Make 22,000-36,000 per yr no ged in four weeks!

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Make 22,000-36,000 per yr no ged in four weeks!

Post by 69ixine »

It's called a home health aide.you just need certification.no ged equivalent required.

Classes cost total 3000 max

Training takes only four weeks.

You can't have a criminal record tho.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Make 22,000-36,000 per yr no ged in four weeks!

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 12:27 am
It's called a home health aide.you just need certification.no ged equivalent required.

Classes cost total 3000 max

Training takes only four weeks.

You can't have a criminal record tho.
If you can get full-time hours at McDonald's you can get paid in that range.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I was at the shopping mall today and as I was standing on an escalator (or should it be a de-escalator since I was travelling downwards?) An automated voice said "please prepare to push your trolley from the platform."

I should point out that this escalator wasn't the stairs escalator, but a slightly incline going up slight decline going down slope.

Anyway, when the voice said that I imagined some woman sat in a room watching a CCTV monitor of people stepping off the escalator and her job is to say "please prepare to push your trolley from the platform." Every time someone steps off the escalator.

Could you do that as a job? Can you imagine rows and rows of university students all seated in rows and practicing that same phase over and over again so they can try and get the job?

I imagine there would be a 300 question theory test one would have to take as well as a practical exam which simulates all kinds of weather conditions as you're watching the monitor.

"please prepare to push your trolley from the platform."

The judges look unimpressed

"We noticed a slight inflection in your voice! Which cost you a couple of points in your practical exam...."

The judges deliberate amongst themselves, the murmurs of their voices barely audible to the candidate.

"We're sorry, but on this occasion your application hasn't been successful. You can reapply in a month time with the usual £200 training fees."

The candidate leaves looking dejected. Their dream of watching a monitor and saying "please prepare to push your trolley from the platform" destroyed.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

A home health aide’s duties may include:
  • Helping with personal activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Light housekeeping, such as doing laundry, washing dishes and changing the bed linens
  • Shopping for groceries
  • Planning, preparing or serving meals
  • Providing transportation to doctor’s appointments
  • Helping with using the toilet
  • Monitoring and documenting a client’s condition, including checking vital signs or recording how much they ate
  • Giving medication reminders
https://www.interimhealthcare.com/blog/ ... alth-aide/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Depends on which old person you wind up with. He/she might be a mean a$$hole or bastard or bitch. It's not an easy job wiping old people's stinky a$$holes and can be taxing job on your emotion and body. You have no freedom as you have to run errands all day, listen to old people's boring a$$ stories, and basically become his lapdog.

The pay is bit low. $22,000 to $36,000 is pocket change in a state such as New Jersey or California which has high rent and highest cost of living in the nation. I am just saying. Better off taking two jobs at Mcdonalds and Target as both of them are "now hiring". I know this guy who does that and make decent 50k to 65k doing that with company benefits such as tuition assistance, health insurance( crappy one, but better than nothing) and even 401k.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!