Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Post by HouseMD »

CheezeRaider wrote:
April 28th, 2011, 12:04 am
I guess it's high time I register and say HI. After following this forum for the last 4 months I did learn alot.

I come from same play ground as Winston in Washington State. Even though Winston doesn't know me. I know all about him through Robin. I've known Robin LaFleur longer then he has.

To begin with I agree 100% of Winstons messages and his mission. So I'm not gonna shot the message, only the messenger (well, ok, I won't shot the messenger only point at him). I gotta get it off my chest or I think I going to go insane.

Knowing what I know of you, during your happy and breakup time with Robin.
And reading your self admited photo journal. I agree with Brad Sharp 100% your an idiot.
Then you add Dianne and your son. OMG.

You are an inspiration to all the average WM. If you can score, then that’s one hell of a message to all the other Average Hard working/honest/decent WM, that it is truly greener on the other side of the fence. Keep up the good work. I mean that honestly.

I’m your biggest fan.
Didn't realize Winston was a fellow Washingtonian, interesting

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HouseMD wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 6:18 pm
CheezeRaider wrote:
I guess it's high time I register and say HI. After following this forum for the last 4 months I did learn alot.

I come from same play ground as Winston in Washington State. Even though Winston doesn't know me. I know all about him through Robin. I've known Robin LaFleur longer then he has.

To begin with I agree 100% of Winstons messages and his mission. So I'm not gonna shot the message, only the messenger (well, ok, I won't shot the messenger only point at him). I gotta get it off my chest or I think I going to go insane.

And reading your self admited photo journal. I agree with Brad Sharp 100% your an idiot.

You are an inspiration to all the average WM. If you can score, then that’s one hell of a message to all the other Average Hard working/honest/decent WM, that it is truly greener on the other side of the fence. Keep up the good work. I mean that honestly.

I’m your biggest fan.
Are you serious? You're replying to an obvious troll post. I thought MD's were the smartest? Winston never lived in Washington. He's from California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 7:24 pm
HouseMD wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 6:18 pm
CheezeRaider wrote:

I’m your biggest fan.
Are you serious? You're replying to an obvious troll post. I thought MD's were the smartest? Winston never lived in Washington. He's from California.
Apparently, according to the man himself, Winston lived in Washington state.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 8:14 pm

Apparently, according to the man himself, Winston lived in Washington state.
And can you show where he wrote this or said this in a video? @Winston
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Mr S wrote:
May 2nd, 2011, 7:41 am
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
Yeah I found a quality Filipina. But the problem is, having a family with one means my kids will have half of their genes, which I don't want. From everything I've seen so far, Filipino genes make one lazy, leeching, reckless and instinct-driven. Those are not successful or honorable traits, thus my kids having them would bring them down, genetically, socially, etc. See what I mean? You gotta look at the big picture.

I mean look at the dominant characteristics of Filipinos:

1) Always wanting to get free gifts and cash from others and to depend on others
2) Always wanting to snack on junk food and to hell with the consequences
3) Likes making babies, even if they are broke, and to hell with the consequences
4) Careless, reckless, unaware, overly relaxed, with an "I don't give a shit about anything" attitude

Are those traits you would want in YOUR child? It's annoying enough to deal with those traits from Filipinos already, but from your own kid?!
Are you sure its all genes and nothing to do with the environment?

Just read some of the recent comments on this forum comparing black American women to black African women - same genes, totally different behaviour and attitude. The black girls I met in Colombia were also nothing like many of the African American women I've seen in the States. The black Colombian girls were well mannered, soft spoken, elegant, and even humble. Also, if Flipiono Americans out earn white Americans on average, how do you explain that if they have inferior genes?

Do the math 'Dr. Big Picture'? Put 2 and 2 together. Why not raise your kid in Taiwan instead of PI if you prefer Chinese style values? You could realize that option if you would just shell out a bit and get the DNA test (assuming you're the biological father).
I concur, I think most of the traits you described are not necessarily inherited but actually learned from the culture and environmental stimulation. Some people may have some of those attributes that you described in their own individual personalities, but a lot of that has to do with how the child is actually raised and disciplined. At the rate your going your kid will probably turn out the way you describe cause of your fatalist type attitude. If you really want to give your child a better future with more discipline and structure bringing him to Taiwan is the best option. If you don't want to do that and still want to blame genes on your child's potential personal development failures and inadequacies then I would just part ways with him and Diane and move on with your life. It's kinda dumb complaining about all this shit and sitting on the fence rather than just going all the way with one decision or the other. Complaining about it all the time to the forum but not actually doing anything about it doesn't really do the situation any good and doesn't bring about the necessary change on either side.

The mother of my kid has a lot of emotional and mental problems and if I just went with your theory of child rearing then I would have just abandoned my kid to fate a long time ago. I've been sending my kid to a Waldorf pre-school/kindergarten since she was 3 1/2 and now she is going on 5 1/2 and seems to be a really easy going kid who hasn't had her dreams crushed by humanity yet. Children are mostly a product of their environment. Of course their own genes and personalities take a part in their proper upbringing. But a person who cares and knows what they are doing in regards to going with the flow and modifying the way they discipline their child to push them in the right direction will succeed the most. If you just do the bare minimum with them (feed, shelter, public school) then they will be deficient in many areas of their life.

If your not willing to be a proper parent then it's better to get out completely than be a half-ass one. Your child will never forgive you for it once they reach adulthood. At least if your out of the picture they will not know you that much as a person and will always ponder, "what if?" instead of, "f**k you!"
People who wear Mickey mouse shirts (Winston) probably would quote a psychic, to discover their past lives, to prove for genetics 50/50.

I suppose it would be factually interesting to discover that I was once a king, slave, etc, however I realized most people in this website probably don't think of clothes (or the nature v nurture ) like that. Also because I'm lactose intolerant so dairy isn't something for me.

For the most part environment does make a difference. I suppose if I was a physics scientist in a past life I might have excelled in a college physics course. That's no guarantee though. As of reddit bashing Winston over parenting, is probably because of his vegetarian lifestyle. Lack of vitamin B12.

It's just that if Winston could only be married to someone who doesn't qualify for us citizenship initially it's a lot like couples with infertility (can't conceive). This proves to be a difficult challenge. My guess is that the reddit bashing is likely a unrelated issue, much like a bad hunch that someone like Donald Trump would win the presidency and that did happen.

https://old.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments ... sian_race/
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.