Did Jesus Already Return? Are we in the Satanic Era of Revelation 20?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Jesus Already Return? Are we in the Satanic Era of Revelation 20?

Post by Winston »

Interesting 30 min compilation of photos from the 1800s that show empty cities and buildings, suggesting that some kind of reset occurred where people all vanished. Or the end of the millennial reign of Christ, as the uploader says. Also, if you look up photos of Beijing from the 1860s you will see empty streets all over Beijing too. Very strange. I've seen them and they are peculiar.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Can you answer these questions I posted to Shelly below? She doesn't seem good at answering such hard questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uAqib5WDEc

@happierabroad
2 minutes ago (edited)
Shelly, you said God would protect his word from being corrupted. Ok but that's assuming that it is his word. Moreover, such assumptions are circular and assume a lot and don't hold water. It's like saying that God protects his children and followers, so he wouldn't let his apostles and prophets die. But we all know that many of the apostles and prophets in the Bible got killed and executed and God did nothing to protect them. So what was the point of their faith if God didn't protect them? See what I mean? Why didn't he protect Joseph Smith from getting killed by a mob? Mormons never explain that. What use is God if he doesn't protect you or fix your problems? Do you see what I mean? Think about it. So your assumption that God would protect his word is like assuming that God protects Christians from harm, but we all know that's not true and that many Christians have been harmed or killed. Have you thought about this? Isn't it obvious?

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
But Shelly, why would God need to ask men to write his word for him? That makes no sense. Why couldn't he write his word himself if he can create the universe? Let me ask you this: If I told you that I have a letter for you from your parents but they didn't write it, they asked me to write it for them, hence it's their word, would you buy that? Of course not. It'd sound very fishy and suspicious and full of red flags. So why do you believe men who claim to have channeled the word of God? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 7:47 am
Winston wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 7:05 am
@MrMan

This eloquent pastor explains why Jesus already returned in 70 AD. See his lecture or sermon below. Wow. Holy cow. So everyone's been waiting around for nothing? Doesn't that make everyone look like a fool? lol
If you actually listen to the video, your last question there looks kind of ironic. He was debunking a theory vaguely similar to the one you are promoting. Full preterism would be the closest theory to this strange Tartarian theory in some ways. He warns about that. He doesn't talk about the theory of revisionist history idea you are mentioning.

I do wonder if you believe any of this.

He made some good points, and IMO, he was off on a number of things, too. I don't like the disdain with which he said 'rapture.' The term was used for the I Thessalonians 4 event prior to John Darby's pre-trib rapture theory, as seen in English language Bible commentaries. The passage does say they that are alive and remain will be 'caught up' to meet the Lord in the air. He also seems to think that Christians will be in heaven forever, but I do not see that in the Bible. In Acts 1, the men say Jesus will return as He went up. He left from earth. He didn't go up half way, in that passage, then come back to earth. He will come in flaming fire executing vengeance on them that obey not the Gospel.
I told you. I don't believe or disbelieve it. It's just an interesting theory to explore, and very spooky too. We definitely do seem to live in the time where Satan reigns, that part is true of course. And Jesus did say in Matthew and elsewhere that he would return during the lifetime of his original followers, those were his exact words. You can't explain that away even if you try to with cheap excuses. So there is a case for preterism. Why are you so narrow MrMan? To you everything is 100 percent true or 100 percent false? Why can't you take a middle ground or a partial view on things?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2024, 6:33 am
I told you. I don't believe or disbelieve it. It's just an interesting theory to explore, and very spooky too. We definitely do seem to live in the time where Satan reigns, that part is true of course. And Jesus did say in Matthew and elsewhere that he would return during the lifetime of his original followers, those were his exact words. You can't explain that away even if you try to with cheap excuses. So there is a case for preterism. Why are you so narrow MrMan? To you everything is 100 percent true or 100 percent false? Why can't you take a middle ground or a partial view on things?
@Winston I do not know who you are pointing at in your profile photo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2024, 6:33 am
And Jesus did say in Matthew and elsewhere that he would return during the lifetime of his original followers, those were his exact words.
Those weren't his exact words. Matthew 16:28 says, "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom" They witnessed that Christ had been resurrected. He was declared to be the Son of God with power by the resurrection of the dead.

I'd be more inclined to think John is still alive than something like full preterism.
You can't explain that away even if you try to with cheap excuses. So there is a case for preterism. Why are you so narrow MrMan? To you everything is 100 percent true or 100 percent false? Why can't you take a middle ground or a partial view on things?
Binary issues can be either true or false and nothing in between.

I guess you could argue that partial-preterism is a partial view since they believe some references to the coming of the Son of Man have to do with 70 AD and some have to do with a more literal coming of Christ event.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 3:24 pm
@MrMan

Here is a mind blowing theory being proposed now by deep Christian truthers. Have you heard of it before? They are now saying that the 1000 year millenial reign of Christ already happened, and we are now in the post millenial period described in Revelation 20 when Satan is unleashed from prison and takes over the world and wreaks havoc and gathers the world against God one last time. That would explain the Tartaria Mud Flood theory that I posted about before, where it seems that there was an advanced global civilization with peace and free energy that existed before the great reset of the 1700s or 1800s, which the controllers have covered up with fake history.

The theory says that when the millenial reign of Christ ended, a population of orphans were left behind from the era, and that's why you have all those orphan trains in the 1800s that have never been fully explained. We are the descendants of these orphans. The theory also says that the Dark Ages were fabricated and that the reason why 1000 years was added to history, according to Anatoly Fomenko, is that the controllers are trying to cover up the 1000 year millenial reign of Christ, which they labeled the Dark Ages because the elite always inverts everything. Another variation of the theory says that the millenial reign of Christ was between 0 and 1000 AD, and we are in the year 1024 now, not 2024 because 1000 years was added to the historical timeline to cover up the millenial reign of Christ. So the reason why 9/11 happened in 1001 (the true year of the world) was a ritual to celebrate Satan being unbound from his prison to wreak havoc on the world, and that's why the world has never been the same after 9/11. It's a chilling theory and idea, the kind that runs chills down your spine.

There are some mind blowing videos about this theory by Christians on YouTube. Here is one documentary called "Satan Unbound". Check it out. I'm not saying this theory must be true, but it's worth considering and exploring and would explain some mysteries such as Tartaria. What do you think MrMan? Here is one of their videos about it.

Part 2 of Satan Unbound. This part explains why the Egyptian pyramids are a hoax created by the Freemasons during the Napoleon Era, which were totally different before the Napoleon Era.

Not yet. When Jesus returns, the entire world will be able to see it.