Shamans Communicate with Demonic Beings

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
rudder
Junior Poster

Shamans Communicate with Demonic Beings

Post by rudder »

Would be better imo to avoid the shamans with all that aya/healing plant stuff. Shamans communicate with demonic beings, and there is no such thing as good "spirits". Just ask my Peruvian wife who was haunted by demonic entities nightly after dabbling in that stuff. These experiences didn't go away until a trusted pastor did what I would call an exorcism on her. He prayed over her head and she fainted and cried on the floor. Interestingly, the pastor did the same to me, and nothing like this happened to me. I was right there and witnessed the entire thing. Really blew me away and completely changed my world view. Her retelling of this experience matched up perfectly with other demonic shedding experiences we later read about.

Careful with those retreat centers. If they work with shamans, behind the "transcendent" and "healing" claims is an individual who is satanic, who "guides" you. In my opinion you'd be better off reading extensively about the plants and finding someone who was never "trained" by shamans, but who has lots of experience with the substances to assist you with your experience.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Shamans Communicate with Demonic Beings

Post by Pixel--Dude »

rudder wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 6:30 am
Would be better imo to avoid the shamans with all that aya/healing plant stuff. Shamans communicate with demonic beings, and there is no such thing as good "spirits". Just ask my Peruvian wife who was haunted by demonic entities nightly after dabbling in that stuff. These experiences didn't go away until a trusted pastor did what I would call an exorcism on her. He prayed over her head and she fainted and cried on the floor. Interestingly, the pastor did the same to me, and nothing like this happened to me. I was right there and witnessed the entire thing. Really blew me away and completely changed my world view. Her retelling of this experience matched up perfectly with other demonic shedding experiences we later read about.

Careful with those retreat centers. If they work with shamans, behind the "transcendent" and "healing" claims is an individual who is satanic, who "guides" you. In my opinion you'd be better off reading extensively about the plants and finding someone who was never "trained" by shamans, but who has lots of experience with the substances to assist you with your experience.
Hey @rudder this is an interesting thread. I have had several experiences with psychedelics, including ones where I've interacted with spiritual beings or gods and goddesses. One experience in particular included the god Shiva, whom I hold in reverence. I have a lot of gratitude to this God for the advice given which helped me overcome some circumstances I was struggling with in my life.

@Lucas88 has also had experiences with ayahuasca and had a really deep and transcendental experience that he was really grateful for. Neither of us have had any experience with any demonic entities and neither of us have experienced any hauntings or anything like that following. Although I'm sure out friend @MrMan will disagree and assert we were deceived or approached by demonic entities.

I sincerely hope your wife is okay and the parasitic entities which have attached themselves to her leave her alone. Did this happen in Peru? What retreat did she go to?

Whenever I have done psychedelics I have always done them in the privacy of my home.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

rudder wrote:

I took Ayahuasca with a shaman at a retreat in Spain in 2018. I had an extremely deep transcendental experience which showed me the nature of reality and consciousness although I didn't see any spirits or entities. My experience was wholly positive. I didn't experience any hauntings or demonic activity at all.

Of course, I don't believe that taking Ayahuasca and engaging in shamanic activities is 100% safe either. I've heard stories of people who've developed psychotic symptoms or suffered energetic perturbations in their subtle bodies after dabbling in the plants. When I took Ayahuasca I was simply young and reckless and largely unaware of the potential dangers of psychedelic substances. As for demonic entities, at this point I personally wouldn't trust any religious/spiritual group whether it be shamanic, New Age or Christian. I'm of the view that practically all religious/spiritual groups have demonic entities behind them and open people up to spiritual attacks and parasitism if our aura is weak. It is best to keep away from any kind of sect or religion.

Christianity is just as bad as anything else in my opinion. I was involved with Christianity in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I always felt like my energy was being drained and my soul was being suffocated and felt terrible most of the time. I even experienced a spiritual attack from an extremely dirty and disgusting shadow being at one point. Fortunately, things became a lot better for me shortly after I left that vile sect. With Christian sects you just substitute one form of demonic energy for another. Other demonic activities might stop but at the same time you end up connecting to a different egregore that will suck your soul's vitality.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Speaking of fraudulent shaman types of guys. I don't know if all of them communicate with demons as such, but have you guys ever heard of a guy called Ralph Smart? I used to really like this guy and his content until I realised he was full of shit! His YouTube channel is called Infinite Waters or something like that.

Have you heard of him @rudder? What about you @MrMan? I know you've heard of him already @Lucas88 and I already know you think the same about him as I do!

As I say, I don't think the guy communicates with demons or anything like that, but I certainly think he is an absolute fraud. He espouses a lot of the New Age garbage along with another "guru" who calls herself Teal Swan. Maybe you've heard of them, @Winston...

Ralph Smart talks about how to live a spiritual lifestyle and neglect certain aspects of modern society, which is easy for him I suppose living in a mansion in the middle of a forest :lol: he claims to be some all loving guy who wants to help people through his books and youtube content but I think he exploits people with his $300 private sessions and his talk about being a peace loving spiritual star seed with principles of non violence :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I haven't heard of this guy.

I would not expect that all demons are obviously malevolent poltergeist or head-turning types, or violent gray alien types. There are also doctrines of demons that get you on the wrong spiritual track. Demons in ages past would accept numerous sacrifices of people devoted to idols. There were even those who sacrificed their children. Doctrines of demons can be more subtle than that. Demons can influence you to false religious ideas.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

No, I don't pay attention to that stuff. I used to be into the Abraham-Hicks stuff. That sure was wacky in hindsight.
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Bradley Martyn shares his experience with Ayahuasca by a Colombian shaman - helps destroy "The Ego" and opens a whole universe of possibilities not realized before.

Bradley lost his father to suicide when he was young - but that trauma was meant to happen to make him the man he is today.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't usually watch shaman or mediums. I don't know these people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't usually watch shaman or mediums. I don't know these people.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

rudder wrote:

I'll take shared delusion for 100, Alex.