Scammer Peyton Grayham

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Aladdin
Freshman Poster

Scammer Peyton Grayham

Post by Aladdin »

This scammer who goes by Peyton Grayham, recently contacted me on Facebook dating. She claims she's a petroleum drilling engineer and is president of drilling. She says her parents died in an accident. Her mom was from Iceland and her dad American. She lives in Virginia. Her story touched me because she said she's from Akureyri which is a town in Iceland I wanted to visit years ago after reading a story about it. She almost convinced me by sending me a website of her company with impressive credentials. I was almost sold until I ran reverse Google image search on her website management and her and discovered they were all stock photos and her's was that of a British celebrity Emma Cooper. The website has been removed. It was https://kleaptechrig.kleap.co/
Funny thing is the company claims they're internationally known, have won numerous awards, and have been doing business for 27 years. Yet there's absolutely no info on them online.

She has a fake Facebook page that is still up. https://www.facebook.com/people/Peyton- ... Gs&fref=nf

Here's the real Emma Cooper site https://www.facebook.com/emma.burrows.121/

Her first letter:
Good evening Aladdin! Really glad to read from you, hope you had a lovely day? sorry my reply is coming a bit late.I wanted to take my time to write you at length about me and for unknown reasons my mails haven't been going through.
My name is Peyton Grayham, I've never been married and I don't have kids. I'm 5:8 inches tall blue eyes. My last relationship ended 3 years ago, back on my feet now, out of my comfort zone because I never gave up on love no matter what. I work as a Petrochemical engineer at kleaptechrig and also the president of Drilling operations. I should let you know that I am new to this kind of dating as well but needed to try something new and get out of my comfort zone. I am a dual citizen, my dad is from Richmond Virginia while my mum is from Akureyri Iceland where I was giving birth to and spent my childhood before moving down to Richmond’s Northside Bellevue with my family. I moved to old town Manassas 3 weeks ago because hopefully it's where I would spend the rest of my days when I'm retired from work which would have started but the pandemic made a slight change to it.
I am looking for a serious and long term relationship with one special man, age doesn't matter, if we can agree to each other I will surely go anywhere it takes me to. I want a man who is mature and also independent. A man who I can say, he is so kind and generous, A man who tells me, "honey you can do it" No matter how the situation may be. A man who I can connect emotionally and shares the same interests with. I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths; I need someone who appreciates the good things of life and love. I would love to know more about you. So tell me more about yourself. I mean those things you do like and want from a woman you will want to be with for the rest of your life...…. I will appreciate it if you tell me where you live presently. I also sent you 2 pics of me.
Hope to hear from you soon. Stay blessed
Peyton