New Age Bullshit Generator

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

New Age Bullshit Generator

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Age Bullshit Generator

Post by Winston »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That New Age bullshit generator was HILARIOUS! LOL. Every time you click the button at the top, it generates some pseudo-intellectual babble that is meaningless and gibberish. So funny! LOL I wonder what type of fools likes that or vibes with that. It's so delusional and fake and out of touch with reality.

Btw, check out this black New Age guru on YouTube. Notice at the beginning of all his videos, he says "Peace and Infinite Waters" in such a TOTALLY FAKE way! It's hilarious! He doesn't sound authentic at all. Not even that intelligent either. Why does YouTube allow this shit on it yet takes down my genuine stuff? Go figure.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some of this new age stuff is just hilarious! It's about as funny as a flying Winston Wu monkey! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just got this one from the new age bullshit generator. Its hilarious. Lovely words, but useless! Lol
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is choice.

By unfolding, we heal. Grace is the driver of rebirth.

You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it exterminate the richness of your journey.

Desire is the antithesis of guidance. You must take a stand against suffering. Without health, one cannot exist.

Reality has always been full of adventurers whose souls are transformed into inseparability. We are at a crossroads of interconnectedness and suffering. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be reborn?

Yes, it is possible to disrupt the things that can eradicate us, but not without peace on our side. We can no longer afford to live with pain. Where there is dogma, life-force cannot thrive.

We must develop ourselves and change others.

Bondage is born in the gap where will has been excluded. Only a being of the totality may inspire this osmosis of hope. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a summoning of our souls if we are going to survive.

Astrology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an incredible unifying of consciousness. Through ayurvedic medicine, our dreams are enveloped in divinity. As you live, you will enter into infinite ecstasy that transcends understanding.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What a good idea. Maybe it would be possible to have multiple tools like this generating bogus motivational messages, investment advice etc. and charge people for a daily message via e-mail.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It took you guys over a year to find this quality post of mine?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.