New follower here. Hello!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MarkovOConnor
Freshman Poster

New follower here. Hello!

Post by MarkovOConnor »

I've been following this site for a while now. The content is quite interesting. I am choosing to go under a hidden identity so there is very little I will describe about myself. I am a white male residing in the United States. I advocate beautiful feminine women. I believe in anti-liberalism and anti-political correctness and I'm a proud Trump supporter. I'm glad that he won the 2016 election by the by. Victory for us! Cheers! :D

Now to get to my occupation part. I have a YouTube channel I just created 2 weeks ago. But I'm having a very difficult time pulling followers. I want to continue making good content. Some of my content contains video games playing in the background while I discuss different subjects. Others are just slides related to the subject I'm discussing in my videos. Some are even response videos to different YouTube users. I want everyone to take a look at my content and give me your feed back. Also ideas for new subjects would be appreciated. My channel is very diverse, but it is somewhat a politically incorrect platform and anti-new world order. I don't claim myself to be a certain label (red pill, MGTOW, etc) and I choose not to follow such labels. For now I will leave my channel link for everyone to take a peek. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope all of you become successful in finding your own happiness.

YouTube: Markov O'Connor
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzLJ1_ ... OGa1Wzf_Ow
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New follower here. Hello!

Post by Yohan »

Welcome, enjoy!
There is almost nothing you cannot find in this forum, some threads might be interesting, some others are pure nonsense.

In general let me say, this forum is useful for men who like to travel around and to explore the world and who are not much interested to meet the girl next door somewhere in US, Canada, Australia and similar Western pro-feminist orientated countries.

Most members here consider the dating scene in USA as hopeless, as totally broken.

Welcome again!
MarkovOConnor
Freshman Poster

Re: New follower here. Hello!

Post by MarkovOConnor »

Thank you Yohan. What if I'm looking to improve myself so I can produce better content? One of my goals is to travel. But I need to focus on myself first. I'm not quite in the position financially to travel frequently. But I do want to travel. I prefer to seek a Ukrainian woman. I love Ukrainians the most! I'll do the best I can to improve on my content. Perhaps some of the subjects discussed in the forums can help me to come up with new video content ideas? Thank you for the greeting.