What do you believe happens after death?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What do you believe happens after death?

Post by Winston »

Great new mock dramatization video by Matt McKinley where he talks to an ascended master in the afterlife about what it was all about and why he failed in this life. It contains a lot of Matt's views which resonate with many truthers. The format is like in the TV show "Kung Fu" where the boy talks to his master.

Here's an earlier video where he talks to that same ascended master before he was born about the purpose of the world he is about to be born into! lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Too many people are afraid of death, but no one talks about being afraid of living a boring, meaningless life.

Too many people are afraid of death, but no one talks about being afraid of living a boring, meaningless life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I'd like to think I have a pragmatic outlook on the idea of death. I'm not afraid of dying and simply accept it as a natural part of the circle of life. I see no sense in spending your life worrying about death.

I don't believe it's the end when you die. There are stories of NDEs (near death experiences) where people report being outside their bodies and in some cases were able to recall events and conversations within a room after clinical death right before they were revived.

There are stories of people on their death bed seeing angels or dead family members standing at their bedside. Both of which encourage the near deceased to enter a tunnel of light with them.

I believe these angels, or ascended masters are the same thing. They are Archons that pose as benevolent beings and even dead family members to lure souls into their soul trap. A sort of astral gulag where they'll harness your energy like a battery before forcing you to reincarnate here in their little zoo.

When people die they should avoid any beings posing as ascended masters, Biblical angels or dead family members. Souls should endeavour to escape and be free.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One fallacy everyone makes about this topic is that everyone assumes that either everyone has an afterlife or no one has one. No one considers that some may have an afterlife and some may not, because there are different types of souls here and some may not even have a soul and be just NPCs or bots. Most people look like they are on auto pilot all day and do not even think, especially in Asia where freethought almost does not exist. Even in the Matrix movies, there is the concept of the soulless NPC. This would explain why some people have NDEs and some don't. No one dares to consider this because it's not politically correct and doesn't pander to the fake notion of "equality".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I believe in life after death but I wouldn't convince anyone else of it if they don't believe it - no-one actually knows one way or the other but I am sure we all have our beliefs and rationale behind it.

My view is earth is one big school and we are here to learn - what's that - the lesson of letting go, forgiving - which is a form of letting go - is so important which is why it is part of more or less every religious tradition.

Some spirits aren't as evolved as others and no matter how many times they come on here they're always going to f**k up by being selfish, grabbing twats - just like those kids who were in remedial sets at school and they didn't get it - well, they're also here living their lives that way - in fact, most people are like that, being a cunt, taking drugs, being violent, being selfish and an arsehole - they'll go back into the afterlife after their time and they will get a D minus - come and see me at detention - an another go on this f***ing madhouse.

It's important what you do on here but it is also important what you don't do on here - joining the army and killing people on foreign lands is a big no-no as is bombing people from the air - all those USAF people who have the blood of millions of Iraqis on their hands - they're going to the same place as Jeffrey Dahlmer - there is no way anyone should fall for the con of 'patriotism' and 'serving your country' you might get accolades, medals and respect down here but once you leave, you'll get different.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
December 12th, 2023, 9:27 pm
I believe in life after death but I wouldn't convince anyone else of it if they don't believe it - no-one actually knows one way or the other but I am sure we all have our beliefs and rationale behind it.

My view is earth is one big school and we are here to learn - what's that - the lesson of letting go, forgiving - which is a form of letting go - is so important which is why it is part of more or less every religious tradition.

Some spirits aren't as evolved as others and no matter how many times they come on here they're always going to f**k up by being selfish, grabbing twats - just like those kids who were in remedial sets at school and they didn't get it - well, they're also here living their lives that way - in fact, most people are like that, being a cunt, taking drugs, being violent, being selfish and an arsehole - they'll go back into the afterlife after their time and they will get a D minus - come and see me at detention - an another go on this f***ing madhouse.

It's important what you do on here but it is also important what you don't do on here - joining the army and killing people on foreign lands is a big no-no as is bombing people from the air - all those USAF people who have the blood of millions of Iraqis on their hands - they're going to the same place as Jeffrey Dahlmer - there is no way anyone should fall for the con of 'patriotism' and 'serving your country' you might get accolades, medals and respect down here but once you leave, you'll get different.
Maybe flat earthers have to be reborn here till they get it.lol

I posted somewhere sleep is the shy version of death. Sleep is also a kind of letting go.

I liked what Humberman the self improvement prof said. He said the most important skill is basically 'letting go'. Most bad shit happens because we are emotional and not being able to calm down.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
December 12th, 2023, 11:53 pm
yick wrote:

I posted somewhere sleep is the shy version of death. Sleep is also a kind of letting go.

I liked what Humberman the self improvement prof said. He said the most important skill is basically 'letting go'. Most bad shit happens because we are emotional and not being able to calm down.
You can keep your theory and I can keep mine but neither of us 'know' which is what people try to do when arguing this point.

Is it the deep sleep and that's it? Maybe, maybe not.

Do we continue in another sphere different from this? Maybe, maybe not.

Pick and choose - no-one can prove the other wrong as nobody knows - yet.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 2:23 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

You can keep your theory and I can keep mine but neither of us 'know' which is what people try to do when arguing this point.

From one perspective one could say we die all the time. Are we the same person we were one day ago? Are we the same person 20 years ago. Or when we were a child? Is identity a construct? I mean it is sometimes a lot of work to keep one's own structural integrity of the identity together.

So our own past self is gone. It is no more. Seems like that's it.

Except for flerfs they have to take special needs classes then they can get to nirwana.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 2:32 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

From one perspective one could say we die all the time. Are we the same person we were one day ago? Are we the same person 20 years ago. Or when we were a child? Is identity a construct? I mean it is sometimes a lot of work to keep one's own structural integrity of the identity together.

Except for flerfs they have to take special needs classes then they can get to nirwana.
Well, of course we cannot go back and live the past so the past is 'dead' but we go onto the future which we don't know what will bring - for most people a tomorrow will come and for some it won't - they may go on a journey to somewhere else or they may not. You have no idea and nor do I.

I don't know what a flerf is, is that someone who makes up words?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 3:05 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

Well, of course we cannot go back and live the past so the past is 'dead' but we go onto the future which we don't know what will bring - for most people a tomorrow will come and for some it won't - they may go on a journey to somewhere else or they may not. You have no idea and nor do I.

flerf: Humorous modification of flat-earther, with th-fronting.

Btw. We do not know who we are going to become in the future. Some work for that future person. Some don't like the future person or do not care about him and make his life worse and say f**k That Guy. lol.Identity is a mysterious construct.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 6:36 am
yick wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 3:05 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

flerf: Humorous modification of flat-earther, with th-fronting.

Btw. We do not know who we are going to become in the future. Some work for that future person. Some don't like the future person or do not care about him and make his life worse and say f**k That Guy. lol.Identity is a mysterious construct.
OK.