Outwest's death threats on Winston - What to do?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Outwest's death threats on Winston - What to do?

Post by Winston »

Check out forum member Outwest's death threats against me below in another thread:
OutWest wrote:
swincor__ wrote:Honestly, Winston, some people on this planet just shouldn't have kids. I sincerely believe that in a better world where smarter people were running the show, you would have been a prime candidate marked for sterilization. It would have been good not only for you personally, but also for US and Filipino society as well.

hey...it's never too late! Maybe a couple of mad relatives will do it with bolos on some backstreet...tad tad
Why would you run a site like this and admit to being a child abusing fuckwit?
He also said that I ought to be "salvaged" or assassinated by families.

This is clearly crossing the line. What should be done with him? Ban him? Report him to the police? I take this kind of thing seriously. Sickos like him are a menace to society. I just want to be left alone, like lots of guys do.

Outwest, give me your cell phone number in the Philippines. We need to have a serious talk.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Report him to the police? Your kidding right? For making such comments on your forum? The cops would probably be tempted to beat the hell out of you for wasting their time.

As for the comments you quoted, he never directly threatened you.... maybe not even indirectly. I think your taking his comment the wrong way. I don't see it as a death threat at all. Just a very indirect yet very direct insult/slur on both yourself and your intelligence.

I can name any number of people, especially politicians, that i think should be hung, maimed, tortured, roasted alive.... without blinking an eye. If they were assassinated tomorrow, i might even be celebrating. But that wouldn't be a death threat. It'd just be exclaiming over how worthless they are (in my eyes).

EDIT: It is your forum though, and you are the mod. If you think he's crossed the line, it's up to you to ban him. In my opinion, his statement was borderline "ban-worthy". It's not that he was critical of you BUT the way he said it. I personally don't think it was appropriate. You can edit his post or ban....
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Just ban the prick. Consorting with such individuals is usually a waste of time anyway.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Winston

Post by ErikHeaven »

You have the power yet power without its exercise is waste DELETE!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Wow so you take internet bullshiting seriously but basically nothing else in life, (including raising your son) ?

Report him to the police like a typical American domesticated steer? Nice to see you've left "sick american culture" behind winston! :o Would you like to file any sexual harassment suits as well?

They're more likely to arrest you for child abuse & abandonment you dumb bastard!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I also think that he didn't threaten you, Winston. He was just stating the truth: It's possible that some angry Filipino relative could kick the crap out of you one day. Didn't you once say that some families over there hire assassins? Guys really know how to fight over there, so I wouldn't cross them.

Try to be kind to your son and to Diane's family, and at the same time, watch your back.

Of course, I'm not familiar with Outwest's other posts. If he is just so annoying to you that you want to ban him, that's your call, but I don't think you can ban him for threatening you because he hasn't.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

keius wrote:Report him to the police? Your kidding right? For making such comments on your forum? The cops would probably be tempted to beat the hell out of you for wasting their time.

As for the comments you quoted, he never directly threatened you.... maybe not even indirectly. I think your taking his comment the wrong way. I don't see it as a death threat at all. Just a very indirect yet very direct insult/slur on both yourself and your intelligence.

I can name any number of people, especially politicians, that i think should be hung, maimed, tortured, roasted alive.... without blinking an eye. If they were assassinated tomorrow, i might even be celebrating. But that wouldn't be a death threat. It'd just be exclaiming over how worthless they are (in my eyes).

EDIT: It is your forum though, and you are the mod. If you think he's crossed the line, it's up to you to ban him. In my opinion, his statement was borderline "ban-worthy". It's not that he was critical of you BUT the way he said it. I personally don't think it was appropriate. You can edit his post or ban....
He basically stated a death wish to me, as if saying that I deserve to die cause he doesn't like my values, beliefs and priorities. Do you really think that I ought to die just cause I don't want to give up my life and freedom for my son, which I would regret anyway?

Giving someone a death wish like that is crossing the line. Don't you agree? And it shows that he's a f***ing sicko.

If it's not a death threat, then it's a death wish, and that's sick either way.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:I also think that he didn't threaten you, Winston. He was just stating the truth: It's possible that some angry Filipino relative could kick the crap out of you one day. Didn't you once say that some families over there hire assassins? Guys really know how to fight over there, so I wouldn't cross them.

Try to be kind to your son and to Diane's family, and at the same time, watch your back.

Of course, I'm not familiar with Outwest's other posts. If he is just so annoying to you that you want to ban him, that's your call, but I don't think you can ban him for threatening you because he hasn't.
What truth? He was saying in the last post that he hopes that someone gets me. That is sort of like a death wish, and he is a sicko for saying that.

You are wrong on several counts.

First, to hire an assassin costs a lot of money, around 5000 USD I heard. No broke family could afford that. Second, getting rid of me would mean I can't support my son anymore. I don't think they'd want that. It wouldn't be in their interest. Plus they know that Dianne loves me and that I make her happy.

Third, guys do not know how to fight here. The average guy here is not a fighter. He is clumsy and ineffective in his movements. Guys here usually only fight in groups. Ask Rock. Rock has seen guys and girls in Thailand fighting and sparring. He will tell you that they are far better fighters over there, far more natural at it than Filipino guys are.

Almost every one to one fight that I've heard of involving one foreign guy vs. one Filipino guy ended up with the foreigner winning.

Lots of mistakes Jackal.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Jackal wrote:I also think that he didn't threaten you, Winston. He was just stating the truth: It's possible that some angry Filipino relative could kick the crap out of you one day. Didn't you once say that some families over there hire assassins? Guys really know how to fight over there, so I wouldn't cross them.

What truth? He was saying in the last post that he hopes that someone gets me. That is sort of like a death wish, and he is a sicko for saying that.

You are wrong on several counts.

First, to hire an assassin costs a lot of money, around 5000 USD I heard. No broke family could afford that. Second, getting rid of me would mean I can't support my son anymore. I don't think they'd want that. It wouldn't be in their interest. Plus they know that Dianne loves me and that I make her happy.

Third, guys do not know how to fight here. The average guy here is not a fighter. He is clumsy and ineffective in his movements. Guys here usually only fight in groups. Ask Rock. Rock has seen guys and girls in Thailand fighting and sparring. He will tell you that they are far better fighters over there, far more natural at it than Filipino guys are.

Almost every one to one fight that I've heard of involving one foreign guy vs. one Filipino guy ended up with the foreigner winning.

Lots of mistakes Jackal.
Since you asked:

1. I've been very impressed with the general fighting skill of many Thais. I've seen guys and even some girls show amazing ability on a per pounds basis. The guys who learn it young have thickened shins and sharp fists. And they kick high and lightening fast. That means they can often beat someone who is much bigger and bulkier in a no holds weaponless fight. And they can fight foreigners with absolute confidence cus they know other locals will jump in and help them in case they start losing.

I know there are some good fighters in PI too. But I suspect they are less common than in Issan. Expats I've talked to here tell me that usually the guys fight pretty sloppy (maybe cus they're often drunk).

2. As a general rule, I would avoid making enemies in any less developed country such as Thailand or PI. In Thailand, I know that if a local or even in-the-know foreigner wants you hurt he can easily make it happen with just a bit of money. Even killing someone isn't too hard and it still happens all the time in Thailand. I even know of an expat who got shot-down mid-day right walking out of his gym in Patts (he was becoming an annoying biz competitor to some frustrated locals) just 3 years or so ago. But, I think you usually will get a warning of some sort or at least realize you are making certain people angry.

In Winston's case, he isn't really pissing anyone off besides certain guys on this forum. I don't think poor Filipinos are generally so aware of the potential psychological hazards the lack of a father may cause a child. They are much more concerned with financial support. And I believe a lot of poor girls get abandoned in pregnancy by their often young partner in PI and end up with absolutely nothing - physical presence of child's father or financial support. Its kind of par for the course for many of these people.

Maybe Winston will grow into his role as his child gets older. Children can be much more fun to be around after age 4 or 5. If not, Diane and others in the family will still give him plenty of attention. Not all fatherless children become thugs and worthless burdens to society. Many great and respectable figures (men and women) come from broken families and had no father figure.

Personally, just from gut feeling, I would also be concerned with the general environment in PI. If I were in Winston's shoes, I might try to get both Angelo and Diane to Taiwan - a place where the son could attend good schools, be exposed to solid social values and a strong work ethic, and have quality time with the paternal grandparents as well. If Winston's parents helped out a bit, Winston and Diane could would be able to take plenty of time off from raising the boy when they got exhausted too.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Outwest's death threats on Winston - What to do?

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Check out forum member Outwest's death threats against me below in another thread:
OutWest wrote:
swincor__ wrote:Honestly, Winston, some people on this planet just shouldn't have kids. I sincerely believe that in a better world where smarter people were running the show, you would have been a prime candidate marked for sterilization. It would have been good not only for you personally, but also for US and Filipino society as well.

hey...it's never too late! Maybe a couple of mad relatives will do it with bolos on some backstreet...tad tad
Why would you run a site like this and admit to being a child abusing fuckwit?
He also said that I ought to be "salvaged" or assassinated by families.
jerk can get
This is clearly crossing the line. What should be done with him? Ban him? Report him to the police? I take this kind of thing seriously. Sickos like him are a menace to society. I just want to be left alone, like lots of guys do.

Outwest, give me your cell phone number in the Philippines. We need to have a serious talk.

There are no death threats. I am stating the obvious- that being a total jerk , especially if you make
a family lose face, can dearly cost you in the Philippines. One reads of stabbings almost
daily, and they are usually based on some real or imagined slight/loss of face. Warning you that such
things happen, is hardly a threat.
Is the GF's family likely to do anything? Hardly, but the "higher class" families Winston seems
to aspire to, may not take such shit without doing something about it.

And to you other dolts out there- the enablers, I'm the pric for pointing out the obvious?
The child abuser is not the pric, it's one who holds him in contempt?
Call 1-800 wah-wah on that one.

Anyone with half their wits should get off this forum and not enable this crap.
Why enable ???

So I will take my own advice and enable this idiocy no further.

Outwest
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote: Third, guys do not know how to fight here. The average guy here is not a fighter. He is clumsy and ineffective in his movements. Guys here usually only fight in groups. Ask Rock. Rock has seen guys and girls in Thailand fighting and sparring. He will tell you that they are far better fighters over there, far more natural at it than Filipino guys are.
Well, the martial arts eskrima and kali came from the Philippines, so some of them certainly can fight well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAM90hr0WHI
Winston wrote: Almost every one to one fight that I've heard of involving one foreign guy vs. one Filipino guy ended up with the foreigner winning.
Who says it would be a one-on-one, fair fight? A few amateurs surprise-attacking you with knives and clubs could cause you plenty of trouble. Thinking that you could fight your way out of such a situation bare-handed is a fantasy.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

Jackal wrote:
Winston wrote: Third, guys do not know how to fight here. The average guy here is not a fighter. He is clumsy and ineffective in his movements. Guys here usually only fight in groups. Ask Rock. Rock has seen guys and girls in Thailand fighting and sparring. He will tell you that they are far better fighters over there, far more natural at it than Filipino guys are.
Well, the martial arts eskrima and kali came from the Philippines, so some of them certainly can fight well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAM90hr0WHI
Winston wrote: Almost every one to one fight that I've heard of involving one foreign guy vs. one Filipino guy ended up with the foreigner winning.
Who says it would be a one-on-one, fair fight? A few amateurs surprise-attacking you with knives and clubs could cause you plenty of trouble. Thinking that you could fight your way out of such a situation bare-handed is a fantasy.
The average guy in Thailand is not a fighter either. Muay Thai is like a national sport in Thailand but just like baseball in the U.S. not everyone participates or is necessarily any good at it. It's very rare but I've seen fights break out over here and each time it's a mob. In the case that a foreigner is involved it has been each time more than one (often a small mob) vs that one foreigner. That is the real reason that it is highly advised for foreigners not to get involved in fights with Thais. 99% of the time they will lose and lose badly because over if a Thai loses it's like the whole country loses face.

Even the women get into it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwoUM4oYe0