Larry King Live: Michael Shermer vs UFOlogists

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Larry King Live: Michael Shermer vs UFOlogists

Post by Winston »

On Larry King Live, Skeptic Michael Shermer debates some big name UFOlogists, such as Stanton Friedman, George Noory and others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udgzzCQP0M
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just finished watching the debate, and gosh, Michael Shermer sure is closed minded and uses the same outdated arguments.

I posted this in his channel comments section:
To Michael Shermer:

You are very closed minded on this. You say that memories and anecdotes are unreliable. If that's so, then why is the MAJORITY of what I remember accurate and checks out? I remember the name of my 1st grade teacher, and my classmates on Facebook confirm that it's correct. I remember that Karate Kid movie came out in 1984, which movie websites confirmed to be correct. Etc. etc. How do you skeptics explain that? Doesn't that show that memory is reliable, albeit not perfect?

Michael, I invite you to visit my SCEPCOP website and treatise. It debunks all your arguments in full. See the URL in my channel or go to debunkingskeptics dot c o m. I hope you write a response to my treatise and site. My forum would love your response.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne