How much YouTube pays for successful video

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

How much YouTube pays for successful video

Post by Shemp »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCfAII25jU

tl:dr: Channel about tiny houses blew up and he made $50K.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How much YouTube pays for successful video

Post by Cornfed »

He made the money because YouTube promoted his stupid videos for some reason. I doubt it is possible to grow a YouTube channel organically these days.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Someone said Bald makes 200k per year with his videos. Not bad and he doesn't do much editing.

JohnnyFD probably less.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm at 298 subscribers and 1178 watch hours (need 1000/4000 to get monetised).

I'll report back if I ever do make some money. The easy money has been made on Youtube, but I think there is more of a future there than blogging. The major downside is Youtube eating itself alive by trying to be a second rate TikTok.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Figure out how to game the system. This stuff is all a scam. It's all a game. McDonalds makes the worst burger but yet everyone keeps eating it and they're still very profitable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The window for becoming a JewTube star for anyone without whorporate approval was between about 2013 and 2016. You would need to figure out something else now.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I like this guy's channel Sanctioned Ivan

https://www.youtube.com/c/SanctionedIvan/videos

It's basically about a guy who escaped from Russia because he didn't want to fight in putin's war. New recruits are given 1 day of training or no training at all then sent to the front lines to be slaughtered or used as cannon fodder.

You should start with this video (Oct 2):

Then watch the rest. He's now living in Alanya, Turkey. I don't know how much he's making on his videos but he drives a Cadillac Escalade.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I also watch Johnny FD's videos. This is a guy from San Francisco who bought two apartments in Ukraine. One in Kyiv the other in Kharkov. Both cities are suffering heavy bombardment now so he can't access them.

I recommend you watch all of his videos. They are a lot of fun and he interacts with Bald and other YouTube characters.

He's also got a GoFundMe or a GiveSendGo so he's making serious coin. He has about 10 businesses all going.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Most of these YouTube content creators do not make their money from YouTube monetization. They make it from donations as Sanctioned Ivan explains:

They have either a GoFundMe, GiveSendGo, Patreon, BuyMeACoffee, etc. That is their main source of revenue. DONATIONS. YouTube pays very little unless you have millions of viewers and subscribers.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Ukrainian Dinner Celebration!

@Tsar What do you think of the two girls in this video? Would you ask either one of them out on a date?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 7:43 am

Ukrainian Dinner Celebration!

@Tsar What do you think of the two girls in this video? Would you ask either one of them out on a date?
I think both of the girls are very beautiful. Ukrainian girls have always been in my Top 3 ethnic groups.

Yes, the girl in the white and blue stripped shirt is very cute and appealing. The girl with darker hair is also cute. They're very attractive and look good for women their ages.

However, I would need to get a girl like her when the girl is younger and a virgin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 10:08 am
I think both of the girls are very beautiful. Ukrainian girls have always been in my Top 3 ethnic groups.

Yes, the girl in the white and blue stripped shirt is very cute and appealing. The girl with darker hair is also cute. They're very attractive and look good for women their ages.

However, I would need to get a girl like her when the girl is younger and a virgin.
You are not being realistic then. You would have a hard time getting a date with either girl in the video. I'd say they are in their 20s. What do you have to offer a younger virgin? What is in it for her? Someone who loves her? She will have plenty of young men more her age that can do that.

You need to be realistic or you're going to be a 50 year old virgin.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:09 am
Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 10:08 am

You are not being realistic then. You would have a hard time getting a date with either girl in the video. I'd say they are in their 20s. What do you have to offer a younger virgin? What is in it for her? Someone who loves her? She will have plenty of young men more her age that can do that.

You need to be realistic or you're going to be a 50 year old virgin.
What do you think @MarcosZeitola?

I think that my expectations are very realistic.

One thing that I do know is that I won't compromise and my first time will only be with a girl that's a beautiful virgin in her prime years when a relationship actually matters most and her fertility and beauty are at their peak.

If I can't get that, then yes, I plan to be a lifelong virgin. There's no value in comprising. Sex just for the sake of having it isn't worth anything to me and neither is the love of a girl who had sexual relations with other men. Being a lifelong virgin would be my better option than comprising. I don't make comprises.

There's nothing that a girl can offer me that I need or require. Loneliness is better than humiliation. I'll be a virgin because I won't ever compromise. Everyone should know that by now. I never make bad deals.

An undesirable girl would be a liability and cause me to lose, not gain anything. She might gain something from me like my companionship and resources. There's no reason for me to accept that.

I want children but I am fine dying a childless virgin if I don't find the right girl. The right girl is a beautiful girl that's a virgin in her prime.

Maybe other people also have something to add to the discussion?

@Outcast9428
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
@Cornfed
@WilliamSmith
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:45 am
What do you think @MarcosZeitola?
I think that you will be able to get what you are looking for. In fact I am almost certain that you will, especially if you continue onwards with your journey of self-improvement, and upgrade yourself, your looks, your skills, your wardrobe and income further. We have been discussing this matter for a long time. And I remain positive, hopeful, and optimistic just as before.

Fulll disclosure for those that are critical of the guy: I've been coaching Tsar quite intensively for quite a while now. Even told him to make certain alterations to his looks, and showed his before-and-after pictures to girls. For instance, he looks a lot better with some facial hair. He's also very pale; girls would like him more if he looked a little healthier and got some more sun on his skin. He's purchashing new clothes, he reads a lot, exercises and tries to improve his income. He's got a ton of plans, and a lot of options when it comes to the country he will go to next. I think, for instance, that he would probably do very well in the Philippines.

He's not some lost cause... he's a driven man. And he is going to reach his goals. I am absolutely certain of that. He's also got a ton of flaws and issues and problems and we are not always 100% in agreement but for sure he'll find a cute virgin and have sex with her. I advised him to go for a girl who is 18 years old as opposed to 15, 16 or 17. And if the girl is a conservative and beautiful virgin, he would definitely not mind if she isn't below eighteen. So we reached a little consensus there. That's personal growth right there. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar

I don’t think your expectations are realistic at all to be honest. If you were willing to try an Islamic nation they would be realistic but any other country and you might as well be searching for a unicorn. Even MrMan went to Indonesia which is an Islamic country but you refuse to try Kosovo even though it’s Eastern European and probably the only White country on Earth where it’s possible to find what you want.

You are gonna have to compromise on something, it might be the country you get her from, the religion she belongs to, or maybe she won’t be the prettiest or exactly in the age range you were hoping for. But finding a 16 year old beautiful virgin White girl from Russia or other Eastern European country who will also provide you with friends to have threesomes with while not having a job and living off a passive income? It’s just not possible.