Some evils of Jehova

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Some evils of Jehova

Post by Kalinago »

In jeremiah 19:9 Jehova as punishment will instill cannibalism!

in Leviticus 27,Jehova says a consecrated man must be put to death if it's consecrated to him.the verse twenty nine technically can be read in two ways in the Hebrew but both would mean a man should be killed if consecrated to Yahweh.

The bible also says a daughter can be sold into slavery,that a slave killed by his master should not be avenged if he dies but survives a day or two because the slave is his master's property or money and also that a slave family of both gentiles and Hebrews can be passed as an eternal inheritance because they are property.however the Torah contradict itself on the Hebrew slave aspect with Jehovah giving two conflicting laws after changing his feeble mind.

Jesus also lied and was tempted in every way by the flesh and by Satan in the bible.he lied that the cock would crow only after peter denied him three times,yet he crowed the first time.

He was tempted despite rhe bible saying god doesn't tempt or is tempted even though this is contradicted by other verses.

To be tempted is a sin in ones heart and thus a sin.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Some evils of Jehova

Post by Kalinago »

The crucifixion or fiction lol of the Jewish messiah of kabbalists is a curse on life and Yahweh is a curse on life and this earth spiritually as this website explains though you should translate it into English my tablet automatically translates other languages

https://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/la-cru ... humanidad/

Jesus says he came to set the earth on fire and wishes it was burning in Luke.

He is the leviathan in the gospel the staff serpent of Moses which is a kabbalist curse on the gentile soul
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Pixel--Dude @MarcosZeitola @Lucas88

This is some eye opening info I wanted to share and can't be explained sway by mental gymnastics .

Ancient-forums.net also has alotmof info on the Jesus and Yahweh curse but alot is corrupted by ignorance or mageson666 but most of their info aligns with enkism.and enkists and Hindu and gentile metaphysics and uses kabbalist sources and the Torah as proof for what these lizard Jew shitheads are doing to all life .

Alot of what I read on love enki I knew already from my own studies and thinking and also weed trips where I'm forced into higher abstract analysis.

Like that life is a her,is curved and goes from left to right.tohu or darkness is also tamas Guna the basis of all gunas and the batin is the source of the dhahir or outward Maya,and essence is feminine and darkness is not evil but the feminine batin aspect of reality which is God in essence as divine mother as sufis say.

Essence or dhat is metaphysically feminine.i knew this from my entheogen trips.

Grey is the true evil color.

Darkness is soft and heavy,and fine.its the feminine batin that births the masculine dhahir world of Maya.

Life is feminine and on the left side and the south side since you can view it from various ways since existsmce is curved and not square or linear as I also found on my entheogen trip.

Both are feminine and have to do with the intuition .

That Saturn and it's rings are maintained by spaceships to compound energy for destruction into this world and how sabbath is Saturn day and how closely judaism is linked to Saturn and so are it's reptile values against life and goodness and the circle curved almond way of LIFE opposed to the linear squared values and saturnic way of life and thought.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Ibn Arabi is a great read and also links essence as womanly and inward .

Like the vagina lol

Everything is structured abstractly as it relates to the reality of what's real .

Life is perfect!

Ibn Arabi also calls allah or life as divine mother and links the mother to the moon and earth and waters all feminine In all pagan systems.

Reality goes from left to right or south to north since it's the ground of being as the tibetans call it.

The divine mother life!

Tamas or darkness is necessary for life.it creates the outward life as a mirror of it's inward reality.light is darkness mirrored or darkness is light turned inside out as I believe Thoth said.

Grey is evil because it is devoid of life or death .
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Buddhism is sick because it denies essence and existance being one but says all things don't have existance as their essence but are thus contingent beings .

A contingency cannot exist without a necassery thing to give it being as the mutakallimeen and Thomas Aquinas and ibn Sina show.

A necassery thing by definition has essence as it's existance.

So the Buddhists are false that nothing truly exists with their beliefs I'm sunyata or the emptiness of being and nothingness and contingency of all things!no reality is full and overflowing and is not groundless or essenceless as they claim!duh!if something appears it is real and has basis in some reality that is even realer if it manifested.

This is the same flaw with vedanta as Hinduism is corrupted by cryptobuddhists jaims and Jesuits all reptilian religions.

Trika shaivism,srividya metaphysics(see kamakotimandali blog)and ibn Arabi makes the most sense!

Buddhism is a antilife religion and the mimamsa and nyaya schools destroyed them and their epistemology.

The highest goal in buddha is extinction of all life.

If something were not absolute,infinite and unrestricted it would be not worthy of being that truth that is truth and everything noble and sublime and beautiful and thus a dualistic entity being truth makes zero sense.

If we are not part or spark of that truth even if we were manifested individually at some point of time that truth would be restricted,made finite and contained by things outside itself and thus would be the exact antilife saturnic fake God of the reptile thought.

Because square resrtricts and lines contain!

Life is life and only one!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

It's really ontologically about a inclusive view of essence and existance verses a exclusive view because dualism is exclusive ontologically.

And of course dualist religions have exclusive values and ways of thinking,the antidote to beauty and love?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Reality is anuttara.union of batin and dhahir or Shakti and Shiva which have been inversed by shaivism and srividya had the original that Shakti is not vimarsha but the opposite.

But batin precedes dhahir.south to north.left to right.one is nothing without the other but in a sense one precedes the other.

Jamal is Jamal only in relation to harsh jalal but precedes it as it's source!

The sufis say Allah is Jamal or beautiful as his essence but reality is opposites one giving rise to the other and I'm perfect union.

That's why heterosexual sex and true love is so sacred .
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:15 pm
These are all very silly, but just to take this one - the reality is that in this world, if you do stupid things very bad things can happen to you. That is just how it is. You might argue that Yahweh as the Creator is a meanie for making it so, but what would be the point of a world where there were no consequences for your actions? Is pointing out that bad consequences may occur bad? If I say to you that trying to remove things from the plugged in toaster with a metal fork may kill you, am I a meanie for pointing that out, and also pointing out that it is the very electricity that cooks your toast that may kill you, or am I doing you a favor?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 11:59 am
Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:15 pm
These are all very silly, but just to take this one - the reality is that in this world, if you do stupid things very bad things can happen to you. That is just how it is. You might argue that Yahweh as the Creator is a meanie for making it so, but what would be the point of a world where there were no consequences for your actions? Is pointing out that bad consequences may occur bad? If I say to you that trying to remove things from the plugged in toaster with a metal fork may kill you, am I a meanie for pointing that out, and also pointing out that it is the very electricity that cooks your toast that may kill you, or am I doing you a favor?
Vahaacholtim means I will make them eat,which means it's yhwhs own action making them eat their children,not that he inflicts a punishment where as a coincidence or circumstancial chance they will eat them nor is this a prophecy of something that will occur also verified by Ezekiel as he says he'll never make them do it again.

He also demands human sacrifice for no punishing reason and also slavery forever!

This is all morally wrong
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kalinago wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:37 pm
Vahaacholtim means I will make them eat,which means it's yhwhs own action making them eat their children,not that he inflicts a punishment where as a coincidence or circumstancial chance they will eat them nor is this a prophecy of something that will occur also verified by Ezekiel as he says he'll never make them do it again.
If He created the universe, there is no meaningful distinction between Him making them do something and the circumstances making them do something, since He made the circumstances. The point is that we live in a world of consequences for our actions and this is desirable.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:41 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:37 pm
If He created the universe, there is no meaningful distinction between Him making them do something and the circumstances making them do something, since He made the circumstances. The point is that we live in a world of consequences for our actions and this is desirable.
In eastern systems,some things in this world simply have natural TAMASIC Guna and their side effects which is necessary for sattvic things to continue(sattvic means wholesome or positive),but in the Christian worldview God is not TAMASIC or rajasic and is omnibenevent and totally morally Good.

I dont believe in a dualistic God so I have no issue with the problem of evil much less a God actually doing it or causing it or condoning it.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

There's also a difference between allowing an evil to occur for a time and to condone it or do it.

If you're correct God is a even more monster as he actively creates the evils of Satan and disobedience to him which is absurd unless you're a extreme Calvinist.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@cornfed so there is no free will in your idea and Jehova actively makes people go to hell and reject him and anger him.

That's even more evil like the qadr of Islam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kalinago wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:52 pm
There's also a difference between allowing an evil to occur for a time and to condone it or do it.

If you're correct God is a even more monster as he actively creates the evils of Satan and disobedience to him which is absurd unless you're a extreme Calvinist.
What are you talking about? What evil? People do stupid things against God's instructions. Bad things occur to them. The tree of life is pruned and others know better. The world becomes a better place and people go forward into the next phase better prepared. It is all good.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 1:52 pm

What are you talking about? What evil? People do stupid things against God's instructions. Bad things occur to them. The tree of life is pruned and others know better. The world becomes a better place and people go forward into the next phase better prepared. It is all good.
Jehova condones slavery and human sacrifice and actively did make people cannibalize their children.thats objectively evil.

I was saying that if your idea was correct them God is doing evil all the time since there is no distinct ontological seperation between creating circumstances by allowing them to manifest materially and directly doing something.there is a difference but if you were right that would be even more problematic for Jehova as a good god.

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”