All Religions are Man Made

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

All Religions are Man Made

Post by Adama »

This is untrue.

Consider this. Almost immediately after the flood (within 100 years or so), there was already a king (Nimrod, an unbeliever) who wanted to defy God. He and his followers thought they could work their way into heaven, rather than trusting in God. Their way to heaven was to build a tower that could reach all the way up to heaven, which would defeat death and hell, and let them live without God.

At that time all of Humanity was united: one language, one nation, and one religion (and maybe even one race).

Then God came in to destroy their tower (you can't earn your way into heaven, just as you can't climb a tower or build a ladder). He also scattered them throughout the earth, and He confused their languages.

The official religion hadnt yet been named, because they were not yet called Hebrews, and Moses had not yet written down the word. But they still had the Oral History.

It is this Oral History that is the basis for all religions on earth. The Oral History was merely changed by those who never truly believed (because they never understood, or they were Satanic).

That is why the whole earth has the flood story and stories similar to Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt. Every culture had the same original story. Just over time they changed it.

Now take a look at the New World Order. The international bankers design their buildings to look like the Tower of Babel. They want to reunite the world under one government. They want one language (English). They want one religion. And they want there to only be one race. They are just trying to defy God. Whatever God says, they want the opposite.

If God says the man is the head of the family, they will make the women the heads of the family. God says homosexuality is wrong. They say homosexuality is the same as heterosexuality. God says the man and the wife are one body. They say it is marital rape. God says sleeping with another man's wife is wrong. They promote adultery in their media 24/7/365. God says the heavens and the earth and everything in them were made in six days. They say it took billions of years of slow progress, which defies the law of entropy.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: All Religions are Man Made

Post by Farmer308 »

Adama wrote:This is untrue.

Consider this. Almost immediately after the flood (within 100 years or so), there was already a king (Nimrod, an unbeliever) who wanted to defy God. He and his followers thought they could work their way into heaven, rather than trusting in God.
It's untrue that THAT is all you can come up with to support your position? A fairy tale? LOL
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Was gravity discovered or invented? I would say that all explanations of our world are our inventions that serve to generalize our experience in our minds. You can discover buried treasure, but all scientific theories are inventions. And this means that all scientific theories are man made. The concept of God is at the same level as a scientific theory, a man-made concept. So God is as valid as science.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

fschmidt wrote:Was gravity discovered or invented? I would say that all explanations of our world are our inventions that serve to generalize our experience in our minds. You can discover buried treasure, but all scientific theories are inventions. And this means that all scientific theories are man made. The concept of God is at the same level as a scientific theory, a man-made concept. So God is as valid as science.
Science is a method of examining the natural world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Farmer308 wrote:Science is a method of examining the natural world.
So is religion. Religion focuses on historical ethics which is part of the natural world. The religious method is to allow for the evolution of ethical memes by associating a group of these memes with a belief system. The process works by mutation, asexual reproduction, and survival of the fittest (religion).
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:Was gravity discovered or invented? I would say that all explanations of our world are our inventions that serve to generalize our experience in our minds. You can discover buried treasure, but all scientific theories are inventions. And this means that all scientific theories are man made. The concept of God is at the same level as a scientific theory, a man-made concept. So God is as valid as science.

Excellent!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I hope I get to watch from heaven when you explain that to our Lord. That should make for some good entertainment. You and the rest of the unbelievers who heard the gospel many times but refused to receive it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

I get it. I really do understand that certain kinds of people actually NEED the mental cruch that religion provides. It's to be expected and I am fine with it. The tragedy is the great harm it causes humanity.