the masculine subconscious manifests the creative feminine active awareness and changing mind

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
69ixine
Junior Poster

the masculine subconscious manifests the creative feminine active awareness and changing mind

Post by 69ixine »

ahura mazda=subsconcious,intuitive,hidden

spenta mainyu is the shakti or creative apparent consciousness.the two are non-dual but can conceptually be differemntiated

Shiva/ahura mazda is conceptually speaking being,while spenta mainyu-shakti is becoming.conceptually the Shiva is preeminent to the shakti.

that's why using subliminals is so important.your subconscious beliefs affect your experience 100%,and vice versa 100%

and Yes,I believe I am ahura mazda and you are all programs in my creative conceptual part of my mind.

they are 100% ontologically and logically non-dual.the two are the same.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: the masculine subconscious manifests the creative feminine active awareness and changing mind

Post by 69ixine »

no fire without heat and vice versa.no illumination without light.yet they are the same non-dual thing.no substance without quality and vice versa.they're the same.

apparent reality is a magical dream of Siva/ahura mazda.activity and inactivity,changelessness and change,are one and the same.

You're all just programs of my mind so I don't know why I am telling you guys this.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts