Who believes these conspiracies

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who believes these conspiracies

Post by MrMan »

I have a relative who is older than me and now a senior citizen that used to be probably overly suspicious when talking to an uncle who was into esoteric stuff and MLMs. This other relative was skeptical of both of those sorts of things.

But now, if I see him at family get-togethers, he can go on and on about conspiracy theories. Who believes in these conspiracy theories:

- That the Trump has been president all along and the military follows him.
- That Biden and Hillary Clinton and several others have been executed in Guantanamo, and that doubles have replaced them.
- That Trump is waiting for the right time to take over the country, before the election.
- That the government got lots of gold back that is somehow ours from under the Vatican.
- That the government is going to dole out this money/gold to people in the US, and it won't cause terrible inflation.
- That prices will go back to 1950's prices, without destroying the economy.
- That we will go on some kind of digital quantum dollar.
- That the government sold us in 1800-something and made the US a corporation, and that under Trump we are going back under the original constitution.
- That they sell your birth certificate when you are born and you sign a form, for some huge amount of money that should belong to you... and you will get it back... something to do with the gold in the Vatican.
- That there are tunnels under the White House, even tunnels all the way to California for trafficking children and for sacrificing them in Satanic rituals.
- That specific Democratic politicians partake in these sacrifices.
- That McDonald's sells human flesh in their hamburgers.
- That they are getting ready to roll out the alien med bed technology that can make you like you are 30 years younger.
- That KFK Jr is still alive and he will be Trump's VP.
- And the Trump take-over is always going to happen really soon.

I tell him the economic policy stuff-- a digital currency where people get millions for not working, sounds like what the left wingers want to do with universal basic income. I ask for his evidence of this stuff and he says I'm asleep and thousands of people are sending these messages.

I know he took Trump's loss really bad. Somehow he got Telegram, which would allow political forwards the Facebook, etc. was banning with its political censorship. Apparently, this sort of thing appeals to some people, who form an echo-chamber of videos they forward around.

I haven't seen all the Tartaria videos that @Winston suggested, but I suspect there is a kind of social network of people into those conspiracies, just as there are in these political conspiracies.

Some of these theories may be Q-Anon, or that might have sparked this movement. I've run across people using the same language here or there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who believes these conspiracies

Post by Moretorque »

You're proving this site is DEAD!
Time to Hide!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Moretorque wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 9:36 am
Nah, if proper SEO strategy was done on the main site (happierabroad.com), not the forum, and new, fresh articles were written daily then this site would have a lot more traffic. Trust me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

If only Winston stopped banging whores in Angeles City, If only Winston traveled to new destinations, and if only Winston post his new experiences and insights here than his website would surge in traffic.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 10:48 am
Moretorque wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 9:36 am
Nah, if proper SEO strategy was done on the main site (happierabroad.com), not the forum, and new, fresh articles were written daily then this site would have a lot more traffic. Trust me.
I wonder if a site could be automated to put the most commented on article from the forum on the front page. That wouldn't be good for a site with this level of moderation, since sex with teens might make the top page, or why women are bad. The site might get 'cancelled' even further.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Does anyone believe in those conspiracy theories?

I'm just wondering, because various Jewish conspiracies, the Mandela Effect, and Tartaria theories are on various posts on the forum. I'm wondering if there are any Q-anon offshoot conspiracy theorists here.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 11:07 am
If only Winston stopped banging whores in Angeles City, If only Winston traveled to new destinations, and if only Winston post his new experiences and insights here than his website would surge in traffic.
No one gives a shit about this forum same as Winston. There are top notch forums around. You have to work your ass off for that. f**k that.

The forum is perfect the way it is.

https://aseannow.com/
https://aseannow.com/forum/416-from-asean/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What an obnoxiously designed forum. I can't hardly see anything because of the box of adds blocks the field of view, and there are all ads all over the bottom and busy stuff moving around in the ads. This forum looks better.

Has anyone noticed the Internet has gotten worse in the past couple of years. My guess is it is from new cookie disclosure legislation. I'll have to look it up. But if I go to check out a web page, the field of view is partly blocked because they are trying to get me to read some garbage I don't care about regarding their cookie policies and disclosures. It's really bad on some sites where you can see basically nothing other than that box on a cell phone. And some site cover up what you are trying to read with obnoxious flash boxes.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MrMan wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 11:53 am
What an obnoxiously designed forum. I can't hardly see anything because of the box of adds blocks the field of view, and there are all ads all over the bottom and busy stuff moving around in the ads. This forum looks better.

Has anyone noticed the Internet has gotten worse in the past couple of years. My guess is it is from new cookie disclosure legislation. I'll have to look it up. But if I go to check out a web page, the field of view is partly blocked because they are trying to get me to read some garbage I don't care about regarding their cookie policies and disclosures. It's really bad on some sites where you can see basically nothing other than that box on a cell phone. And some site cover up what you are trying to read with obnoxious flash boxes.
I took Thaivisa forum just for the huge content.
There are many more forums with very good design.
https://www.philippines-expats.com/topi ... /#comments