How much YouTube pays for successful video

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How much YouTube pays for successful video

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:14 pm
I don’t think your expectations are realistic at all to be honest. If you were willing to try an Islamic nation they would be realistic but any other country and you might as well be searching for a unicorn. Even MrMan went to Indonesia which is an Islamic country but you refuse to try Kosovo even though it’s Eastern European and probably the only White country on Earth where it’s possible to find what you want.
I have had a bit of a breakthrough with @Tsar when we had a few long conversations and it turns out he isn't exclusively into model-esque Eastern European girls... he is also, in fact, attracted to Asian girls. He then showed me a great number of photos of Filipinas he is into. Like particular girls he found that he finds hot. Guess what? His standards for what constitutes a top-tier girl are VASTLY different between Asian girls and white girls. Which, in turn, makes what he looks for quite... doable. There's a chance that sometime next year he'll go to the Philippines. If he does, I'll help him get started a little. I've been advising him on how to improve himself and maximize the chances of success, on things to avoid and red flags to watch out for.

And I can honestly say, @Outcast9428 I have NEVER been more certain that Tsar can make it as I am right now. It's honestly remarkable. There's like "argumentative forum Tsar" and then there's "thoughtful private conversation Tsar" and they're almost like two different species. And the Tsar I know is a man who will find what he looks for. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

It's up to @Tsar to decide his own criteria for a relationship. He's proud and has integrity. I would love for him to get what he wants just to stick it to the cynical naysayers who always feel the need to bring the guy down. I am optimistic, much like @MarcosZeitola.

I talked about the nature of love in a thread I made and I stand by my philosophy of catching the perfect fish. I think people should always live for themselves, regardless of whether they have anyone in their life or not. It's often when you're not looking for it that it turns up. I'll always be supportive of Tsar, he's my friend and he's a good man. Very misunderstood by those who don't have time for him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I agree with Tsar in one sense. The brunette in the video is super hot and I would love to have her as my gf. However, I think she would say that the age difference is too much. A girl's got to be happy. This type of girl in Kyiv has a lot of choice. There are many guys knocking on her door and trying to get in her pants.

But if Tsar would turn her down because she's too old for him then he is going to get what he gets. NOTHING.

MZ I do not believe you are going to get a 18 year old virgin for Tsar. Those girls lie when they say they are virgins.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:34 pm
MZ I do not believe you are going to get a 18 year old virgin for Tsar.
I'm not going to "get him" anything, just giving him advise on how to better attract girls. And get him started on the dating market once he moves East. I won't personally introduce him to a girl if that's what you mean, lol. His standards are pretty high. I can point him in the proper direction but he'll have to be the one to make a move and land the girl.
Voyager1 wrote:
Those girls lie when they say they are virgins.
It depends. There is always a risk involved in these things. The only way to avoid it is to go for a Muslim and get in an arranged marriage. He has not shown sufficient interest in that approach so I have stopped trying to convince him of that. Plus he wants to get an innocent girl, then have her dress provocatively so he can show her off like a piece of arm candy and a Muslim girl wouldn't be on board with that at all. :lol:

The biggest issue I have had with Tsar is that most of the girls he says are "his type" look like sluts and bimbos lol. I told him to go for innocent looking, conservatively dressed young girls from small towns. An eighteen year old Filipina in a small town with strict Christian parents still has a pretty good chance of being a virgin if she didn't enter a "courtship" with a local boy before. :)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:45 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
MZ I do not believe you are going to get a 18 year old virgin for Tsar.
I'm not going to "get him" anything, just giving him advise on how to better attract girls. And get him started on the dating market once he moves East. I won't personally introduce him to a girl if that's what you mean, lol. His standards are pretty high. I can point him in the proper direction but he'll have to be the one to make a move and land the girl.
Voyager1 wrote:
Those girls lie when they say they are virgins.
It depends. There is always a risk involved in these things. The only way to avoid it is to go for a Muslim and get in an arranged marriage. He has not shown sufficient interest in that approach so I have stopped trying to convince him of that. Plus he wants to get an innocent girl, then have her dress provocatively so he can show her off like a piece of arm candy and a Muslim girl wouldn't be on board with that at all. :lol:

The biggest issue I have had with Tsar is that most of the girls he says are "his type" look like sluts and bimbos lol. I told him to go for innocent looking, conservatively dressed young girls from small towns. An eighteen year old Filipina in a small town with strict Christian parents still has a pretty good chance of being a virgin if she didn't enter a "courtship" with a local boy before. :)
He'll meet someone. It'll be totally unexpected and come out of nowhere. That's how romantic love works, it's an ambush predator :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:23 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
I don’t think your expectations are realistic at all to be honest. If you were willing to try an Islamic nation they would be realistic but any other country and you might as well be searching for a unicorn. Even MrMan went to Indonesia which is an Islamic country but you refuse to try Kosovo even though it’s Eastern European and probably the only White country on Earth where it’s possible to find what you want.
I have had a bit of a breakthrough with @Tsar when we had a few long conversations and it turns out he isn't exclusively into model-esque Eastern European girls... he is also, in fact, attracted to Asian girls. He then showed me a great number of photos of Filipinas he is into. Like particular girls he found that he finds hot. Guess what? His standards for what constitutes a top-tier girl are VASTLY different between Asian girls and white girls. Which, in turn, makes what he looks for quite... doable. There's a chance that sometime next year he'll go to the Philippines. If he does, I'll help him get started a little. I've been advising him on how to improve himself and maximize the chances of success, on things to avoid and red flags to watch out for.

And I can honestly say, @Outcast9428 I have NEVER been more certain that Tsar can make it as I am right now. It's honestly remarkable. There's like "argumentative forum Tsar" and then there's "thoughtful private conversation Tsar" and they're almost like two different species. And the Tsar I know is a man who will find what he looks for. :D
I would say the biggest advantage with Asian girls is that beauty with Asian girls is nowhere near as “stratified” so to speak as it is with White girls. With White girls, the ugliest White girls are absolutely hideous, and the most beautiful ones are gorgeous. The average for them honestly leans on being pretty unattractive these days.

With Asian girls though, an Asian 4 or 5 is on par with a White 7 for me. And an Asian 6 or 7 is on par or prettier then a White 8 for me. I have a huge bias in favor of Asian girls so I’d still choose the Asian 6 or 7 over the White 8 but I feel in general that the average Asian girl is pretty similar to the prettiest White girls. And I think because there isn’t nearly as noticeable of a difference, Asian girls don’t develop as much of an ego as White girls do.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:46 pm
I would say the biggest advantage with Asian girls is that beauty with Asian girls is nowhere near as “stratified” so to speak as it is with White girls. With White girls, the ugliest White girls are absolutely hideous, and the most beautiful ones are gorgeous. The average for them honestly leans on being pretty unattractive these days.
My goodness, the yellow fever is strong in you, young grasshopper. :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:46 pm
With Asian girls though, an Asian 4 or 5 is on par with a White 7 for me. And an Asian 6 or 7 is on par or prettier then a White 8 for me. I have a huge bias in favor of Asian girls so I’d still choose the Asian 6 or 7 over the White 8 but I feel in general that the average Asian girl is pretty similar to the prettiest White girls. And I think because there isn’t nearly as noticeable of a difference, Asian girls don’t develop as much of an ego as White girls do.
I don't think I have ever met anyone who is as strongly attracted to Asian girls as you are. I'm genuinely impressed. My own attraction is almost exclusively directed at Asian girls who lack a lot of conventional Asian features so my 'fever' is only at about 4% of yours lol.

The funny and interesting thing with Tsar is, he seems to have a taste in Asian girls that kind of alligns with yours. As in, he likes his Asian girls to be Asian looking. I lean very heavily towards "mestiza" looking girls that have more of a Spanish-Latina twist to them, but to the 'Asian purists' such as you guys, those types probably tend to have features that are a little too sharp whereas you're all into the rounded neotenous features, the flatter noses, the beadier eyes, and the skin with that special golden glow... ;)

Anyway the type Tsar is after is not all that hard to find. In Eastern Europe he was struggling but in the Philippines, I think he will easily find The One. That is why ever since he told me changed his mind on certain things and opened up to me about having a thing for Asian girls, my optimism on a "happily ever after" for our friend has increased tenfold, haha.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
...you refuse to try Kosovo even though it’s Eastern European and probably the only White country on Earth where it’s possible...
I'm not opposed to trying it when I can travel there, but I only for 30 days. It's a small, I'm pro-Serbia and don't recognize Kosovo as an independent nation, and it might be Muslim but it's pro-West.

I would guess maybe 20%-50% of girls might have noses with shapes that I wouldn't find ideal but I don't know because I don't really see them on dating apps.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 12:56 pm
The funny and interesting thing with Tsar is, he seems to have a taste in Asian girls that kind of alligns with yours. As in, he likes his Asian girls to be Asian looking. I lean very heavily towards "mestiza" looking girls that have more of a Spanish-Latina twist to them, but to the 'Asian purists' such as you guys, those types probably tend to have features that are a little too sharp whereas you're all into the rounded neotenous features, the flatter noses, the beadier eyes, and the skin with that special golden glow... ;)

Anyway the type Tsar is after is not all that hard to find. In Eastern Europe he was struggling but in the Philippines, I think he will easily find The One. That is why ever since he told me changed his mind on certain things and opened up to me about having a thing for Asian girls, my optimism on a "happily ever after" for our friend has increased tenfold, haha.
I also believe that @Tsar would have a much greater advantage in a non-White country where White men are perceived to have a higher status. That's precisely why I recommended Peru.

In Eastern Europe Tsar is just another Caucasian male among many. He has to compete with everyone else on more or less an equal footing in ethnic terms and is probably more disadvantaged than most due to his social awkwardness and other problems. But in Peru Tsar would be perceived as highly desirable due to being Caucasian and American. He would automatically gain a few more "points" and many girls would be willing to overlook his flaws because they'd rather be with a somewhat quirky Caucasian gringo than with a local indio or mestizo.

As for Tsar's taste in girls, there are enough Peruvian girls who come from conservative families and are still virgins at the age of 18. I've read a statistical study which found that most Peruvians lose their virginity between the ages of 16-19. The reason for the three year difference pertaining to average age of virginity loss is because Peru is home to various distinct regional cultures. The large cities along the coastline are culturally very different to the towns and cities of the highlands or the jungle cities of the north east. Meeting an 18 year old virgin is entirely feasible in Peru. Also, in Latin America, even conservative families are rarely full-on conservative. They might have some conservative values and don't want their daughter sleeping around but most people are not going to mind their daughter dressing up sexy for a date with her long-term boyfriend. Dressing up sexy is part of Latin American culture. So Tsar could easily strut around like a don with his hot Peruvian dressed up like a princess.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MarcosZeitola @Lucas88 I don’t blame @Tsar for wanting his girlfriend to be open to dressing sexy and in revealing outfits. The whole “always dress modestly” is the one conservative value I’m not really enthusiastic about.

Although with my girlfriend I kind of get the best of both worlds. She doesn’t wear particularly scandalous outfits in public areas but she does wear sexy, revealing outfits when it’s just the two of us. I didn’t ask her to either I just told her I loved her legs. When she first started doing it I said “are you wearing that outfit for me?” And she’d just shake her head and say “maybe…” lol.

I think the shy but passionate nature is my favorite kind of girl anyway, it’s why I love Asian girls so much. They really excel at being sexy in a way that doesn’t seem vulgar and has a cute side to it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 3:30 pm
@MarcosZeitola @Lucas88 I don’t blame @Tsar for wanting his girlfriend to be open to dressing sexy and in revealing outfits. The whole “always dress modestly” is the one conservative value I’m not really enthusiastic about.

Although with my girlfriend I kind of get the best of both worlds. She doesn’t wear particularly scandalous outfits in public areas but she does wear sexy, revealing outfits when it’s just the two of us. I didn’t ask her to either I just told her I loved her legs. When she first started doing it I said “are you wearing that outfit for me?” And she’d just shake her head and say “maybe…” lol.

I think the shy but passionate nature is my favorite kind of girl anyway, it’s why I love Asian girls so much. They really excel at being sexy in a way that doesn’t seem vulgar and has a cute side to it.
Jesus said he that looks at a woman in order to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. Christians should take lust serious, both as one who can be tempted to look with lust and as the one who could be enticing another to sin.

Once your married, your wife is yours and desiring her is not coveting/lusting after what is not yours.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MarcosZeitola

I think a big reason why I’m so physically attracted to Asian girls as well is because my attraction is not very based on ass or boobs. For most guys they are very important. Ass guys tend to gravitate towards Black or Latina girls whereas boob guys gravitate towards White girls. I notice a lot of Asian girls are really insecure about their boob sizes because so many of them have really small boobs.

For me though, legs, face, and skin tone are the biggest things and in all of those, Asian girls are top tier. For some reason a good ass and good boobs I can take it or leave it. I’ve known ass and boob guys to go for girls I thought were pretty unattractive just for the ass or boobs though.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 8:00 pm
@MarcosZeitola I think a big reason why I’m so physically attracted to Asian girls as well is because my attraction is not very based on ass or boobs. For most guys they are very important. Ass guys tend to gravitate towards Black or Latina girls whereas boob guys gravitate towards White girls. I notice a lot of Asian girls are really insecure about their boob sizes because so many of them have really small boobs.
@Outcast9428
Now we're talking! Because I'm somewhat similar, haha. I like big asses, but don't need them necessarily. And big boobs are kinda "meh" to me sometimes. Asian boobs, while smaller, are the best type of boobs to me because big white or black girl titties are often boring; really huge, kinda saggy when not in a bra, with tiny little nipples. Asian boobs, while at times tiny, are often perkier, with much bigger, pointier nipples that I go wild for. Asian boobs stay sexy longer and don't get ruined by gravity as quickly. Though small, they are aesthetically the superior boobs for me.
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 8:00 pm
For me though, legs, face, and skin tone are the biggest things and in all of those, Asian girls are top tier. For some reason a good ass and good boobs I can take it or leave it. I’ve known ass and boob guys to go for girls I thought were pretty unattractive just for the ass or boobs though.
I like legs too; my current girlfriend probably has some of the most beautiful, smooth legs I have ever seen in a girl. As for faces, Asian girls are a bit hit-or-miss for me. Facially speaking, a pure black woman with a flat broad nose or an abboriginal woman are among the least attractive IMO. White, Middle-Eastern and Latina women can have gorgeous faces, as can certain Asian women. But it really depends. I'm hugely drawn towards the shape of a girl's nose and eyebrows, and I would say the nose of just about 95% of Asian girls sort of disqualifies them for me. Like how many Filipina noses are somewhat similar to a black woman's nose; flat, sometimes too wide, and not at all defined. Some Japanese girls, certain rare Chinese or Korean ones, Indonesian girls with some Dutch ancestry or Filipina girls with some Spanish blood, are the only types of Asian girls that really have the noses I like, I think. :D
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar Here's that girl at Johnny FD's Christmas party. (FF to 17:00) Wow she's super. If she asked you out on a date would you turn her down? What about the other girls in the video?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 3:57 am
@Tsar Here's that girl at Johnny FD's Christmas party. (FF to 17:00) Wow she's super. If she asked you out on a date would you turn her down? What about the other girls in the video?

1. She wouldn't ever ask me out on a date
2. She's not "my type"
3. Yes, I would turn her down if she happened to ask me out
4. I'm not interested in any of the girls in the videos, mainly at their ages, but they're also average or too plain. 2 of the girls look like they could have been cuter when younger but 2 were always plain.

None are my type and I don't even see a point in getting a female if she's not my type and fit within certain parameters when I begin a relationship with her.

I'm never accepting an experienced girl or an older woman as my first girlfriend.

Me accepting an older woman or an experienced woman isn't possible. I feel no desire for them. I might recognize if they're beautiful but I feel nothing. I would only be with an older woman if I began a relationship with her when she was in her youthful prime.

I would rather be alone for life than accept anything less than I both rightfully demand and everything that I rightfully demand is what I rightfully deserve and I am entitled to have. Sex just for the sake of having sex isn't something I will do. Neither is having a girlfriend just for the sake of having one or not being alone. The entire purpose of having a girlfriend is to enhance life and get a source of pride.

If I can't showoff my girl, get what I want from her, feel pride by being her first, do every type of thing with her, and know that I claimed her then there's no point. I need to have dominion over a girl. I want a girl to lose more than I do if she walks or if she leaves. Also, I want to know that if she wasn't too kinky, that I made her kinky. Only a virgin girl with curiosity, no experience, and the charm of youth could give me what I am after, otherwise there's no point. I need to be the only man a girl thinks about when I am having sex with her. I refuse to be compared.

I only want to have children with a girl that I genuinely desire. I only want children if they have good genes for beauty. I also don't want to have children with a girl if she's past her prime because I wouldn't enjoy her youth but then I become a provider for her offspring.

No thanks. I'll be a MGTOW if I don't get what I want. I lose in every relationship except the relationships that I genuinely desire.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑