Intro

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Intro

Post by navigator »

First off, I would like to say that Winston Wu is the man. I admire his free-spirited nature. I am on the same wavelength as him when it comes to American culture and society's expectations of men. It is reassuring to know that I am not the only person who feels this way.

Growing up in a strict household, I played by the rules and intended to pursue the American Dream like my father and grandfathers (I am a third-generation American). I got good grades in high school, went to a prestigious university, studied hard to earn a useful degree, and then drudged away in a corporate environment for a couple of years. I cannot tell you how much I hated it! It was only last year that I started to reevaluate my life and the choices I had made up to that point. I could not see myself slaving away for a line of narcissistic bosses for 40+ years. Nor could I see myself getting married, having 1.5 children, and living in a bland suburb. No thanks. Not for me.
Last edited by navigator on March 22nd, 2012, 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sounds fun. But why do you want to impregnate women? Do you want a family too? If you do, it will take away your freedom big time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Now that civilization is crumbling all around us, why not return to the historical norms? Monogamy might have been a good idea in the 1950s. It's a sucker's bet for men today. The social contract from the 1950s has been broken and I am choosing to adapt.
Last edited by navigator on November 15th, 2013, 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I see. That's interesting. But don't be too open about that, cause many people will condemn you for having such an attitude. lol

Why wouldn't you just want to have the sex without the babies?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Winston wrote:I see. That's interesting. But don't be too open about that, cause many people will condemn you for having such an attitude. lol
I am sure many people will. In fact, I am expecting it. But I've got thick skin and won't be influenced by any amount of shaming.
Why wouldn't you just want to have the sex without the babies?
I want to reproduce for purely selfish reasons. It's hard to fight off the biological imperative that has existed throughout time. It's the reason we're all here today.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Sounds like a plan keep us informed.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

wont you feel any remorse if these "bastard" kids of yours grow up in poverty and likely hate you (possibly most men as an extension of you) for being so selfish?

karma can be a bitch...so why not just bang all these broads without getting them pregnant so as not to f**k up their lives and likely shitty lives of the single mother raised kids?

i for one, hope you fail in your plan.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Sounds like a plan keep us informed.
Thanks, will do.
wont you feel any remorse if these "bastard" kids of yours grow up in poverty and likely hate you (possibly most men as an extension of you) for being so selfish?
Do any of the fathers of illegitimate children feel any remorse? Nope. And it is this selfishness that allows them to become the reproductive winners. They get to father the most amount of children with the least amount of investment. In PUA circles, they are known as the alpha males. Is this fair? Of course not. But it is what it is. It wasn't too long ago that hard-working beta males could raise large families. My great-grandfather had 8 children in his homeland. My grandfather had 5 children in post-WWII America. My father had two children. And if I were to remain in America, I'd have a hard enough time supporting even one child. By spreading my seed around globally, I will be able to buck the trend. And my children will have a better chance outside of the USA. This country is no place to raise children. Bullying is rampant in public schools. The culture is in the sewer. The cost of living is out-of-control. The economy is tanking. Jobs are being exported out of the country. The quality of women is deteriorating. And when our social programs collapse, you will see all hell breaking loose in the streets. It won't be pretty. Compared to what the US will look like a decade from now, most other places will look like paradise.

You're not going to convince me to change my opinion. And I don't think I will be able to convince you either. So I guess we will have to agree to disagree, onezero4u. You can walk away from this discussion with the moral high ground. And I will walk away from this discussion ready to become a reproductive winner. The elites would love to see my genes die out. I'm not going to allow that to happen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An expat friend of mine in AC told me that fathers don't naturally care for their children, and that society brainwashes them to. Do you think that's true? He said that in the animal kingdom, most animal males do not spend time caring or raising their offspring.

Deep down, perhaps all of us want to do the same thing that you do. It's just that our programmed morals make us feel repulsed by the thought of procreation without responsibility.

If it's any consolation, I love my son but I do not see his life as equal or more important than my own. But most men and women say that they would be willing to die and give up their life, to save their child, and that that's true love. I don't agree with them, because I don't see the logic in loving someone else so much that you no longer love yourself anymore and are willing to sacrifice your own life and override your survival instinct. But then again, I'm different than others.

I feel that I should be allowed to love something or someone without being willing to die for them. But some of my friends said that that disgusts them. Even Dianne was offended when I said that I would not be willing to die to save our son. I have no idea why. Why should I be willing to do that? Why can't I love myself too? Why can't my love for myself be equal or greater than my love for my partner or child? Why should I love others more than myself?

Why should I force myself to want to do something I don't, simply cause others and society says I should?

All in all, I don't get why most parents say they'd be willing to die for their child. It doesn't make sense to me and I don't emphasize with it.

leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I have to say I've considered this exact thing only I would try to send them enough money to be comfortable and visit them a few times a year. I just don't think I like the idea of settling with one of them 100% of the time. I think a good first world salary can keep several third world families comfortable without affecting the lifestyle of the first world man all that much.

What about the life of a high paid perpetual traveler? You need some kind of skill you can earn a high rate on contract work (say the ME or America) and then switch to internet for a while in the third world for your adventures and then back again.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

An expat friend of mine in AC told me that fathers don't naturally care for their children, and that society brainwashes them to. Do you think that's true? He said that in the animal kingdom, most animal males do not spend time caring or raising their offspring.

Deep down, perhaps all of us want to do the same thing that you do. It's just that our programmed morals make us feel repulsed by the thought of procreation without responsibility.
There is a good reason for this type of social programming. Providing fathers with an incentive to take care of their children promotes stability. It is the cornerstone of a healthy society. This was the model before the 1960s and it worked. Since then, the incentives for men to get married, have children, and work hard to support their children have been removed. In other words, the social contract has been broken. High-intensive parenting no longer makes sense for most men. The risks are too great and the rewards too little (in my opinion anyway). The cost of raising children has skyrocketed in the USA and other western nations. Most people cannot afford to have large families like they did only a few generations ago. Plus, job security isn't what it used to be. I feel this is being done deliberately, but I won’t get into conspiracy theories at this time. People can either whine about the current situation or they can adapt. I choose to do the latter. To each his own, I guess.
What about the life of a high paid perpetual traveler? You need some kind of skill you can earn a high rate on contract work (say the ME or America) and then switch to internet for a while in the third world for your adventures and then back again.
I have considered a PT lifestyle before. After giving it much thought, I have decided to travel for a few years before settling down in a remote location. After a while I will get sick of traveling. And sick of people. I have always been a loner. I do not like to be around other people for extended periods of time. This is why I would rather live off the land after I have accomplished everything I set out to do in life.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Discarding My Old Plans

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

navigator wrote:First off, I would like to say that Winston Wu is the man. I admire his free-spirited nature. I am on the same wavelength as him when it comes to American culture and society's expectations of men. It is reassuring to know that I am not the only person who feels this way.

Growing up in a strict household, I played by the rules and intended to pursue the American Dream like my father and grandfathers (I am a third-generation American). I got good grades in high school, went to a prestigious university, studied hard to earn a useful degree, and then drudged away in a corporate environment for a couple of years. I cannot tell you how much I hated it! It was only last year that I started to reevaluate my life and the choices I had made up to that point. I could not see myself slaving away for a line of narcissistic bosses for 40+ years. Nor could I see myself getting married, having 1.5 children, and living in a bland suburb. Let me tell you about the suburbs for those who have never lived there. Actually, I'll let someone else do the talking. This guy explains it pretty well:
Suburbs have all of the congestion of the city, but without being walkable. At the same time, they have none of the freedoms that a rural life provides, but merely the illusion of being "in the country." IMO, traditional suburbs are losing ground because they offer none of the benefits of either city or country. In a suburb, you can't walk to work, to the store, or to any entertainment spots like you can in the city. You also can't ride your 4x4, shoot your gun, or build a bonfire like you can out in the country.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/detroit/ ... oit-2.html
?
Yes, I agree with the description of the suburbs. It's true from coast to coast.

The suburbs are planned communities that are built around women, children, and multiple families living close to each other which is why the suburban life is so boring and predictable. They also designed the suburbs around automobiles (just like California) and I would bet the automobile manufacturers had a hand in it.

On a side note few years ago I did some research on the suburbs and a man named William Levit is considered to be the founding father of the modern suburbs.

"Residents started moving into Levittown, New York in 1947. Houses sold for between $6,995 and $8,000 with monthly payments as low as $57, a low price even by 1947 standards. The residents would come to be known as Levittowners."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt