Gnosticism, Lost Gospels, Esoteric Christianity - Secret Teachings of Jesus Suppressed by the Church?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Gnosticism, Lost Gospels, Esoteric Christianity - Secret Teachings of Jesus Suppressed by the Church?

Post by Winston »

Some interesting articles about Gnosticism on the Montalk.net website.

Intro to Gnosis

https://montalk.net/gnosis

How the Demiurge, the A.I. soul that runs this world aka "the God of this world" became corrupted.

https://montalk.net/gnosis/171/corrupti ... e-demiurge

Science fiction writer Philip K. Dick's summary of Gnosticism Revelations.

https://montalk.net/PKD_principles.html
The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation

From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

The Gnostic Christians of the second century believed that only a special revelation of knowledge rather than faith could save a person. The contents of this revelation could not be received empirically or derived a priori. They considered this special gnosis so valuable that it must be kept secret. Here are the ten major principles of the gnostic revelation:

The creator of this world is demented.
The world is not as it appears, in order to hide the evil in it, a delusive veil obscuring it and the deranged deity.
There is another, better realm of God, and all our efforts are to be directed toward
returning there
bringing it here
Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back, and we can be made to remember our origin in the stars.
Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.
You can pass from the delusional prison world into the peaceful kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace and allows you to see reality through His eyes.
Christ gave, rather than received, revelation; he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive, where other mystery religions only bring about amnesis: knowledge of it at the "other time" in "the other realm," not here. He causes it to come here, and is the living agency to the Sole Good God (i.e. the Logos).
Probably the real, secret Christian church still exists, long underground, with the living Corpus Christi as its head or ruler, the members absorbed into it. Through participation in it they probably have vast, seemingly magical powers.
The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms" (good and evil) will abruptly end with victory for the good time here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date.
During this time period we are on the sifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance to, the deranged creator demiurge of this world or the One Good God and his kingdom, whom we know through Christ.

To know these ten principles of Gnostic Christianity is to court disaster.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Gnosticism, Lost Gospels, Esoteric Christianity - Secret Teachings of Jesus Suppressed by the Church?

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
March 18th, 2014, 7:05 am
Check ... youtube
Oh, its so obvious - the lost books make it easy to understand minimalism so ANY blood type can understand it. With the current Bible, only Blood type ABs can understand minimalism (from reading it)
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S recommends this site for those into Gnosticism. Its based on the work of Dr. Samael Aun Weor.

http://www.glorian.org
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great video that summarizes how Gnosticism is different from Christianity.

Gnosticism definitely makes more sense and fits what we see in this world than Christianity does, which tries to blame everything on us just because Adam and Eve ate a dumb apple and pretends that the Creator must be perfect, which is absurd and makes no sense and doesn't fit the data. Plus since Jesus at the end of the video is quoted as saying that his world is not of this kingdom, that means that he cannot be the God of the Old Testament that claimed to be the Creator, because the Creator would not say that his creation is not of himself like Jesus did. Hence Marcion may have been right in saying that Jesus did not refer to the God of the Old Testament as his Father.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 2:30 am
Here is a great video that summarizes how Gnosticism is different from Christianity.

Gnosticism definitely makes more sense and fits what we see in this world than Christianity does, which tries to blame everything on us just because Adam and Eve ate a dumb apple and pretends that the Creator must be perfect, which is absurd and makes no sense and doesn't fit the data. Plus since Jesus at the end of the video is quoted as saying that his world is not of this kingdom, that means that he cannot be the God of the Old Testament that claimed to be the Creator, because the Creator would not say that his creation is not of himself like Jesus did. Hence Marcion may have been right in saying that Jesus did not refer to the God of the Old Testament as his Father.
In America only, The problem is iphone & apple users after 2014, with tim cook as CEO. Christians who use android or flip phone & Microsoft are quite open to gnosticism.

The American iphone & MacBook users of 2023 are much similar energy as the Catholic church back in 1500s Europe. Again, there are exceptions.

Outside of United states of America, um, no distinction between iphone vs Android. Think about it, in other countries the culture is different.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

josephty2,
I don't understand what you mean. What does iphone and android and Microsoft have to do with Gnosticism? Are you sure you're in the right thread? lol

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
March 31st, 2023, 9:00 pm
josephty2,
I don't understand what you mean. What does iphone and android and Microsoft have to do with Gnosticism? Are you sure you're in the right thread? lol
Simple there are difference between subculture.

https://osxdaily.com/2011/08/22/ios-vs- ... fographic/

https://osxdaily.com/2011/04/21/mac-vs- ... s-profile/

Sadly these links don't explain tim cook apple era (2014-present). Sorry I didn't post links earlier, I didn't expect you'd reply

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan
Here is an interview that you will agree with about Gnosticism from someone from your point of view.

Gnosticism is a False Religion: Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

In the spirit of being 'fair and balanced', we invite the side of Orthodoxy to present their case against Gnosticism. The floor is given to a Calvinist, Presbyterian Minister who has studied the ancient heretics for many years. He contends that Gnosticism is but a Pagan, parasite ideology that incorporates many faiths but lacks any foundation. And that ancient Gnosticism & New Age are really one and the same.

Astral Guest-- Peter Jones, author of 'The Gnostic Empire Strikes Back', 'Spirit Wars' & 'Gospel Truth, Pagan Lies'.

Topics Discussed:

--How the globalization of American Culture parallels the same theological fertile soil of the Greco/Roman World that allowed a parasite movement like Gnosticism to infect civilization.
--Why 'Gnostic Christianity' is an oxymoron.
--The reality that many Gnostic scholars like Elaine Pagels and James Robinson have come under the spell of Gnosticism and used their influence to water down Orthodox Christianity.
--How Gnosticism has morphed liked a virus throughout history and today is no different than New Age.
--The looming battle between Theism and Monism in Western Civilization.
--Carl Jung: the Magician who masked Gnostic Theology as Depth Psychology in order to make society more pliable to its influence.
--Evidence revealing the Jesus Seminar is but one of the many tentacles of the Gnostic invasion.

And much more!!! We've been exposed...Sylvia Browne cast an illusion to save us!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Short video from Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio that explains why Gnosticism existed at the same time that early Christianity did. Very interesting.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CTkMynUlqz8?feature=share

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting lecture at a Gnostic conference about the link between Gnostic Archons and the ET phenomena.

"How about some more Astro Gnosis? A stellar conference presentation to grasp the connection between extraterrestrials and this cosmos's Gnostic rulers. You’ll get an in-depth view of Classical Gnosticism paired with the latest UFO research — and discover sturdier footing in a vast universe. You’ll also receive practical spiritual exercises from the Sufi and other traditions to elevate your mind. The audience questions were superb too.

Astral Guest – Laurence Galian, author of Alien Parasites: 40 Gnostic Truths to Defeat the Archon Invasion!

More info on Laurence: https://quantumtheurgy.yahoosites.com/
Get his book: https://amzn.to/2O21zQe "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great 10 min video summarizing Gnostic teachings and theology. This is very resonating and makes sense and explains where we came from and how we got here and why the God of this Matrix is oppressing us and parasiting our soul energy off us. It resonates with my inner tuning fork. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 2:19 pm
This is very resonating and makes sense and explains where we came from and how we got here and why the God of this Matrix is oppressing us and parasiting our soul energy off us. It resonates with my inner tuning fork. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?
I studied Gnosticism with some pretty academic books in the early 2010s. To be honest, @Winston, Gnosticism really doesn't resonate with me at all.

Gnosticism itself is a relatively recent development born out of extensive syncretism between Hellenistic thought (particularly Platonism), Jewish mysticism and heterodox interpretations of Christian theology. It's not particularly ancient or original, being a hodgepodge of various existing traditions more than anything else. Moreover, Gnosticism was never a monolithic movement but rather a diverse tapestry of sects and schools of thought, each with their own divergent interpretations of cosmology, myth and soteriology.

Within Gnosticism there was a tendency to regard Yahweh, the god of the Old Testament, as the demiurge. Therefore, even Gnosticism propagates the notion that the god of the Jews is the creator of the universe, just like Judaism and Christianity do. The only difference is that Gnosticism, with his characteristic brand of dystheism, asserts that Yahweh is evil or incompetent but still nonetheless elevates him to the status of creator of the universe, just like the Jews have always sought to do in order to justify their own chosen people complex. I personally believe that Gnosticism is just another Jewish trojan horse so to speak - one that didn't survive for too long and was outcompeted by what we know today as Christianity.

My view of Yahweh is more along the lines of what @MrPeabody expressed recently in another thread:
MrPeabody wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 10:28 am
He is nothing more than a low vibration spiritual entity that resonates with anger and revenge. He controls the world because this is an age of spiritual ignorance - the Kali Yuga.
I don't believe that Yahweh is or ever was the creator, as much as Jews, Christians and Kabbalists want us to believe that he is.

Rather, I am of the view that Yahweh and his "angels" are simply a group of extremely negative and parasitic spiritual entities which have attached themselves to our world in an age of spiritual darkness and corrupt humanity from the shadows, often creating low-vibrational and destructive religions such as Christianity, Islam and "Satanism" and currently orchestrating the enslavement of our world through the New World Order led primarily by the Kabbalists. Those negative and parasitic spiritual entities are the same "Seraphim" and other classes of beings whom the Kabbalists themselves claim to channel and who are purported to be working with the Kabbalists for the manifestation of the Tikkun Olam on Earth.

Here is a video by a channel called Hyperborean Research. I don't follow this movement but the video does include some curious and rather bizarre clips from Chabad-Lubavitch rabbis talking about the entities with which they claim to communicate:

In summary, I don't believe that the world was ever created by Yahweh as Gnosticism affirms but rather that it was simply taken over and infected by Yahweh and his Seraphim.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But @Lucas88 one argument in that video is that the reason there is death and decay in this world is because it was created by a flawed demiurge who created a flawed world. That sort of makes sense, only a flawed creator would create a flawed world like this. Did you watch it? It's only 10 min and makes sense and covers a lot.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Lucas88 you forget that Gnosticism is just an umbrella term and a modern one too. They didn't call themselves that. The Gnostics had many sects and variations. Not all Gnostic sects believed that Yahweh was the Creator God or that he created this world. Some say that Sophia morphed into the Earth and Yahweh simply took advantage of it and imprisoned our souls into matter so he could use them as batteries. But either way, it doesn't matter. Doesn't Gnosticism back up most of what you believe anyway?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 3:44 pm
But @Lucas88 one argument in that video is that the reason there is death and decay in this world is because it was created by a flawed demiurge who created a flawed world. That sort of makes sense, only a flawed creator would create a flawed world like this. Did you watch it? It's only 10 min and makes sense and covers a lot.
Yes, I did watch it. I've watched and read many other things on Gnosticism too.

Just because there are death and hardships in the world doesn't mean that it was necessarily created by a flawed demiurge as Gnosticism asserts. It may be simply that death and hardships exist in the world as obstacles to overcome and opportunities for growth. If you think about it, what would be the point of living in a perfect world where everything is easy and there are no obstacles or challenges? What would one learn from that exactly? A world without obstacles or hardships would be like a videogame without enemies or puzzles to solve or possibility of failure. It would just be uninteresting and pointless and one would learn very little if not nothing at all. Obstacles and challenges must exist in the world for us to be able to grow through our life experiences and for the game of life to have value.

It may also be that our souls incarnating into this material world with all of its dualities might allow for a deeper and more intimate level of learning than if we simply studied them intellectually as discarnate entities from a more subtle plain of existence. In that case, the dualities of the material world would exist to facilitate deeper understanding and growth and therefore wouldn't necessarily indicate a flawed creator.

The idea of a demiurge first appears in Platonism and has parallels in some forms of Hindu cosmology. However, unlike Gnosticism, Plato's demiurge was regarded in a much more positive light and any imperfections in the material world were simply attributed to their deviation from the perfect forms of the intelligible world of ideas. The notion of a corrupt or evil demiurge who created a botched world due to his own ignorance came about later with Gnosticism and with the influence of the Old Testament and its cruel and psychopathic god Yahweh, whom many Gnostics would come to identify as such. The Gnostic demiurge concept is arguably a very Judaized one. It makes the world much darker than it was conceived in any previous traditions and elevates the low-vibrational biblical entity Yahweh as creator.

The following is just my opinion and intuition rather than anything strictly scholarly, but I've suspected for a long time now that Gnosticism was just another current used by negative entities to Judaize the world along with Christianity, Islam, Satanism and the Kabbalah in the dark age of Kali Yuga. The New World Order is Judaic and Kabbalists make up its spiritual elite. All religions and sects that elevate Yahweh as the creator of the world (whether in a positive or negative light) and thereby promote the myth of the Jews as the creator's chosen people are engineered to facilitate Jewish world domination and the NWO agenda.