Why we need to be influencers

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why we need to be influencers

Post by Cornfed »

Here is fitness influencer Greg Douchebag showing off the wealth he scammed from teenage noobs and the odd rich idiot by spouting absolute nonsense. This is why we need to get in on the influencer racket. There may come a time when doing useful stuff is rewarded, but it probably won't be in our lifetimes.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why we need to be influencers

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 12:48 pm
Here is fitness influencer Greg Douchebag showing off the wealth he scammed from teenage noobs and the odd rich idiot by spouting absolute nonsense. This is why we need to get in on the influencer racket. There may come a time when doing useful stuff is rewarded, but it probably won't be in our lifetimes.

Like this guy? Tai Lopez? :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTH ... l=TaiLopez
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It's a gold mind out there for youtube munchkins. Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame has literally come true.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 5:09 pm
It's a gold mind out there for youtube munchkins. Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame has literally come true.
I wonder if you have to be a bullshit artist, or is useful advice monetizable as well.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 5:46 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
I wonder if you have to be a bullshit artist, or is useful advice monetizable as well.
Find yourself a talented hamster. That should be good for at least a million views.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

There's nothing new under the sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

We don't need to be them. I prefer to live a simple lifestyle, do my own thing and not necessarily involve public in my business.
These days i was busy, looking for someone who can writing my essay and was thrilled to find these guys https://academized.com/writing-services/write-my-essay. The reviews about them are great , so i am expecting a decent quality from their services. Anyone used such a service in the past? How was your experience?
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MrPeabody wrote:
I'm still waiting for all the air to be let out of that bubble. The world will be a better place when there's no more money left over for so-called "influencers" that have poisoned the world at a viral pace with their mental garbage.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I agree most influencers are brain rot garbage.
But, not every try hard wannabees or teenagers can "make it" as one. Behind 1 famous influencer are 99 failed ones.
They better off getting a job in Mcdonald's then be an influencer. :lol: Oops.. they will soon to be replaced by A.I. Same thing will happen for Influencers in the future.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Return to “Working, Studying, Making a Living Abroad”