how do christian pharisees explain the entirety of romans 4?why are so many christians hypocrites that jesus despised?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

how do christian pharisees explain the entirety of romans 4?why are so many christians hypocrites that jesus despised?

Post by willymonfrete »

It is pretty clear we're saved by grace thru faith and not by works.the pauline epistles are pretty clear on this as a whole,the only texts pharisaical christians have is some texts from hebrews(written to the lost tribes of israel not saved christians)which don't even say we will lose our salvation by sinning,but only that God will chastise those that he loves in this world,but even if we have dead works,they shall be burned but we will be saved as though by fire in other texts of the new testament.

all fall short of the glory of God,and none can boast of their righteousness,so why do pharisees like to focus on some sins rather then the ones they are perpetually guilty of?

there are over 900 commands in the new testament alone(on the pharisaical spiritreports blog they have a pdf of 1000 commands in the new testament alone),one command in the old is to be joyful and not be too righteous for it will destroy you.are you joyful?do you feel euphoria 24/7 in the spirit?if not,that alone is a sin.if you are not doing all the commands simulatenouesly,which is impossible,you are sinning.proverbs says do not be too righteous,it will destroy you,it certainly makes people depressed and neurotic to say the least,as can be observed.

we can not fulfill the entirety of the standards that God put on us,and it seems awfully hypocritical to accuse brethren of being wicked if they do some sins and not others?Jesus said take the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye,we all fall short,none seeks after God and we are all reporbate and cannot do all the standards God has put in place,which means that if you do not accept the free gift of grace thru fith,you are damned no matter how 'righteous'of a christian you are,when you die and being too righteous is a sin anyway.
Last edited by willymonfrete on November 22nd, 2023, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: how do christian pharisees explain the entirety of romans 4?why are so many christians hypocrites that jesus despise

Post by willymonfrete »

Also why do so many christians desire to be rich,when jesus preached to be poor and that the poor will inherit the earth,and that the rich will usually go to hell for exploiting others to get their wealth?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: how do christian pharisees explain the entirety of romans 4?why are so many christians hypocrites that jesus despise

Post by willymonfrete »

@Lucas88 i'd like your commentary on this,why are christians such hypocrites and judgemental people?didn't jesus say not to do that?and why do so many christians worship mammon when Christ said to be poor and meek?they are sinning but then hate on gays and transwomen and drug users and so on...this is so not right.Jesus said love your enemies,but pharisees are not very loving towards gays,muslims,transwomen,infidels or drug addicts nor the poor or blacks.
Last edited by willymonfrete on November 22nd, 2023, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

@MrMan what are your thoughts on this?I'm open to opposing viewpoints,but it seems like you are not following the apostle paul and christ in alot of your posting history.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 5:02 pm
@Lucas88 i'd like your commentary on this,why are christians such hypocrites and judgemental people?didn't jesus say not to do that?and why do so many christians worship mammon when Christ said to be poor and meek?they are sinning but then hate on gays and transwomen and drug users and so on...this is so not right.Jesus said love your enemies,but pharisees are not very loving towards gays,muslims,transwomen,infidels or drug addicts nor the poor or blacks.
Because many of them are low-vibrational souls. Therefore, they're naturally attracted to low-vibrational religions characterized by fear, hatred, gaslighting and neurotic thought patterns and are likewise predisposed to low-vibrational behaviors. Most Christian fundies are bad people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

willymonfrete wrote:
Yet all the people you list that Christians hate are garbage scum anyways. Muslims behead people who offend their religion, Trans-women are going around raping and assaulting actual real women don't get me started on how they are all promoting their garbage sexuality to kids and don't give me that "well they all arent doing it!" Really don't give a shit about gays and trans people. And Blacks pretty much do what the f**k they want and hate their own enough to kill them. In America alone they are practically the only group of people who can now officially get away with ANYTHING and are taking full blown advantage of it.

Yet you're complaining about Christians hating the same people who equally hate others themselves enough to actually harm them physically. :lol: Newsflashs. Liberal whites cuck the hardest for blacks, and look how blacks repay them for it with contempt and violence. LBGTQ people have been given rights to marry yet that's not enough they demand even more including rights to brainwash kids with their ideology.
What more do you want man? The New Testament also taught people to be weak and full of shit. You strike me often as such a person. Why do you think these Christians are now so eager to die for Israel and get everyone killed because of their faith? Just because religion says you should do something doesn't mean you should. I could care less what people say, if I don't like you I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU. Religion or not.

This world is also full of people who demand tolerance and if they don't get it, they throw a tantrum about it. I have never once in my life demanded anything from anyone, and don't expect them to be tolerant of me either. That's up to them to choose if they want to do that, but I'm not going to fuss because they refuse to. Religion itself is also misleading as hell, that's why we're in the situation we're in right now. People going by rules they follow out of a old ass book without asking questions or trying to figure out if what they are being told or reading is full of lies and deception. You have any idea how much the bible and religious text were written? Yeah turn your other cheek so the enemy can keep doing what the enemy wants. You then bring up black people like Christians are somehow 100% white when there are Hispanic Christians, Black Christians, etc. So tell me another one.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 23rd, 2023, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 6:11 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Because many of them are low-vibrational souls. Therefore, they're naturally attracted to low-vibrational religions characterized by fear, hatred, gaslighting and neurotic thought patterns and are likewise predisposed to low-vibrational behaviors. Most Christian fundies are bad people.
Why do you humble him? Most of the people he's fussing about
that Christians don't like are also shitty people themselves and carry an equal amount of dislike and disdain for others. He's just another one of those strange biased sounding characters that come around every once in awhile
talking like a liberal concerned about low level individuals. Ask him this, do Muslims love those who's head they cut off for offending their religion?

Every single Muslim will get royally pissed if you offend their religion including the ones who smile in your face. Christianity is practically dead everywhere, and Christians are hated by both Gays and trans people. Or is he not aware of that story where that f***ed up trans shot and killed those Christian kids not too long ago?

Some people will pretend to be accepting because they are scared of being labeled. But not me, nope. I'll tell people to their faces I hate them. It honestly feels good not pretending that I have to love and accept everybody just because I'm told that I should its' so much better when you can be honest about how you truly feel vs bottling it up and hiding it because you fear insults. I feel this way because there are very few people who will express how they really feel and don't care if you hate them. For instance Willy isn't even aware that Africans hate LBGTQ people and African leaders made it clear they will murder and imprison them. But how many people are willing to criticize and call out African leaders for this? Nobody! But he says "Christians" like Christians are just white people who dislike all these various groups of people the bible says Christians should love.

I mean why do people feel that they have to love and accept everybody anyway?
A person doesn't have to even wrong me directly to not like them. Ever since I broke out of the habit of feeling as though I have to tolerate everyone and everything or else I'm a bigot, racist, etc if I don't. I simply stopped even giving a shit. If I'm all those things then I'm all those things. So what. I'll be super honest and admit, sometimes deep rooted hate actually makes you feel stronger and less weaker than those who go around pretending they have to tolerate everyone and everything. Imagine if I met any of these traitors today, like Georgina Meloni of Italy, Merkel, Obama, anyone who betrayed their own citizens. You know how easy it would be for me to actually SPIT right in their f***ing faces and feel so damn good about it after I do it? It would be me showing them just how much I really, REALLY LOVE, and APPRECIATE all that they have done to the nations I once adored.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:21 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Why do you humble him?
He asked me a question about why Christian Pharisees behave a certain way and so I answered him. That's all.

I too recognize that hating people and saying mean things needlessly is indeed low-vibrational behavior. I don't hate gays, transformergurls or other people who just go about their lives without bothering anybody else. I certainly don't feel the need to proactively attack them or write insulting messages about them. Hatred for the sake of hatred is born out of a lower emotional state and only serves to beget more hatred and low-vibrational actions.

That said, there are nuances to this and it is perfectly natural to hate people who are hostile to you and actively seek to cause you harm.

It's justified to hate fanatical LGBT "activists" who want to push transgenderism and non-binary identities onto your kids in school, illiberal "woke" assholes who want to impose censorship and destroy free speech, Branch Covidian whackos who want to make the NWO death vax mandatory, politicians who sell out their own people for money, and evil hook-nosed psychopaths who view us merely as cattle and wish to enslave or exterminate us because of their batshit-crazy Kabbalistic cult. All of those types pose a threat to us. It's okay to hate them and even wish for their demise.

But hating ordinary people who just happen to be gay, trans or whatever, usually through no fault of their own, is just unnecessary and cruel and contributes to a low-vibrational state.

Society as a whole is extremely low-vibrational right now. There are many different kinds of fanatics – religious fundies, LGBT "activists", far-right groups, far-left groups – spreading hatred everywhere.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 12:45 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:21 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Why do you humble him?
He asked me a question about why Christian Pharisees behave a certain way and so I answered him. That's all.

I too recognize that hating people and saying mean things needlessly is indeed low-vibrational behavior. I don't hate gays, transformergurls or other people who just go about their lives without bothering anybody else. I certainly don't feel the need to proactively attack them or write insulting messages about them. Hatred for the sake of hatred is born out of a lower emotional state and only serves to beget more hatred and low-vibrational actions.

That said, there are nuances to this and it is perfectly natural to hate people who are hostile to you and actively seek to cause you harm.

It's justified to hate fanatical LGBT "activists" who want to push transgenderism and non-binary identities onto your kids in school, illiberal "woke" assholes who want to impose censorship and destroy free speech, Branch Covidian whackos who want to make the NWO death vax mandatory, politicians who sell out their own people for money, and evil hook-nosed psychopaths who view us merely as cattle and wish to enslave or exterminate us because of their batshit-crazy Kabbalistic cult. All of those types pose a threat to us. It's okay to hate them and even wish for their demise.

But hating ordinary people who just happen to be gay, trans or whatever, usually through no fault of their own, is just unnecessary and cruel and contributes to a low-vibrational state.

Society as a whole is extremely low-vibrational right now. There are many different kinds of fanatics – religious fundies, LGBT "activists", far-right groups, far-left groups – spreading hatred everywhere.
Hate is part of life, GOD hated Satan enough to throw him out on his ass, Satan hates God so he seeks revenge. Besides, our society is crap because of all these weak worthless people and their lifestyle choices. If we had less of them we would have a strong nation. So yeah I hate them. LBGTQ people are so damn useless. Their pride events are dumb and pointless too. When people go to war and fight, they are fighting with hate in their hearts. When these men who are invading all these countries arrive to take over, the local men feel hate and contempt for these asshole invaders. I find it very hard for me to be tolerant of everything in the world. Society will remain how it is because people have chosen to take sides. This will always exist. Fact is I feel congested in society but there's nowhere for me to go where I can feel right at home. Life was better when use to be ignorant of the things in the world around me and just didn;'t know what the hell was going on. But even cucks minding their own business give me a reason to hate them. They don't have to say anything to me, just by them existing is enough for me to hate them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 4:45 pm
It is pretty clear we're saved by grace thru faith and not by works.the pauline epistles are pretty clear on this as a whole,the only texts pharisaical christians have is some texts from hebrews(written to the lost tribes of israel not saved christians)which don't even say we will lose our salvation by sinning,but only that God will chastise those that he loves in this world,but even if we have dead works,they shall be burned but we will be saved as though by fire in other texts of the new testament.
You mention Romans 4 elsewhere. Consider what else Paul says in the book of Romans, in chapter 2.

Romans 2
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. (NKJV)

Paul will go on to describe justification by faith. But notice the characteristics of those who receive eternal life:
-- patient continuance in doing good

Notice those who receive indignation and wrath:
-- self-seeking
-- do not obey the truth
--obey unrighteousness.

Paul also wrote,
Galatians 5
24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Take a look at John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. (ESV)

I have seen 'believe' in some translations here, too.

Consider these words from Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
(NKJV)

Paul corrects the Corinthians about a number of things. He wrote that because of the sin of not regarding the Lord's body, many were sick among them and many slept (I Corinthians 11.) But in chapter 5, a man in the church/assembly/congregation who was fornicating with his father's wife was to be delivered over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that his spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. What would happen if they did not do so?
In another post you said,
@MrMan what are your thoughts on this?I'm open to opposing viewpoints,but it seems like you are not following the apostle paul and christ in alot of your posting history.
What is the basis for your accusation here?

What about yourself, here? Do you have faith in Christ? I notice you will say you are a Christian, then write positively about Islam, Hinduism, etc. You post about these ideas, endorsing them in front of these other people.
all fall short of the glory of God,and none can boast of their righteousness,so why do pharisees like to focus on some sins rather then the ones they are perpetually guilty of?
Why are you labeling other people, whoever you have in mind, as pharisees, instead of focusing on your own sins? Who is boasting of their own righteousness on this forum?

We have all sinned. We need God's grace to receive forgiveness of sin.

If you will notice in the teachings of Jesus, he did point out that certain things were sinful. It's not sinful to point out what is sin and what is not. The apostles the Lord Jesus sent taught against sin also.
one command in the old is to be joyful and not be too righteous for it will destroy you.are you joyful?do you feel euphoria 24/7 in the spirit?if not,that alone is a sin.
Rejoice and 'feel euphoria 24/7' aren't exactly the same thing. James says 'be afflicted and morn and weep'. He wanted them to repent and humble themselves.
we can not fulfill the entirety of the standards that God put on us,and it seems awfully hypocritical to accuse brethren of being wicked if they do some sins and not others?Jesus said take the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye,we all fall short,none seeks after God and we are all reporbate and cannot do all the standards God has put in place,which means that if you do not accept the free gift of grace thru fith,you are damned no matter how 'righteous'of a christian you are,when you die and being too righteous is a sin anyway.
It is not wrong to point out that certain things are sinful, or that certain things are wicked. You do not seem to have a problem with the concept.

Sin to be too righteous? I think you need to get a better feel for how to interpret the wisdom literature.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

[youtube][/youtube]
MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 9:23 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 4:45 pm
You mention Romans 4 elsewhere. Consider what else Paul says in the book of Romans, in chapter 2.

Romans 2
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. (NKJV)

Paul will go on to describe justification by faith. But notice the characteristics of those who receive eternal life:
-- patient continuance in doing good

Notice those who receive indignation and wrath:
-- self-seeking
-- do not obey the truth
--obey unrighteousness.

Paul also wrote,
Galatians 5
24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Take a look at John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. (ESV)

I have seen 'believe' in some translations here, too.

Consider these words from Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
(NKJV)

Paul corrects the Corinthians about a number of things. He wrote that because of the sin of not regarding the Lord's body, many were sick among them and many slept (I Corinthians 11.) But in chapter 5, a man in the church/assembly/congregation who was fornicating with his father's wife was to be delivered over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that his spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. What would happen if they did not do so?
In another post you said,
What is the basis for your accusation here?

What about yourself, here? Do you have faith in Christ? I notice you will say you are a Christian, then write positively about Islam, Hinduism, etc. You post about these ideas, endorsing them in front of these other people.
Why are you labeling other people, whoever you have in mind, as pharisees, instead of focusing on your own sins? Who is boasting of their own righteousness on this forum?

We have all sinned. We need God's grace to receive forgiveness of sin.

If you will notice in the teachings of Jesus, he did point out that certain things were sinful. It's not sinful to point out what is sin and what is not. The apostles the Lord Jesus sent taught against sin also.
one command in the old is to be joyful and not be too righteous for it will destroy you.are you joyful?do you feel euphoria 24/7 in the spirit?if not,that alone is a sin.
Rejoice and 'feel euphoria 24/7' aren't exactly the same thing. James says 'be afflicted and morn and weep'. He wanted them to repent and humble themselves.
It is not wrong to point out that certain things are sinful, or that certain things are wicked. You do not seem to have a problem with the concept.

Sin to be too righteous? I think you need to get a better feel for how to interpret the wisdom literature.

you should watch this video