one of the many sins of Jesus Christ little talked about

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
69ixine
Junior Poster

one of the many sins of Jesus Christ little talked about

Post by 69ixine »

א וְנֶפֶשׁ כִּי-תֶחֱטָא, וְשָׁמְעָה קוֹל אָלָה, וְהוּא עֵד, אוֹ רָאָה אוֹ יָדָע; אִם-לוֹא יַגִּיד, וְנָשָׂא עֲוֺנוֹ. 1 And if any one sin, in that he heareth the voice of adjuration, he being a witness, whether he hath seen or known, if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity;

[During Jesus' trial,] the leading priests kept accusing him of many crimes, and Pilate asked him, "Aren't you going to answer them? What about all these charges they are bringing against you?" But Jesus said nothing, much to Pilate's surprise.
— Mark 15:3-5 NLT
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: one of the many sins of Jesus Christ little talked about

Post by 69ixine »

12 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grainx and eat them. 2 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, “Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”y

3 He answered, “Haven’t you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry?z 4 He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread—which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests.a 5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbathb and yet are innocent? 6 I tell you that something greater than the temple is here.c 7 If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’a d you would not have condemned the innocent. 8 For the Son of Mane is Lord of the Sabbath.”

however this is in contradiction to the Torah where they put to death a man that gathered sticks on the sabbath and it also says Exodus 34:21Six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest. In plowing time and in harvest you shall rest.

4 You shall keep the Sabbath, because it is holy for you. Everyone who profanes it shall be put to death. nWhoever does any work on it, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the LORD. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death. 16 Therefore the people of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, observing the Sabbath throughout their generations, as a covenant forever. 17 qIt is a sign forever between me and the people of Israel that rin six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and son the seventh day he rested and was refreshed.’”

While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 6When Jesus had said this, He spit on the ground, made some mud, and applied it to the man’s eyes.

Now the day on which Jesus had made the mud and opened the man’s eyes was a Sabbath.

Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”

8 Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” 9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

The day on which this took place was a Sabbath, 10 and so the Jewish leaders said to the man who had been healed, “It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat.”

they were RIGHT!

19 Thus said the LORD to me: “Go and stand in the People’s Gate, by which bthe kings of Judah enter and by which they go out, and in all the gates of Jerusalem, 20 and say: ‘Hear the word of the LORD, byou kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, who enter by these gates. 21 Thus says the LORD: Take care for the sake of your lives, and cdo not bear a burden on the Sabbath day or bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem. 22 And do not carry a burden out of your houses on the Sabbath dor do any work, but ekeep the Sabbath day holy, as I commanded your fathers.

Jesus also dishonoured his parents on more than one occassion.

Mark 15:4-5 MSG
Pilate asked again, “Aren’t you going to answer anything? That’s quite a list of accusations.” Still, he said nothing. Pilate was impressed, really impressed.

א וְנֶפֶשׁ כִּי-תֶחֱטָא, וְשָׁמְעָה קוֹל אָלָה, וְהוּא עֵד, אוֹ רָאָה אוֹ יָדָע; אִם-לוֹא יַגִּיד, וְנָשָׂא עֲוֺנוֹ. 1 And if any one sin, in that he heareth the voice of adjuration, he being a witness, whether he hath seen or known, if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity;
Jesus also drunk wine and the torah says wine is evil!he also told a man to follow him instead of tending to his dying father,which is dishonouring your parents!

how can christians believe the jesus of their Bible is Allaah(swt)?he was a wicked man.

Galatians 4:4 ►

New International Version
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts