the kind that runs chills down your spine.

There are some mind blowing videos about this theory by Christians on YouTube. Here is one documentary called "Satan Unbound". Check it out. I'm not saying this theory must be true, but it's worth considering and exploring and would explain some mysteries such as Tartaria. What do you think MrMan? Here is one of their videos about it.

Part 2 of Satan Unbound. This part explains why the Egyptian pyramids are a hoax created by the Freemasons during the Napoleon Era, which were totally different before the Napoleon Era.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did the 1000 Yr Millenial Reign of Christ Already Happen? Are we in the Satan Dominated Era of Revelation 20?

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Here is another Christian guy explaining the theory that the millenial reign of Christ already happened and that we are living in the Satan era that is post millenialism. His theory is interesting and worth consideration. See below.

Part 2

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Did the 1000 Yr Millenial Reign of Christ Already Happen? Are we in the Satan Dominated Era of Revelation 20?

Post by MrMan »

Post mil has always seemed kind of crazy, one of the weaker eschatological systems. I don't know when I'd have time to watch all these videos, but mixing post-mil with a conspiracy theory that centuries of history were reinvented probably wouldn't have much of an appeal to me. From what I have read, there is historical evidence that contradicts theories about missing centuries.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Post mil has always seemed kind of crazy, one of the weaker eschatological systems, but not as bad as full preterism. I don't know when I'd have time to watch all these videos, but mixing post-mil with a conspiracy theory that centuries of history were reinvented probably wouldn't have much of an appeal to me. From what I have read, there is historical evidence that contradicts theories about missing centuries.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Post mil has always seemed kind of crazy, one of the weaker eschatological systems, but not as bad as full preterism. I don't know when I'd have time to watch all these videos, but mixing post-mil with a conspiracy theory that centuries of history were reinvented probably wouldn't have much of an appeal to me. From what I have read, there is historical evidence that contradicts theories about missing centuries.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Interesting short video with female voice about Tartaria and how our timeline is a hoax and how our real timeline shows that we are in the Post Millenial period. And that the end of the millenial paradise was around 1850 AD and that's when masses of people were inserted into this world to take over from the previous world.
In this video, I explain that "Tartaria" was the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ, and that we live at the end of the post-Millennial "Little Season".

Thank you to everyone who has researched Tartaria, from Youtube, forums, and Instagram. Now let's gain even more knowledge and wisdom by understanding that we are looking back at the Millennial Kingdom! There are so many incredible things to discover. I believe you will enjoy looking at the relics of our past even more with this understanding!

Part 2:
In this video, I got over what I refer to as the "dual timelines" and go into a little detail about how they relate to each other. I try not to bore you with too many examples and technical details, but hopefully you get the idea!

I also go over a few of the more major questions that you may have from Part I. There are some other more pertinent questions that I did not include, such as what is the "Rapture", and what was the Mudflood. I will throw out my theory on the Mudflood down the line. As far as the "Rapture" goes, please re-read 1 Thessolonians 4:17, and you tell me! Could the mortals at the end of the Kingdom be the ones who "meet the Lord in the air"? I'm not sure as I still can't quite make out what the Apostle Paul was trying to tell us.

As far as a more detailed explanation of the Tribulation being in our past, I may not be able to get to making that video in the near future. I know many of you have a lot of questions about all the various prophecies from the Old Testament as well as the New Testament. That is a very big subject and one that a person could devote a whole channel to. If you look into "preterism", you will find that many people have already answered a lot of those questions. They may not have understood the Kingdom of God was a physical kingdom in our past, so sometimes their timelines and interpretation of scripture can go off into a weird place (though you can't blame them because we were all deceived, and God has revealed this to us now). Still, there are valuable resources out there from preterist websites who go very in-depth about all of the various parts of scripture from both the OT and NT. It is a very big subject and one that will take a lot of time to get to, so please explore the resources out there that are already available in the meantime!

Again, thank you to all of those who have researched in this field. I'm not going to list names because I don't want to leave anyone out. But I'm familiar with the majority of the characters in the Alternative History scene, and I appreciate all of your work very much :) And a special shoutout to my dear friend Nicholas, who has been a great researcher in this field, and has helped me to arrive at some of these conclusions as we hashed out ideas over the past 2 years through TTT (Tartaria Text Time).

Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tartaria doesn't have to be Christian. It was probably a blend of many different religions, that's why Tartarian architecture venerates different religions. Only Christians are that narrow minded to think that it must be Christian. The 1000 year millenial reign of Christ could just be symbolic representing world peace.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 5:32 pm
Tartaria doesn't have to be Christian. It was probably a blend of many different religions, that's why Tartarian architecture venerates different religions. Only Christians are that narrow minded to think that it must be Christian. The 1000 year millenial reign of Christ could just be symbolic representing world peace.
The Tatars was another name for the Mongols, probably, early on, but later 'Mongol' became the people-group name, except for certain groups of Mongols who call themselves Tartars. Europeans did not know much about the internal politics of the Mongol empire and called a lot of those areas to the east Tartari and similar names.

This is the first I've heard of Tataria being treated like some kind of mythical Atlantis concept.

I'm wondering if you believe this-- that the 1000 years happened, since you post other things that aren't consistent with Christianity. Why would you believe in a thousand year reign of Christ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 5:32 pm
The Tatars was another name for the Mongols, probably, early on, but later 'Mongol' became the people-group name, except for certain groups of Mongols who call themselves Tartars. Europeans did not know much about the internal politics of the Mongol empire and called a lot of those areas to the east Tartari and similar names.

This is the first I've heard of Tataria being treated like some kind of mythical Atlantis concept.

I'm wondering if you believe this-- that the 1000 years happened, since you post other things that aren't consistent with Christianity. Why would you believe in a thousand year reign of Christ?
That's the official version. But this theory posits a satanic cover up and conspiracy and hoaxing of the historical timeline. There is evidence for it if you watch the videos I posted above.

I'm not sure if I believe it but I leave it on the table. To me the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ may be symbolic, not literal. Remember the bible has many interpretations. I didn't say the bible is 100 percent false or 100 percent true. I said it contains truth and lies like everything else. Remember the famous line in the X-Files: "A lie Mr. Mulder is most cleverly placed between two truths."

But regardless the theory is interesting and worth exploring. You should see the videos above when you have the time. They are mind blowing and connect Tartaria to it, which contains many anomalies and that history has been hoaxed and covered up. It's the biggest rabbit hole.

In Christian eschatology there is a similar theory to it called Preterism. It states that the events in Revelation already happened long ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preterism

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Jesus Already Return? Are we in the Satanic Era of Revelation 20?

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Check out this Christian woman talking about Tartaria and the Great Reset and how we could be living after the Millenial Reign of Christ. She's very sincere and down to earth and curious and asks a lot of good questions. A genuine truth seeker full of curiosity, like me. You might like her since she's coming from a Biblical perspective like you.

Here she walks around her town in Pennsylvania and shows you some Tatarian architecture, which even the local town historian cannot explain. She says that every city and town has some Tartarian architecture that was mud flooded if you look for them. This is very interesting and is an upfront close look at some of these buildings.

Some questions I posted for her:

@happierabroad
1 day ago
Shelly, I got a question. If there was a great reset in the 1800s that wiped everyone out, how come it's not mentioned in private journals and diaries? Surely the powers that be cannot get rid of every private diary and journal right? Also, why don't the Native Americans have oral legends about the world before the reset? Have you pondered these questions?

@happierabroad
2 days ago (edited)
Shelly, here's something else to consider: How come every antique shop only has artifacts as far back as the late 1800s but never before that? There should be at least some artifacts from the 1700s or early 1800s but there aren't. Museums have them of course but anything can be hoaxed in a museum. Also there should be an entire library of books from the 1700s but there aren't for some reason. A whole century is enough time for an entire library of books to be written in.

Here she talks about castles with giant doors, implying that they could have been built for giant people that existed before the great reset of the 1800s. Very interesting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Here that Christian woman Shelly talks about how there were reports of seeing Jesus in the clouds in 66 AD, so he could have returned during the lifetime of his disciples, just as he promised he would in the New Testament. This is very interesting. She also talks about Tartarian architecture which you find in America and Europe, and how it's interesting that movies about 1800s America never show them because they don't fit the narrative. Whether you agree with her or not, she definitely asks a lot of good questions that you guys have never thought about. So at the very least, this is a good thought experiment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Here Shelly talks about windows of the firmament, and how blue sky rocks have fell to earth from the sky, which are made of pure oxygen, suggesting that they came from the solid dome firmament in the sky, which the Bible mentions many times. This is a huge blow to Atheism and Heliocentrism and Astronomy. She also talks about what's outside the firmament and how astronauts have said that space smells like "fire and brimstone". Wow that's a chilling thought. It totally upsets our view of reality!

Here she talks about how hell could be under the Earth, and how the deep holes drilled by the Russians before contained sounds of hell, according to some accounts. Very scary. This suggests that Earth could be both flat and hollow.

Some of my comments to Shelly:

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Keep in mind that every single rocket that NASA sends up goes sideways and disappears over the ocean. It never goes straight up through the dome. Not once. No one has ever seen a rocket go straight up and disappear into space. That speaks volumes.

@happierabroad
1 day ago
But Shelly, every single rocket that NASA sends up goes sideways across the ocean and disappears. It never goes straight up. No one has ever seen a rocket disappear in the sky through the dome. Doesn't that mean they cannot leave low Earth orbit at all?

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Shelly, I have a question for you and other Christian truthers. How come you are able to apply critical thinking to everything the government and science establishment tell you, but you cannot apply it to the Bible or Christianity at all? That's very ironic to say the least. Don't you know that the idea that something, especially a book, being perfect and infallible and cannot be questioned, is surely a product of brainwashing or authority worship? Even if the Bible really is God's word, that doesn't make it perfect because authority is not always right and not always good too. A creator or maker by definition does not always have to be good or perfect, just like a CEO of a company does not have to be totally good or perfect either, which goes without saying. How is it that Christians never consider that?

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Shelly, I got a question for you that Christians always avoid. How come everyone who has had an NDE claims that God is nonjudgmental and was NOT told by any of the angels or beings they encountered that Jesus or the Bible are the only way. No one ever comes back from an NDE claiming that they were told that Jesus is the only way and that all nonbelievers go to hell. How do you explain that? Doesn't that mean that your religion is not the only way? I've never heard of an NDEr who was told that Jesus was the only way and that all nonbelievers go to hell. Have you? How come Christians are stumped by that? As a truth seeker, you should make sense out of it. Not avoid it.

@MrMan can you answer my questions to Shelly above?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Here Shelly talks about the cabbage patch babies and orphan trains of the 1800s that seem to have repopulated the world after the reset of the 1800s. This means that we may all be descended from them. One thing that points to this is that if you asked your grandfather about what his grandfather told him, he will usually not remember or claim that his grandfather remembered nothing, as if the world didn't exist before him. Many Tartarian researchers have noticed this. This is very eerie and spooky and suggests that there is some blank wall in our narrative before the late 1800s. Doesn't that run a chill down your spine? lol. Also most people's family records do not go back farther than the late 1800s.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Winston
My grandmother had stories passed down in the family from her grandparents. My dad knew his grandfather and we know who his parents were, and theirs. We can find the patralineal line going back to the 1500s. I can go to graves going back past the orphan train times.

You are listening to revisionist history. During the industrial revolution, grain was cheap, making it hard for English farmers to compete. Theoretical free traded makes nations wealthier, so as the 1800s progressed and the corn laws were repealed, English farmers had to compete with the cheap grain from the glut if farmers with large plots of land in the midwest.

Couples has sex without modern birth control and had lots of kids. Doctors hadn't learned to wash their hands after touching cadacers and infected wounds before delivering babies, so women would die in childbirth. One parent gone. If dad died in his 70 an hour a week dangerous factory job, the kids were orphaned. Lindon gad workhorses and child pickpockets on the streets.

In the late 1800s, thousands of orphans were sent on 'orphan trails' by charities trying to place street kids in New York. Some of them had families too poor to take care of them. They adopted them out to families that wanted them--some were farmers toward the west who had huge farms

Tartaria was used to refer to Mongol lands for centuries. Mongol rather than Tartar probably became the preferred ethnic designation along the way. But Europeans with fuzzy information used the term for those under what had been the Mongol Empire, sometimes including China, for centuries.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

An interesting book for you. lol

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBHXTBWP
This book is written from the perspective that the majority of the end-time prophecies recorded in the Bible, were fulfilled shortly after the Book of Revelations was completed. This belief is based upon multiple scriptures, including the very first verse of the very first chapter of the Book of Revelations, which informs the reader that John was recording events which must shortly come to pass.

Why then, more than 2,000 years later, are so many church leaders still telling their congregations to expect the fulfilment of prophecy, which John clearly informed the reader back in the first century, must shortly come to pass?

Did John make a massive mistake?Did those prophecies not come to pass shortly after he had recorded them? Or have we missed something? Have certain events occurred that have effectively been hidden from history?

Whilst I'm fully aware that the majority of folk would dismiss the Bible completely, there are millions of Christians world-wide who believe the Scriptures to be the written Word of God.

Maybe it's time to revaluate our understanding of the end-times prophecies. Because if John was right, then there is something seriously wrong with the historical timeline which we've all been taught.

When we look at all the lies, the deception and the blatant propaganda, deliberately engineered to create fear, strife and uncertainty which is taking place in the world today, and especially so over the last three years, could it possibly be because we are living in that particular and unique time-frame, referred to in the Bible as the Little Season? An open-ended period of time during which all the nations of the earth will be deceived by Satan, the ancient serpent god of this world.

If such is the case, and there are multiple reasons to believe so, then we have also been deceived big time, as to exactly where we are currently at in the Biblical prophetic time-line. In which case, far more prophecy has already been fulfilled, than most of us care to realise, including the second coming of Christ.
This Christian plastic surgeon who looks really smart talks about the same thing. Doesn't he look intellectual with those glasses? He claims he's a plastic surgeon so he must be smart right?