I finally became a member

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@OTB,

I'm like this offline too. Heheheee
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Welcome aboard OTB! Like Taco said, most of us on here are friendly, supportive and call it like it is.

"I do indeed have more to vent. So standby" Speak your mind brother! :D
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/a
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@E_Irizarry

Dude what's going on with that avatar? I think I just went blind looking at it.
It's no Photoshop. I went from 1993 until 2004 dicking down AW built like that (I had dicked down some "skinny minnies" and some "skinny thicks" and some "thicky thick" women here and there).
I went from 2004 until 2007 dicking down my last girlfriend, whom is Canadian SSBBW (super-sized big 'beautiful' women) but mixed with St. Maartenian, Portuguese, and Brazilian) and that was the longest relationship I have ever had with a western woman. All the AW I have dated lasted shorter so I would get my 90-day warranty return). However, the longest relationships I had on American soil were with FW that were no more than 1 to 2 years already on American soil: one was with a Singaporean BBW in NYC, one was with that Japanese girl that shitted on me for that Jersey thug (this was in Charlotte), and one was with a Ghanaian, W. African regular-build woman when I lived in Charlotte, too.

I've been a chubby chaser from 1993 until 5 months ago because American BBWs are becoming more psychotic and becoming more self-entitled to shit that they not fairly worked for. I still have somewhat of a knack for one, but not for the American ones anymore.

It's so true, the fat girls in this country use to be kind because of there low self-esteem. Now all of them seem like monsters.
Oh dude. Back in the 90s, it was too easy damn near trivial pursuing those women. I'd give them the slightest positive attn. and game over: I had just like that. I taught a few BBW/SSBBW in Canada and in the U.S. of Gay how to become intense professional lovers in the bedroom. I made a couple of nymphomaniacs out of some of the American and Canadian SS/BBWs I slept with.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Welcome OTB!

The process of waking up to this dysfunctional culture and the hidden scars it can leave on a person always makes for an interesting story.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

OTB, thank you for finally registering! This guy messaged me on FB and wrote me a message. Many black men have been doing this over the past few months. They see one of my posts. Anyway, OTB has become a very good friend of mine. Welcome!

OTB is a very good looking man and he can't even get quality American women. More proof that good looking men don't have it good either. It doesn't matter how you look, if you don't fit the criteria of an ameriskanks laundry list, you are done. You have 49 out of 50 qualities, but you can't cook, you are done. You don't exist. More black men are waking up to this bullshit. Doesn't matter if they date black, Asian, white, etc. women, they are tired. I am glad more men of any race is becoming this way and going overseas or talking to foreign women. It is a breath of fresh air.