Professions AI will replace

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Professions AI will replace

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 10:36 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 10:10 am
I'm one of the few people the AI literally can't replace.
Exactly, AI doesn't know how to generate worthless human trash like you. It only produces useful things.
Like I said, AI can easily generate unhinged druggies making an embarrassing spectacle of themselves like you. It can't and won't do really original stuff.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

glanmit
Freshman Poster

Re: Professions AI will replace

Post by glanmit »

Drivers definitely. There are already self driven car and that is a little scary in my opinion.
Chat GPT is also trying to replace writers kinda, but in my opinion it doesn't work very well.
When it comes to my college papers i still prefer to work with the research paper writer https://paperfellows.com/research-paper-writing-service and have my assignments done perfectly. You can really see when the text is written by human and when it is robot's writing.