Why does God have to be Perfect & All Good? Why can't he be both Good & Evil or Imperfect like everything else?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does God have to be Perfect & All Good? Why can't he be both Good & Evil or Imperfect like everything else?

Post by 88jose88 »

Evolution has never been debunked.look up how creationism taught me real science series which debunks creationist anti evolutionary arguments.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does God have to be Perfect & All Good? Why can't he be both Good & Evil or Imperfect like everything else?

Post by Winston »

Tony Sayers, a spiritual counselor from the UK, talks below in this video on Rumble about why God is evil and demands worship. What do you think @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88?

https://rumble.com/v2t5znk-why-god-is-a ... atrix.html

His website: https://transcendingtimes.org/

Comments I posted under his video:

WWu777
just now
Tony, another way of looking at it is that God is like a movie director, who creates good and bad characters in the movie to carry the plot along, otherwise there's no story and no movie to watch. So God would create both good and evil deliberately, not as a mistake. Because a movie needs good and bad guys for there to be a story, same as in this matrix. Also the friction between good and evil creates energy for the matrix, similar to how a battery has a plus and minus side, and how the battery in your car and phone mixes two chemicals to create friction to get power. Do you see my point? It makes sense if you think about it. The Bible even has a verse in Isaiah that says "The Lord creates good and evil". You can look it up.

WWu777
just now
I just emailed you Tony. Hope you can reply sometime! We have some things in common. Winston

WWu777
just now
Good point Tony. A perfect all powerful God doesn't need worship. He is complete. Only a parasite needs worship energy, one that deceives you and tricks you and gets you to blame yourself for everything because of Adam and Eve's little mistake. Glad you are awake!

WWu777
just now
Hey Tony, I saw you on the podcast with Chad too! Great interview. I agree with you. An evil or semi-evil deity running this matrix makes 100000 percent more sense and fits the world we see here, than a perfect all good God that Christians imagine. There's no comparison! I don't get why most people don't get that. It's obvious if you think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I wonder why God continues to allow bad elites to rule over everybody else and continue to plunder everyone. I mean when is it going to be the point where he says "enough is enough"?