What’s the truth about heaven and hell?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What’s the truth about heaven and hell?

Post by Winston »

This guy explains why we are already in hell now in this world. Very interesting. That would mean that God is our jailer and devil of course. If that's so, then it would explain a lot and makes more sense than what Christianity claims.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
September 10th, 2023, 7:27 pm
This guy explains why we are already in hell now in this world. Very interesting. That would mean that God is our jailer and devil of course. If that's so, then it would explain a lot and makes more sense than what Christianity claims.

Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven ?
Last edited by Moretorque on September 13th, 2023, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What if heaven is actually a TRAP? See below. Keep in mind that the Book of Revelation says that the believers will go to live with God in a giant golden cube, like the Borg Cube, and be trapped forever with no freedom or free will. That means if @MrMan and @Neo get what they want and go to their Christian heaven, they may regret it and it may be a trap and not what they thought at all. Scary thought. Either way, the idea of going to heaven to worship God and sing praises to him forever like an eternal church service, doesn't sound very appealing does it? As Alan Watts said: "It's funny that people imagine a heaven where they will sit on the grass and sing praises to the Lord while playing a harp, when in real life they wouldn't even spend 5 minutes doing such a thing." Hilarious. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The person in the videos you are posting @Winston looks horrible. Like a demon. A trannie. This is not someone who has authority to speak on the subject of the Word of God.

Do not be deceived.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 9:52 pm
The person in the videos you are posting @Winston looks horrible. Like a demon. A trannie. This is not someone who has authority to speak on the subject of the Word of God.

Do not be deceived.
That's a good point. I noticed the same thing. Why does he have to look like Marilyn Manson and a Satanist and a vampire? Why doesn't he try to look more wholesome? He also has some videos about being a transexual and transcending binary gender. lol. That damages his credibility too. But he does make a lot of good points about theology and religion.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 9:40 pm
What if heaven is actually a TRAP? See below. Keep in mind that the Book of Revelation says that the believers will go to live with God in a giant golden cube, like the Borg Cube, and be trapped forever with no freedom or free will.
The Book of Revelation does not say anything about not having freedom or free will or being on a Borg cube. There is no mention of wires coming out of your faith.
That means if @MrMan and @Neo get what they want and go to their Christian heaven, they may regret it and it may be a trap and not what they thought at all. Scary thought. Either way, the idea of going to heaven to worship God and sing praises to him forever like an eternal church service, doesn't sound very appealing does it? As Alan Watts said: "It's funny that people imagine a heaven where they will sit on the grass and sing praises to the Lord while playing a harp, when in real life they wouldn't even spend 5 minutes doing such a thing." Hilarious. lol
I would imagine there would be a lot of praising God going on. It also talks about reigning forever. That sounds pretty cool.